Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUMyOBVe01w&ab_channel=tháitiến
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Johnson, since he’s in prison, he was always in a Cell already

I honestly feel bad for fleece. Did one mistake in his youth, and ends up getting jailed for close to 50 years, and becomes an ass raping psycho because prison broke him. When will america learn that their prisons create more psychos then actually stopping them?

That depends, does he like Cell and does he want him? More importantly, does Cell want to do it the easy way or the hard way?

When:
1. America stops treating prison solely as punishment and starts looking at it more as rehabilitation

2. When people stop treating prisons like a business to be profited off

Main problem is that american prison industry is almost(?) entirely privatized, and therefore run by people whose only goal is squeezing as much money out of the ordeal as possible. It's profitable for them to creating a revolving door scenario.

FPBP

>Main problem is that american prison industry is almost(?) entirely privatized, and therefore run by people whose only goal is squeezing as much money out of the ordeal as possible. It's profitable for them to creating a revolving door scenario.
And this is the problem with unrestricted free market, this country is sick and we need so much reform to the point id see no other option then starting over again

Will never happen. Republican politicians make too much money from the prison industrial complex lobbying and their stupid supporters will buy any dumbass excuse they come up with to keep prisons in the shit state they're in now.

>"Why would we focus on rehabilitating them? They committed a crime! They need to be PUNISHED!"

Rehabilitation is punishment you stupid hick. And it's better that they be corrected instead of turned into a better criminal who will just raise more hell when they get out.

Hopefully between this year and 2020 a lot of the Republican scourge can be pushed back. All so we can inevitably relapse 8 years later.

They should just introduce the death penalty for all major crimes. Zero percent recidivism!

Kek

we got political over a Bug-man getting raped by a black guy. That's Sup Forums for you.

THE CRIME IS LIFE
THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH

It will always baffle me that we have a major political party who’s only goal is to literally stifle progress.

I’m not saying you have to be a Democrat but for fucks sake how can anyone vote Republican?

Depends. I would order the death penality for sociopaths, but you also need to understand that the goal of the court system isn't truth and justice but to keep the social peace intact.

>I would order the death penality for sociopaths
Did sociopaths rape your mum or something? What's with all the hate.

Humanity has always had people who will fight tooth and nail against progress sadly. I noticed that a lot of people Conservative’s beliefs are rooted in fear. Fear that there can possibly be a better world than our current one. Fear that changing one thing will lead to a collapse of society. Fear that their ideals and beliefs will become relics of the past.

>the goal of the court system isn't truth and justice
>because there's never been decisions against the status quo that's caused riots
Wew lad.

/thread

Kek

Worst part is now people on the left want to regress progress just the same

DevilArtimus is an unfunny TFS which hasn’t been funny in a long while anyways

The real battle of the ages.
youtube.com/watch?v=uUMyOBVe01w&ab_channel=tháitiến

The perfect being must have the perfect booty.

Ahhh
This is one of those threads isn't it?

Or send them to the gallows

Maybe because i love superman and really hate naruto, but this image angers me far more then it should

ugh, this guy is lame, just got lucky cause he raided dat african meme.

>Will never happen. Republican politicians make too much money from the prison industrial complex lobbying and their stupid supporters will buy any dumbass excuse they come up with to keep prisons in the shit state they're in now.
>Rehabilitation is punishment you stupid hick. And it's better that they be corrected instead of turned into a better criminal who will just raise more hell when they get out.

Bill Clinton and Democrats lobbied and enacted the three-strikes provisions in his law enforcement policy in 1994 which led to the very thing you're pinning on Republicans. Mass incarceration grew exponentially because of Democrat lawmaking, regardless if Republicans are now utilizing it. He and Dems were perfectly fine with the plan, now all of the sudden retarded nu-Dems think they made no contribution to the fucking problem in the first place because they're incredibly ignorant of this basic historical fact.

But hey guys, Bill Clinton said he regrets it, so who cares, right? At least blue states would never keep such policy around anymore, right? We Democrats are beyond judgment compared to those pesky Republicans and their red states--
>New York has employed a habitual felon statute since 1797
>Washington has kept three strikes since 1993
>California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, New Mexico, Virginia have kept three strikes since 1994
>Nevada, New Jersey, Vermont have kept three strikes since 1995
>Massachusetts enacted three strikes in 2012
>2012
OOF

And don't forget, the electoral map of 1992 showed most of the states that are red now who have enacted these policies were actually blue at the time of enactment.

Democrats were responsible for the prison industrial complex becoming what it is now, and they continue to keep it in check simply because both them and Republicans profit off of it, and their voters are too stupid to realize how synonymous the two parties truly are with one another.

they could beat fleece