Whut

whut

Will she lay an egg with an orca inside or give mammal birth to a baby croc

who knows

this artist makes Orca too ugly

They're both mammals
Crock isn't literally a croc

The timing makes it look like he intentionally drank beer after hearing this to do that reaction

Who knows.

Originally he was just a big guy with a skin condition.

But at times later on writers made him a ripoff of Marvel's Lizard, with an actual lizard face and tail etc.

It was a big cock

He might have a cold-blooded mutation

But it's still caused by a "skin condition" right? He's not been exposed to crocodile radiation or been the test subject of a mad bayou doctor or some shit like that, right?

That'll do Waylon, that'll do

I think 'mutation' is the standard explanation given by the writers that make him go full raptorman, something something primordial reptile DNA remnants..

see
He's basically an evolutionary offshoot now that shouldn't exist but does.

What comic is this? Also, so he's basically a green venom now?

Batman: Hush. It was Jim Lee's interpretation (he was supposedly mutated by Hush in order to do his bidding). Didn't stuck much.

>Impregnating fat blubbery Orca
>Not muscle amazon, sharp-toothed Orca

Poor taste, Crock.

In comparison.

Killer Croc was actually a cunning crook, not just some retarded cannibal.

Just because he was strong and grew up as part of a travelling circus freak show wrestling alligators for the crowds doesn't mean he didn't have wits.

I can imagine how this would work as an episode

>Joker, Ivy, the Penguin, and Two-Face sitting around the table sharing incredibly weird sex stories
>Penguin having ladies dress up like birds and finding ways to demean them
>Two-Face uses coin flips for all his decisions in the sack
>Ivy talking about all her kinky shit with Harley to get under Joker's skin
>Joker sharing stories that range from comical to absolutelt depraved
>Croc goes to speak
>Really short boring anecdote
>"And?"
>AND THEN I PUT MY COCK IN HER

I would like him to be a cunning cannibal. Like he functions as rather competent crime boss and everything, but having that one disturbing gimmick to him. I'd especially love it if he was actually pretty casual about eating people.

she's basically a gag here so it works

All kidding aside, I'm happy for Croc. Dude's been through a lot.

>Getting laid with Enchantress
>Gets killed
It's not fair

So, like the original episode..does it end with Batman arresting everyone and raping the Joker?

There's really a happy medium to be found there.

My money is on perfectly normal baby who (if allowed to grow up) has powers somehow related to aquatic-life
OR
freakish monster that grows to maturity within 6 months.

>ywn inseminate Orca

Wait...he boned the Enchantress?

On the Squad, yes, he had his reptilian dick all up in that magic snatch

Skin condition, metahuman, possibly descended from a race of shapeshifters, and mutated by Hush's virus.

The method of birthing should be linked to the female. This isn’t CoC

Comic books are dumb.

Like how nightcrawler isn't just a mutant that could be considered looking somewhat demonic which constrasts the fact he's catholic... now he's a guy descended from a line of mutant demons.

This sounds dope

Plus cunning criminals are always more interesting than the brute-strength barely sentient animal type of villains