If a race war breaks out (and it looks very possible considering recent trends)

Which sides do Asians and Hispanics take? White or black?

Here's my predictions:

East Asians - will mostly side with whites.

South Asians and Middle Easterners - will mostly side with blacks.

Cubans - 100% will side with whites.

Mexicans - 80% will side with blacks.

South Americans - 40% for whites, 60% for blacks.

Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGqfw8ZehU8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know Hispanics very well do you? They fucking hate niggers..

Also all of the non drug dealing Asians will go white (they hate niggers too)

Asians won't side with anyone.

Most Middle Easterners I know hate blacks.

obviously kill whitey

Blacks are fucked if a race war breaks out.

>Middle Easterners
>siding with black people
>American Education

Yeah, no one likes blacks senpai

>anyone siding with blacks
Cringe post.

Hispanic here, why the fuck would I side with niggers?

Everyone but blacks hate blacks. Hell most blacks hate blacks too.

Yes

This. Mad levels of lulz.

Typical burger can only conprehend a two way conflict. It would be splintered in pieces. And btw. why the fuck would blacks start a racewar when that would lose them their foodstamps??

the only thing you burgers have to worry about is a communist revolution.

No one would side with blacks. Only white liberals.

Hispanic is not a race

White Hispanics who are of european descent like the ones that are genetically spanish will side with whites because they are white

The mestizos won't

>Hispanic is not a race
That's why I broke it down by demographics.

...are you
... retarded?

A large portion of Cubans are black while Mexicans completely hate black people.

Hispanics as skirmishers. Asians as mages, whites as paladins. Allied blacks as berserkers.

Mexican americans will side with blacks. Hispanics that are immigrants from south america will side with whites

So you're saying a majority of Cubans would side with blacks? I just don't see it.

Race war? Are you 17 y-o ?

There's only one war worth fighting for; class war.

The rich VS the poor. The elite VS the people

As a (black) Dominican hispanic born and raised in the USA, My mother would choose blacks while I would choose whites if they let me. My grandmother was happy that Trump won even if her inability to read and going to vote with my mom forced her hand into voting for Hillary. Not that it matters my state is and always will be blue by a country mile

>Mexicans siding with blacks

This
During the LA riots, the Asian immigrants just stayed in their stores. They actually had rooftop snipers as protection from looters, but they didn't march down the street or anything.

Mexicans can side with whites, they will be honorary cannon fodder.
Asians are our enemies.

fuck yeah roof koreans

Same here

you do realize the army would come back and put a .556 in everyones skulls right?

I'm sad we got fracking and all this cool shit. It would've been amazing to see the rise of a new right coincide with peak oil, and a subsequent scramble for Africa.

I honestly didn't know that there was so much hostility between Mexicans and blacks. Since they both overwhelmingly Democratic, I just figured they get along. I mean, outside of gang stuff.

They will help, but to achieve a truly white world, they must be removed as well.

Everyone against everyone and everyone against niggers

No rave war will ever happen.
Men fight for abstract notions of good.
Who would kill in the name of mere biology.

Not as much as the Jews though.

t. Syrian Christian

You're delusional. Just look at the election demographics- ALL minorities including fags voted for Hillary.

It's literally going to be straight, uncucked whites versus the world, just like it's always been under (((their))) rule.

Hmm am I going to side with the people who created, maintain and control the West......or Tyrone down the street......hard choice

we make them honorary aryans until the blacks and jews are dead. then we turn on them

If it's not white, it's not alright, it dies tonight.

I'm definitely fighting with the blacks if they've got the Vietnamese.

South Asians would side with whites.

The brown yellow and black are Not welcome. We will not be receving support from them

We invented RAID you fuck.

>South Americans - 100% money

have you ever talked to an actual asian person before? Blacks arent even considered people to them, its so beyond racism they dont even acknowledge them. So do most spanish people who arent 1. Brazilian 2. Puerto Rican 3. Domincan. NO ONE will side with the blacks except for dumb college kids

>Implying the chinks won't backstab us in the end

Mexican here can confirm my whole family will go with whites, really don't get this meme of Mexicans will side with blacks.

seems about right

Not after (((they))) keep putting googles in everything. The other day I got told by a cuck friend that I sound exactly like the KKK clip he saw in jimmy fallon

How the fuck do you side with someone in a war where your face is your uniform?

The Hispanics that aren't into Cholo culture, or illegals will mostly side with whites
T. Peruvian who voted Trump

Mexicans hate blacks abd vice versa

Even if they all combined forces they would lose, whites would have the military on their side

So it's pretty much Whites vs All Others? That's your only option? Man, you're so racist.

>No Rave war

P.L.U.R

I wouldn't choose either side. Fuck yourself and your war

What did they mean by these?

That's the thing tho. In a real race war, your face won't be your uniform as there will be many whites who side with blacks. It will be the American Civil War again, where families are fighting each other and the only ID that places which side you're on is the color of your clothing.

The fuck? Mexicans have a totally different mind set than niggers. Niggers see other niggers and assume they are cool with each other because of their skin color. Mexicans are all about gangs and families. Niggers stole fangs from Mexicans in the first place.

Even if America was 80% black, you would have to be fucking retarded to side with them. What army could they possibly organize? What sophisticated strategy could they implement? What society could they possibly support? How could they operationalize anything? I wish this would happen now. It would truly purge the country and probably be a great unifying factor for the productive members of the country.

