Can anyone explain to me why people are "scared for their lives" now that Trump is going to be President?

Can anyone explain to me why people are "scared for their lives" now that Trump is going to be President?

Are leftists just drama queens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are leftists just drama queens?
Yes they're basically emotionally underdeveloped children thus they still use the same bargaining tools children do ie when something is not how you like stomp feet, cry a lot and make ridiculously exaggerated claims pertaining to your welfare.

>slutposting

Collective Munchausen syndrome

/thread

They've been sheltered, baby'd, and given whatever they wanted their whole life. When something goes awry, they short circuit

"literally shaking"

or munchausen-by-proxy if it's not acceptable for you to scream oppression for yourself but the instead the groups under your "care", a.k.a self-hating white men

yup, they are...
Special little snowflakes who get pised when things dont go their way.

watch this for an explanation of their actions:
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>Republicans are niggers that can't be trusted.

>Republicans are so dumb they have to ask why.

The Left is propelled by Jews.

People propelled by Jews imitate Jews.

Jews howl about persecution and display histrionics about fear of genocide when their interests are threatened.

The brainwashed Left's reaction to Trump is an imitation of the Jews that brainwashed them.

The Clinton campaign, but even more so the media, painted Trump as the second coming of Hitler who would start killing brave people of brown-color and brave LGBTQAIDSHIVHOLYFUCKWHYDOESITKEEPGROWING people as soon as he takes office. While that was an inaccurate portrayal to say the least, enough retards were convinced it wasn't and are freaking out.

They're the kids that have told themselves horror stories about the old man down the street, and are freaking out when they have to actually encounter said old man who've they've built up in their imagination as a monster.

I'b Liderally shageing :-DDDDDD somebody sabe ameriga forum liderally hidler fuggg :-DDDDDDD

People are scared for their lives because after Trump was announced the winner of the democratic election, massive groups of people started marching the streets chanting words like "fascism". These groups of people are protesting against democracy itself, they want to overturn the results of the democratic election and implement a form of fascism.

I'd be scared of these people too.

Sure thing, kiddo

low iq will believe anything on CNN

When you've been on top and really shitty to the people on the bottom, coming back to the bottom is genuinely terrifying.

If you follow the CNN narrative he looks like Hitler. If you follow the CNN narrative he wants to kill every single minority in the US.

lakota here, i had a friend of mine tell me that trump was gonna put me in a labor camp because i wasn't white, no joke

these people have lost their fucking minds

and now they are reporting that steve bannon is a nazi

Who is this fluid druid?

They know RWDS and free helicopter rides are coming.

>The brainwashed Left's reaction to Trump is an imitation of the Jews that brainwashed them.
Thats one way to put it.

Also they look up the anime hitlers on twitter or pol and believe the CNN narrative. They think Trump voters are that and not grandma and grandpa. Sad! Useful idiots abound!

Tumblr is the worst example of this.

echo chamber thinking. If Hillary won all the fags here would think feminists are going to pass laws for all white males be castrated.

No, he doesn't.
The left put in a semi-fascist authoritarian system i place that limits your privacy, your free speech and the political power of the opposition.
They have now realized this system is now in the hands of their enemies.

fpbp
they're scared of everything except being comfortable

Stefanie JOOsten

If I don't get my way the world ends.

Trump's a classic fascist and his supporters are uneducated authoritarians who think they're right. Dangerous combination.

ty senpai

>millions of American citizens will lose their parents and end up in foster homes
>black people will be killed by police more often without recourse. they'll also be subjected to random searches.
>muslim people are already being subjected to hate crimes
>women will lose reproductive rights
>poor people will lose food stamps, pell grants, etc
>gay people will have their marriages annulled and they'll be fired from their job and from buying things because of their sexual orientation.
>trans people will be killed and trump will appoint an anti-trans judge on the supreme court.

I am hoping that Gen Z will save us. I mean, check the wikipedia article. Even MTV said that they're going to rebuild what millenials destroyed.

Trump getting assassinated would redirect
the suppressed violent public reaction onto each other in another civil war situation as opposed to a united move against corruption in the foundations of politics and industry ala OWS before being coopted / public perception of governing authority after dorner vs after zimmerman etc

They're doing it for IRL (You)'s. Right now it's Trump, soon enough they'll find something else to be existentially terrified of.

No, Trump getting assassinated will get the US an actual hardcore bible-thumper of a president.

Yes, authoritarians and Fascists are renowned for wanting to deconsolidate power from the federal apparatus to various states.

damn girl... nice calves.

>This is what liberals actually believe.

fpbp

These are all good- also: "reproductive rights" is bullshit- its killing a baby.

I'm still ok with abortion because of the numbers of non-whites it kills.

When are you cucks going to be done with pol?

