I love her

I love her.

I see you are a man of good taste.

Was Ben 10 actually a harem anime complete with incestuous undertones just done in the west?

if you like malnutrition i can see the appeal

Well he did choose worst girl so yes

Looma isn't even THAT thin. She's slim, she just isn't a fridge.

>Not choosing the xenophile with rockin tits who is always up for getting freaky in the bedroom when you have the power to turn into any alien
Shit taste my man.

Tini has arm spines in AF, pretty sure she's older than Looma.

Tini's around Ben's age and Looma's around Kevin's age, IIRC.

Seeing as worst girl won, yes

How did Big Barda get 4 arms?

>not choosing superior FridgeFu

We have every reason to believe that the ideal tetramand female looks more like Tini than Looma, given that its the females who are supposed to be the superior fighters.

Stealth Ben10 thread?

Or at least as stealthy as a bubbly 12 foot tall amazonian titty monster usually tends to be, at any rate

Which ben is best ben?

fine taste good sir, can't believe ben fucked that up.

white hair or edgy ben

White hair ben is technically not a ben, but I’ll allow it.

I always wondered if Albedo would age in human years or Galvan ones. If it’s the latter, he would have been stuck in a teenage body for over a hundred years

I can. Looma may seem like a great choice for your average Sup Forumsmrade, but Ben likes his freedom too much to be shackled to a bed and fucked into submission every hour on the hour.

He never would have been truly happy living a life like that,

>Not shackling her to the bed and fucking her into submission every hour on the hour.
0/10

Face it dude, Ben only won by the skin of his teeth in that episode. If Looma wanted to chain him to the bed, there isn't a whole lot he'd be able to do about it barring some omnitrix shenannigans like turning into alien x or something

I still maintain that Ben and Looma would be a switch type relationship where who's on top changes everyday and even mid fuckfight.

That ass belongs to Gwen anyway, Kai got the sloppy seconds.

Okay I've never watched any Ben 10 stuff period but I see her every now and again and it tempts me to watch it just to figure out why Scanty from PSG is purple, bald, and 70 feet tall.
Do I have to watch the whole series so things make sense or are there a few that I can watch to get the gist of things.

Watch the Frogs of War.

Everyone make fanart of Looma as dom but both in canon and on her culture she falled in love bause Ben beated her in combat. She would be a sub.

Except Looma is canonically the strongest of her species, pretty sure.

Ben, who gets turned into a physically peak specimen of each of his aliens, could only beat her through a gimmick because she's so good.

Maybe, but she'd make you work for it.

>You can dom her if you beat her in physical combat

gl user

Isnt looma a teenager?

Windows in panties are such a simple thing, but so effective.

i think shes implied to be

with the way she acts

Not bald really , Her head horns and ornamentation are like pig tails, also she a cute. To bad the fem evil way big doesn't have more art