I-I wanted Jill S-Stein as President ;___;

I-I wanted Jill S-Stein as President ;___;

Jesus cocksucking CHRIST Germany!

Why don't you get rid of Merkel first you bastard!

G I L F
I
L
F

I wanted Jill on my dick XD

Who gives a fuck what you want, Germany???

W-we do not have a Jill S-stein to challenge the establishment.

The US had. And they still m-missed their chance ;____;

Certainly not Trump.

Which is good.

>I-I wanted Jill S-Stein as President ;___;
I disagree with her on nuclear, and some other stuff, but I do consider myself Green but a different flavour. Something like philosopher John Gray advocates.
But I wonder what she could even achieve if it happened. The Industries are powerful and have many people supporting them.

Even Jill is your typical politician, she fits her ethics to the stereotypical voter. I do like her, especially for calling out Hillary for what she is.

A succesful Green party is difficult to achieve to be honest. It usually requires some sacrifice on part of the people and regulations on cooperations. The first are not willing to give up their privileges and so forth, and the later not their power and profit.

I think part of the blame is liberal values with their emphasis on (personal) freedom. If we based our values on the community, perhaps we could more easily mobilize people to care for the environment and future generations.

It is also interesting how Christianity used to emphasise taking care of nature, but somewhere along the lines of Francis Bacon it shifted towards domination. You would think that those who belief in creation and not evolution would be more careful, since there is no indication that God would recreate His creations.

I want to hold HANDS with Jill Stein!

When I say I am a different kind of Green. I mean it in the way that I think that nature is not pure or anything, but ruthless itself. A few species being sacrificed for the sake of humanity is fine with me. Extinctions would have happened regardless.

But the environment is also important to mankind, and it would be stupid to degrade it because we still depend on it.

You guys

I voted for her. I am in that regard, the 1%. Fucking yay me.

I wish Trump were more sympathetic to the environment, and cared about global warming, definitely.

Voted for Jill Stein last time. Didn't vote this time, because even though I wanted Hillary defeated, I would not vote for a person who denies climate change.

But blame the Left for making us have to vote for Trump. The Left made it basically a question of the continuing existence of your race. If they weren't so set on white genocide, I'd have more easily gone with them, as environment is my first priority.

But you cannot ask me to give up my heritage.

So I support who will stand with my people, and then I will attend to working on the environment.

yeah, you and six other people buddy

Both Johnson and Stein have bellow average IQs.

I was going to vote for her, but I decided to vote MAGA at the last minute.

Man she must have been so hot back in her day

Meh.

fug

he denies Global Warming, not Climate Change, they're two different things.

Global Warming is argued that human carbon emissions are to blame for Earth's Weather Changes, something that is in fact disputed.

Climate Change is a recorded historical fact that's occurred many times through Earth's history.

I can understand the difference, and I do personally support an increase in green energies, but we need to stop politicizing it and leave it to engineers to workout, not politicians.

She aged like fine wine though.

You pull this sort of shit out of your ass on the reg?

Well, i wanted Griss.

I wont lie, stein is a hot piece of gilf ass tho.

GILFY

The rule 34 would've been great but I've still gotta go with Trump.

she looks like Aunt Peg.

Did shadman ever make a jilloli comic?

Yep. Sorry I didn't save it.

but the engineers and climate scientists have already collectively agreed with over 98% consensus that climate change is caused by humans, it's the politicians like Trump who are getting in the way of them solving the problem