Is there a more epic scene in animation history than this?

Is there a more epic scene in animation history than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2I166f_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkbALI3IWY0
youtube.com/watch?v=4lo7JPLJUUU
youtube.com/watch?v=CaNVYTrEkxU
youtu.be/m3vICQjT7aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My patriotism has been overloaded

If only the whole thing looked like the opening, holy crap that would have been amazing.

This is so American that I'm shitting stars and stripes.

And just how many Cobra soldiers were outright killed in that intro?

>this is what people wants of G.I Joe
>still insisting in pushing political blablering instead

>Animated by Toei

I'm not even american and I like the old Joes spirit, back in those days boys where treated like little men, not like retard pussies, also the toys where amazing, specialy the vehicles

youtube.com/watch?v=VkbALI3IWY0

The vehicles were fucking great. GOAT boat reporting in.

>Fucking Orchestra Brass and deep black vocals

Maybe it's just been too long since I watched it, but that was like GI Joe having a Cop Rock episode.

Ahh yes, the intro that would later take a shit we know today as Michael Bay.

the only thing close would be "Megatron must be stopped... no matter the cost"

but GIJoe OP is still better than that.

Germanon here. having never watched GI Joe as a kid but having literally loved all 80s cartoons, I have to say that this looks fucking amazing. Gotta love how producers back then actually knew what action cartoons had to be like. nowadays, it's usually pussy-ass characters whining and talking all the time

>never had all the cool aliens in the cartoon
What a waste

That's pretty fucking epic but nothing compared to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lo7JPLJUUU

other than this and ppg 2016, who else blew their budget and creativity on the intro?

>tfw never got the chance to watch the movie even though I wanted to
>see the full intro now for the first time
Orson fucking Welles? jesus fucking christ. I really need to watch this. Always loved the art style of that movie but damn, how did they convince him?

Money, son. A heap of money.

>"Listen, I don't have to put up with this. I have a fish stick commercial to do in an hour. ... ... ... Oh, what the hell, I need the money."

>Japan will never animate your patriotic cartoons again

its not fair lads

youtube.com/watch?v=CaNVYTrEkxU

>tfw I never had a Cobra Bugg

Modern Toei is more fickle than it was.

I wish Trigger would do western cartoons,I know they story boarded the opening for O.K K.O but I want Trigger on the Transformers.

I never saw hide nor hair of the alien figures back in the 90's. It seemed like the better Star Brigade stuff was blink and you missed it, while you could find the crappier low articulation figures no problem. The aliens and the Bio Viper from Mega Marines were both pretty badass, and would have been interesting to explore in the comics.

Really? The ones ive seen carded are marked down heavily, so i thought theyd have been on the shelf for a while. Did you know of their exsistances back then or did you find out years later via the internet?

youtu.be/m3vICQjT7aw

Then it was downhill after the intro.

both that film and the TF was solid for the first 30 minutes then they both just went full retard in plot.