>knowingly abuse the system
>act all smug about it
>waaah why do they hate us

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQmprNdamNg
youtu.be/XAzzJQpxBaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck dude i just took the exact same screenshot and posted the same thread

wtf i hate americans now

Haven't even watched the video but just looking at the pictures I'd be willing to bet money it's by the same group that did the "TuckFrump" video.

shadilay

bingo

>0:58
>"Hey Trump, you may be high in the polls..."
lol when

Also have they really corrupted that "They're sending their murderers, their rapists" quote so much that they're trying to say Donald Trump called all Mexican immigrants rapists?

>waaah why do they hate us

They don't hate them that much, more people voted for Hillary than they did for Trump.

>and YOU wanna tear the Bill of Rights?
these anchor babies are brash as fuck, no wonder everybody wants them to go back

actually final tally has trump with the popular vote so you need new bait

This is fckh8 right? They're changing channel names because people know they're a scam but this is clearly them. It's the same fucking style.

uh they've been doing that since day one of that speech...

So they want no rights? Oh the irony

They just don't learn, do they?

I guess you're right. It just doesn't make any sense when he was talking specifically about illegal immigrants.

t

this video is old (primaries), but it's getting spread around now because the message is FUCK TRUMP, not necessarily VOTE HILLARY and the wetbacks are worried

my grandpa participated in operation wetback at a high level, getting rid of illegal aliens is in my blood

I hope they tape a part 2 where he's walking out a bush somewhere in Mexico.

REREREREREREEEEEEEEEEE
ERERERERERERRRRRRRRRR
REREREREREREEEEEEEEEEE
ERERERERERERRRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRER
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRR

GET THIS CHEEZE PIZZA SHIT OUT OF MY COUNTRY

ANYBODY WHO MAKES 6-YEAR-OLDS SWEAR FOR A POLITICAL GAIN SHOULD BE EUTHANIZED

FUCKING DEGENERATE ASSHOLES REEEEEEEEEE

Everyone do your jobs and report this to the ICE

>most illegals are coming from Central/South America through Mexico
>let's build a wall on the Mexican border!
>nope, can't do that, that's """racist"""

they claim that Trump is racist but they're the ones associating the problem with Hispanics in the first place

no they are implying that deporting their wetback parents is a violation of their own rights as anchor babies

the plan is simple, deport the wetbacks and they bring all minor anchor babies with them

there is a lot of talk about breaking families apart but the wetbacks will not just leave their babies when they are deported

as far as adult anchor babies we're probably stuck with 'em but the minors are out of here, and their citizenships will be cancelled for technical reasons mostly, with no new laws being necessary

this is the same editing/writing/tactics of that feminist group

Kek I went back to check the video, this like/dislike ratio is legendary.

It is fckh8. He was in their videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQmprNdamNg

So it's the same scam with a new name.

>Deport this

Op wish grated faggot

Don't talk shit don't get shit

not only that they're trying to say Trump wants to deport US citizens because they're brown

just straight up disinfo campaigns. lying to useful idiots.

well obviously

why do you think they brought up the kkk and Trump, even though Hillary's mentor was in fact a grand wizard of the kkk

anyway the media is sticking to what they know and killing themselves even quicker than I ever dreamed possible

>making children talk about politics

this is always fucking disgusting no matter what the argument is, children really dont have the interest or capacity to discuss that shit, so you are basically exploiting them as your mouthpieces

Who decided that way of speaking was a good idea? its fucking unbearable.

There isn't even an argument, it boils down to "if you want border control you're racist" and they even showed the fucking little asshole's abuelita.

I hope the jews who made this realize they redpilled a LOT of people and made them vote Trump. I believe it came out not long before the famous Chicago riot that shut down that one Trump event.

holy shit

this is awful

the problem these leftists, from the ones in the normie media, to these internet video makers etc have is that they love the scent of their own farts

what kind of person who is on the fence or against gay marriage would be convinced by such hollow rhetoric and down-talking?

i hope they keep it up, part of me suspects the SJW-left as a far-right conspiracy to redpill people

They aren't laughing now

>deport this
motherfucker is that a challenge

I hope they're the first on his list

Reminder to dislike and report/flag the video for children abuse.

Reported to INS

Never wanted to deport a Mexican more than after watching this video

checked

yes they have no idea how effective this video will be

i hope they photograph that actual kid when his parents and grandparents and cousins and uncles and aunts are all deported

maybe hook him up to a tear milking machine

I think they made the video during the primaries

Also despite the media and left's ability to completely ignore the horrific impact of the migrant invader crisis in Europe, people found out about it through friends and colleagues who actually traveled over there recently.

The fact that Hillary was publicly in favor of 650,000 new Muslim (((refugees))) as well as total amnesty for the 30 million wetbacks cost her a lot more than it gained her.

It is.

You know what to do.

Link? Google doesn't come up with anything but Clinton winning the popular vote.

Abuelita looks like Scalia

so these people are just trying to sell virtue-signalling tshirts?

>let me tell you how much you should respect me by doing all this disgusting shit that will make you wish I didnt exist

liberal logic always, this is what gay parades are made of

also the same group that did the feminist video that has the little girls saying fuck

its like they don't realize how annoying their entire style is

>deport this
Gladly, because if these kids were my classmates
back in the day everyone would have beaten the shit out of them.

>WAHHH
thats you

everyone but me gotta learn

>they love the scent of their own farts

Those hand gestures
This some PBS Kids trying to be hip, cool, and current cringe.

This makes me so happy, Nigel Farage is an immense talent. I hope Trump administration utilizes Mike Rowe's massive talents too.

And they want you to pay for their schooling

Why they afraid to go back to Mexico? They already speak Mexican right? Even white people are moving back to Mexico again. I'm craving Mexican right now actually. youtu.be/XAzzJQpxBaw

>DEPORT THIS
Oblige him Sup Forums.

I just wish our government would use Niges advice, they're passing it up even though it would be immensely helpful to them

Just wish our government wasn't so bad, still super sceptical about Brexit under the Tories

>DEPORT THIS

Challenge accepted

What the fuck

>Oh jeez i wonder why people would be afraid of México

>replying to a tripfag
mexican intellectuals people

And let me ask these kids... If your countries so great then why not go back to it?

Corpses hanging around can't be that common.

Have you seen this happening irl?

it depends on where you live

it happens much more often in towns than in big cities

I would beat that smug little shits face in, you can't possibly be this impudent. I know it's the adult parasites and human trash that are telling him what to say, but it still pisses me the fuck off.

ye ye inb4 edgy

>result of 15 generations of Spanish colonist on mestizo rapebabies
>instigate a war against a single US state
>lose
>decide to fight a war against the entire US army
>lose again
>give us large swathes of land so that we don't utterly steamroll you
>Spend the next hundred+ years killing eachother in coups and eventually drug wars
>a few million of you manage to pollute the population of the united states
>DIS WAS OUR LAND FIRST YOU FUCKIN TOOK IT THIS MY HOMELAND ESE

>not posting the proper pic

Nigel has such a genuine smile. He looks so happy.

we just saved civilization of course Trump and Nigel are happy

but he's always been such a jolly fellow

you are a girl

There was a time in American history when a child who acted like this would have had their butt beat by an adult. Not necessarily the parent, ANY adult within earshot would be given social and legal approval to grab the little brat and swat their ass.

We need that time again.