So basically, everyone would side with whites except blacks and liberal whites. Ironically, the white side would rather kill the joining minorities rather than have them join them. LOL. This is top kek.

>there will be many whites who side with blacks
Then why call it a race war?

Hispanic is not a race you fucking retard

White Hispanics will stick with whites

Black Hispanics will stick with blacks

Brown mestizo hispanics will stick with mestizos

THE FUCKING END

No my uneducated white trash friend. You see, a lot of liberal whites would betray their race and actually side with blacks. So it would be more like racist whites against whites/blacks. And you would have to assume the military splits up as well as there are MANY black and minority service men.

>White Hispanics

is this a meme

PR millennial here. Would support white, but millennials and youth would side with blacks prob

Colonist? Spain?

Why is white opening with knight B3? They've already lost DESU

While I do agree with your other predictions, iD like to clarify that a very small amount of Cubans would side with whites, same goes with many other Hispanics, I live in Florida miami and down here there is a prevelent anti-white mentality

>spain
>white

oh it's bait ok i get it now

Who are the Spanish?
Who are the Portuguese?
Who are the French?
Who are the Italians?

>spanish
>portuguese
>french
>italians

>white

pick one of the two categories

You might not know this, but blacks don't really have any friends in the broad demographic sense.

A few "outstanding" blacks might just get sequestered out innawoods and wait the whole thing out, but the bulk majority in urban areas are going to be SoL

>East Asians - will mostly side with withes

>Whites - will mostly side with non-whites

>tfw

Asians shoot anyone trying to break into their shops, Hispanics, blacks, and whites have a free for all, the middle easterners commit a bunch of terrorism but no one notices anything out of the usual, so everyone thinks they're neutral.

>60%

No, my outdated piece of farming equipment friend. Even those cucked Whites will soon abandon the fight once they realise that their pet apes actually cannot into battle and discipline.

We are different Races. There is a reason why you are here and why Sup Forums is so influential and will continue to grow stronger.

Guess what.... Race. Is. Real.

Mexicans hate whites because whites voted for Trump. Anyway, it's probably not gonna be a race war anway. It would be a war where people wanted to kill nationalists

>South Americans - 40% for whites, 60% for Blacks.

Argentina, 100% white. Fuck off boi, you probably have a lot of native american dna in you right now.

>We help the whites
>then later they turn on us like the Jews they seem to hate

Hypocrisy, this is why i hope a race war never happens because either

>Whites will get BTFO by their own traitors and the hordes
>Whites win but then turn into Jews and backstab everyone else and then when it's all white they will still fight each other because problems will always exist

Just shows that humanity is stupid

Asians will be "Don't want no trabble".

Note that pinoy count as half hispanic.

Asians are only your enemies if you go around shooting at them or trying to burn their shit.

Consider what it takes to get the Buddhist monks in S.E. asia to lose their shit.

Go look up the "ethnic cleansing" gang cases in Los angeles. They accused MS 13 of targeting black famlies in general.

>Implying we will take Spics
Any Mexican that tries to join us will be the first to hang. Let them form their own third side and die fighting.

i would have agreed if this was a few years ago.but right now its looking like

every minority is by themselves since they only have a few states. whites became hostile towards gooks in washington state and SC. all whites didnt side with whites and ultimately the asians are still here

in cali the mexicans are anti black and some cartel guys killed black people to clear out more room for mexicans

cubans dont seem to give a shit about any of this as the indians dont seem to care. even after "goldman" a wealthy indian was beat to death nothing seems to stir them up

the native americans get lots of support from every one so at this point the pipe may have to be built through some one elses back yard

The blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=BGqfw8ZehU8

The argie exchange students at my university hates blacks a lot more than many white boy I've ever met. And I'm from Georgia.

>Peace, Love, Unity, Respect
Only makes sense if you're on drugs.

>Redundant Array of Independent Disks
Two or more hard disks/storage mediums acting as one with a controller in between to simulate one device.

While a lot of Hispanics hate niggers, a large amount of them (mostly brown) hate whites even more, where tha fuck do you get your info

>(and it looks very possible considering recent trends)
Not in the next 10 years, look at how damn peaceful the country is right now.

>(and it looks very possible considering recent trends)
It appears you have been rused once again by the media my friend :^)

as a whole, nobody likes black people and vice versa

if anything it'd be brown vs white vs black with the asians just staying out of it

This is true.

Because those snowflakes probably "identify" as black.

South Asian here.

We don't like blacks.

Majority of mexicans hate blacks, they would side with whites.

>Hispanics are theif class

>East Asians - will mostly side with whites.
What a joke. Have you seen how they vote? Not likely. The rest, I mostly agree with.

Pinoys love Trump because he is similar to Duterte and Trump follows Filipino values (coincidentally)

Yes but some of your demographics are wrong

>south americans
>siding with niggers

I thought we made it pretty clear we all hate Argentina.

>Not knowing that blacks are universally hated by every race world wide and that all minorities would side with whites in favor of the extinction of blacks

I see this happening... at first. Then, once they realize how obnoxious Trayvon really is, they'll switch sides.

I can even see the cacos turning on blacks, just because I GUARANTEE Shad and Shaniqua don't speak Spanish, while that white Texan over there? Fluent.

this is why i'll never ride a bus