Obama Says Trump Isn’t ‘Ideological,’ He’s ‘Pragmatic’

>Obama says his conversation with Trump last week was "very cordial," and that didn’t surprise him, "He is obviously a gregarious person," who likes to "mix it up"
>Obama says Trump was able to tap into the anxieties and the enthusiasm of his voters "in a way that was impressive, and I said so to him" - "That’s powerful stuff"

cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/obama-news-conference-donald-trump-transition/

it's called sales

now he's selling liberals on not bitching out

be aggressive, then backtrack, then end up i. the middle

Now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree that the Clintons are fantastic people.

Trump's in the club house now and no matter what they have to keep their ranks together. Everyone knows that you have to maintain a coherent front or else it'll all fall apart.

It would be a different story if it was still 1947 and the aliens hadn't been discovered yet.

Can someone tell me what flag this is

Moldova or Andorra

>Unknown.

What.

ayy lmao

RARE
A
R
E

>REE, TRUMP IS BAD DON'T VOTE FOR HIM, VOTE FOR THE CORRUPT BITCH
>He's eh pretty cool guy, connects to voters and doesn't afraid of anything

oldfag detected
this, trump is backtracking to win over liberals, then he will end up "in the middle"

I am proud of all of us for the fact that nobody has taken this bait yet.

He won't break a single one of his campaign promises, because they weren't promises, he was just be sarcastic.

It's Obama's only hope of preserving anything from his presidency. It turns out using your pen and your phone do not leave lasting results.

>oldfag detected
I don't get what you're saying. Obama was ragging on Trump beforehand.

welcome to politics 101

You're the reason why this place is a shithole no self control.

>Clicked the flag
>Takes you to a 404, .gif not found
>mfw

Did I just get hacked

Wait I'm an idiot, for some reason I read and comprehended it completely wrong.
Disregard that, I suck cocks

Yfw Trump is absorbed into the swamp

suck a dick you don't know politics

You can't pull the whole thing apart at once. Killing cultural marxism is already a massive success. It's basically a tool of the globalists for control, that alone contributes to draining the swamp.

dammit, they fucking cloned/killed him again didnt they.

Hahahah we moderates expected this, both SJW's and stormtards will be btfo when Trump becomes the best president America ever had as a centrist.

There isn't any reason to be on the offense during the lame duck period. He won, now he has to focus on getting his team together

Are you the town rapist?

He's been a clone the whole time. The real Trump died in the great hentai war of 2067

Pragmatic in the sense that he'll hire a former-RNC guy for his staff. But he'll also hire an absolute mad man like Steve Bannon on the same day.

>man isn't even in office yet
>shills still spamming the everloving shit out of everything
just fucking report you mouth breathing retards

hail eris

Obama is going to do everything in these last two months to preserve even tiny scraps of his legacy. So he's cosying up.

He's now Trump's bitch.

Trump was always in the middle stupid lib. It's just that your lib brain takes shit and twists it around.

Frog nips

He was always a centrist.

Look at what a man does, not what he says.

Sage.

R A R E
A
R
E

The thing that pisses me off about when he talks is that he doesnt know what half of the words mean.

nice old meme, user

You gotta explain it more constructively than that though, user. These fucking liberals don't deserve to have words tip toed around just for special little them, and I'm not suggesting we do that at all, but let's just try to explain the process of why they're actually retarded, instead of outright saying "doing it wrong" and calling them names. Think constructive, not deconstruction. Encourage this when you interact with anyone who has different views

> pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything
Now there's a meme i haven't heard in a long time

Im sick of smug Obama who thinks he knows everything.

You just disassembled every argument against Trump with 1 short post. Thanks for ironically correcting the record

Haha, pretty much this. The Don can troll with the best of them

>hillary clinton is the devil, a nasty woman, defends rape, husband is a rapist bill Clinton is the biggest abuser in politics and rapist

>trump says they're good people and he doesn't want to damage them

Lol

His social policies are but not his economics.

Obama is a pretty educated guy, i think he knows what the words he uses mean

He's always been a centrist, he's not getting absorbed anywhere. Listening to him speak, he's usually a pretty calm and pragmatic person. The media just had to act surprised because that wasn't their narrative.

We're seeing flags that shouldn't even be possible.

user have ever been as far, even as decided to go do more want look like in the sort of manner you just presented yourself?

he didnt win. he hasnt been sworn in yet. and he wont be. the establishment is just cozying up to him so when they steal it from him his supporters well think "ah, well he was just more of the same anyways". Thats why all this "trump is backtracking " stuff is being pushed so hard.

people actually thought that trump was an ideologue?

And nobody will respond to this

Isn't this what Sup Forums has been saying about Trump since the beginning?

>pragmatic
>cordial
>gregarious
Who does this guy think he is?

We all knew he's a pragmatis, he said he was going to make good deals, and I look forward to reading what is put forward.

Also, the fact the media is freaking out that he appointed a nazi to his cabinet gives me hope

>more pragmatic than ideological
ie.
>"Unlike me, Mr. Trump actually considers options and context in order to decide on a plan instead of ramming shit through like an Indian in a public shower."

Unknown town rapist

>trump is in the middle
>fills his cabinet with right wing extremists
don't think so

>It turns out using your pen and your phone do not leave lasting results.
no, not if you bleach and hammer-smash them afterwards

Man who's in Business his entire life knows that if you overstate your demands in "initial negotiations" you'll get more of what you want at the end of the deal.

*Shocker*

Good.

i am a clinton and let me tell you, being a clinton is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any family. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, clinton parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.