Was this released?

Was the new issue of Venom delayed? Not seen a story-time anywhere or had it come into my LCS.

It was released. Mostly about Captain Marvel's girlfriend being a bit overzealous towards Eddie.
Maybe your LCS had its shipment delayed?

It was a decent short story, Venom feels complete then Spider-Dyke venom blasts him, The Symbiote convinces Spider-Dyke that Venom is actually a hero, then Venom eats Chinese food alone

Eh, Venom and story-time are in the OP, might as well not kill some poor innocent thread.

thanks man.

>symbiote is jealous
Cute.

God her costume sucks. When she going yo change it?

Well, Spider-Man is your wife's ex, Jess.

Maybe when she gets another solo. So never.

Bad PR is part of the standard Spider-Powers, Eddie.

It was skrull A-Rod that used steroids.

Somewhere, Captain Marvel just got very aroused and doesn't know why.

the eyes holy fuck that killed me didnt expect that

For those that don't read letter pages: Apparently that last panel means Venom is about to have babies.

>;^)
The end.

so is it implying without eddie it's just gonna make babies 24/7?

>Guy acts calm
>Tries to reason
>Gets hit
>Doesn't try to fight back
>Runs away
>She attempts to hinder him
>He keeps running
>She track him down
>Assaults him in his home

Geez, Jess. Why're you being such cunt? It's like forced Stan Lee fight, only one of them is being reasonable and attempts to solve the situation as peacefully as possible.

She's been hanging around Carol too much

So symbiote thread?

Cosmic Awareness, she knows exactly why.

he looks like fucking Abigail from Street Fighter

The last time notJess got symbioted.

>Visible eyes in the white
never looks good

Smug symbiote is smug.

Jess has a nice ass here

im in Canada and its been released here

I can never get a handle on how evil Liz is supposed to bethese days.

Also, isn't she dating Harry again?

I missed the ending to when they fought Maniac. Why didn't the symbiote go back with Flash?

He's Anti-Venom

>If you can't keep that nose of yours clean
Venom doesn't have a nose.

why are they giving Venom those tiny little eyes? I hate that shit

Hopefully Carol and Jess will get to use those tongues during Venomized.

>Brazzers

Harry, upon his return, told Liz to fuck off and die and refuses to have anything to do with her. And worse, doesn't give a shit about his son's precarious mental health and the fact that Normie inherited his granddad and dad's insanity.

Harry told them to fuck off and basically shacked up with Menace (who was also fucking Norman behind Harry's back) and there was a brief "who's the daddy?" garbage before Waid made the kid (a girl) Harry's and he took the baby and ran off to raise it in hiding, fuck his actual biological son.

When Norman got busted for his shit in Siege, Liz was the last person standing and she's been running Oscorp ever since. And she's gone evil, because due to Harry telling his son he disowned him, the company and the wealth she enjoys from running said company, is the only fucking thing she has left to give Normie to make up for his dad being a shit, which is backed up due to the fact that SpiderMan 2099 inadvertedly told her that Oscorp eventually evolves into one of the Super Evil Mega Corporations in the 2099 future.

They got back together again over in Amazing, something about reconciling because they got trapped together when the city went under the Darkforce Dome during Secret Empire.

Oh shit, they printed my letter, the lazy one I wrote

>it’s actually fucking Jess
>not a Skrull
>not Mystique
>not and LMD
>not Chameleon
>it’s actually fucking Jess
C’mon man...

For once I actually enjoyed an issue.

Hey, it's Scream and Hybrid. Remember when Eddie murdered them because he was convinced that symbiotes corrupted their hosts? Good times.

Bump

Eddie can only be with a person the Symbiote approves of, like how they were gushing over Felicia but Eddie wasn't into her.

The Symbiote isn't against threesomes (see Valkyrie and Flash).

But their back to playing Happy families again in ASM.

Don't think they ever fell out like that either, they made their peace when Harry cured Raxton.

I want Jess to be drawed by Clay Mann.

I want to eat that ass

>part 1 of 1

Is that really necessary?

Kek

Her costume's fine by modern marvel standards. Not particularly superhero-y, but not particularly bad either.

THE SYMBIOTE'S ALIVE YOU FUCKING RETARD!

How the hell does every major hero in the Marvel universe not know this?

I'm hoping they bring Scream back. We didn't actually see her die like we did with Hybrid's host and even after seeing the guy melt the government was still able to save his symbiotes.

It's Marvel, there are tons of costumed heroes with all kinds of wacky powers and super suits, nobody would really know the symbiotes origins other than people directly related to symbiotes

I remember reading some Punisher comic where a character saw Wolverine on the news and had no idea who he was, only the Avengers are really treated as celebrities, people probably think Venom is just some monster and don't even know who Eddie Brock is

While I don't think it'll happen, I suppose it's possible. Donna Diego is supposedly appearing in the Venom film, and Scream is apparently getting a Marvel Legends figure this year.

You'd think she would pick up different glasses. The big point above her nose wouldnt be good if she got punched by the right villain, stabbed in the brain with it

>We didn't actually see her die like we did with Hybrid's host
1) We didn't see Scott die. The symbiote disintegrated and we never saw Scott at all, but he is officially dead.
2) Unlike Scott who got shot Brock spent his time stabbing the shit out of Scream with hot knives. He tortured her to death. If Scott died to a few bullets while Brock walked off and monologued what do you think happened to someone he got up close and personal with? Even if the symbiote isn't dead Donna definitely is.

Is it bad that I love the little moments where Brock goes psycho again? Until now I thought he straight up snapped this guys neck, but looking at it again I noticed he's still alive, but the panel of Eddie choking him out is still scary though.

Hasn't Eddie been on trial for his crimes as Venom twice?

No way his identity isn't public knowledge

Yeah, if they actually paid attention, but they don't. It's stupid that they're written that way but Marvel civilians are notoriously aloof/fucking dumb, the only excuse I guess there could be is that they see so much crazy shit on a daily basis in NYC alone they can't be bothered to care about the origins or identities of every freak in a costume.

>Eddie duckface

>Jess forgets everything she ever learned aboutVenom and symbiotes
Fuck Costa, come on man...

>>every symbiote has venom's teeth even though the venom symbiote ended up that way because eddie made it insane

okay

are you a retard