Ignorant, ironically hateful, spiteful, echo-chamber babies who get their world views from the likes of Faceberg and CNN, and nowhere outside their comfort zone.

>>millions of American citizens will lose their parents and end up in foster homes
Illegals should take their children with them, but Trump's primary focus is the 2 million or so illegals who have committed other crimes. I don't give a fuck about their "poor children."
>>black people will be killed by police more often without recourse. they'll also be subjected to random searches.
According to BLM, blacks have been getting killed more and more, but under President Obama... You also don't know anything about stop and frisk and how it would be literally impossible for a president to enact it nation wide.
>>muslim people are already being subjected to hate crimes
You mean those ones they made up?
>>women will lose reproductive rights
Unlikely.
>>poor people will lose food stamps, pell grants, etc
Also unlikely.
>>gay people will have their marriages annulled and they'll be fired from their job and from buying things because of their sexual orientation.
Trump has already stated that marriage equality is "settled law."
>>trans people will be killed and trump will appoint an anti-trans judge on the supreme court.
Trans people are already killed under President Obama, go ahead and give explicit details how Trump would somehow increase this. Ignoring he may be the most pro-trans President we've ever had, given his history.

stroke of brilliance adding Mike "the deadman switch" Pence. No one noticed.

Pretty much this. And really, when it all comes down to it liberals will simply find something to be oppressed about for victim points.

A mix of virtue signaling, being retarded enough to believe the news this election cycle, and perhaps a subconscious realization they deserve some of what's coming to them.

Yes. They literally believe the bullshit that they themselves concocted to try to stop Trump because the truth wasn't enough. I thought the rabid nonsense that spewed from the Republicans in 2008 after Obama was elected was bad. This is just fucking ridiculous.

Because Trump is literally Hitler

They've been scared for their lives for years now even under a liberal black president.

It's the most infuriating and hilarious thing I've ever seen.

>Mike "the deadman switch" Pence.

Made me kek

I've been egging on the SJWs, feminists, and fags on twitter over the past few days.

>Oh, you're concerned about repealing Roe v. Wade? Well tough luck! You better keep your legs closed for the next 8 years because condoms and pills aren't 100% effective

>Trump is going to be a terrific president for LGBTQ rights and Mike "alternating currents for alternative lifestyles" Pence will be a fantastic VP!

Seriously guys, read (((alinsky's))) rules for radicals. AGREE AND AMPLIFY. The marxists' own tactics can be used against them.

The ONLY reason to be scared is if you're an illegal immigrant.

Blacks - Trump literally said nothing about blacks and he can't enforce stop & frisk nationwide either.

Gays - MAYBE Trump would roll back Obama's anti-discrimination laws, but considering he's not removing gay marriage, why the hell would he

Muslims - If they already live in the US they have nothing at all to worry about.

Legal Mexicans - literally nothing.

It's easy to not care when you have white privilege OP. I had my rainbow hijab torn off and murdered twice on the way to gay mosque today and once on the way home. A bunch of skinheads in Trump hats shouted this was their country now and stuffed bacon into my mouth, causing me to choke to death.

My trans friend got really worried when I told her Trump was building concentration camps for people like her, and my friends' 3 year old was in tears when I told her Trump would kill her parents.

>literally Hitler
No. He is "literally" Donald Trump. I wish you faggots would learn how to use this goddamn word.

>the back of that knee
Disgusting

They're actually right to be scared. This election wasn't about facts and policies. It wasn't about how much they wanted Hilldog for president.

the election was an implicit referendum on the direction of the culture of America. Are we going to continue pushing the progressive bullshit? Putting the desires of mudskins and niggers above ourselves? Or are we going to start standing up for ourselves and pushing back?

This election officially signified the pendulum swinging back. It's been swinging toward the left for the past 100 years, and the "inevitable march of progressivism" is finally receding. Our time has come. Even if they can't outright articulate why they're scared, they know it in their hearts. All this bullshit is getting erased. This is just the beginning.

yes

fucking /thread

fuck off leaf nigger

lmao wtf someone did a remix of my original

>Yes they're basically emotionally underdeveloped children thus they still use the same bargaining tools children do ie when something is not how you like stomp feet, cry a lot and make ridiculously exaggerated claims pertaining to your welfare.

Isn't that how Trump was elected?

>muh rigged
>muh illegals
>muh abortion
>muh ISIS
>muh CTR

Literally wined his way to the top

Misinformation + retardation.

What a time to be alive.

>First post is best post

IT JUST KEEPS ON HAPPENING FOLKS!!

Because you should be scared for your life, when leftists win. That`s common empathy.

they used a fear mongering to try to scare every one into doing what they want

now if this isnt the start of the armagedon then they look stupid. but liberals are cowards who dont want to fight. and obamas sons are dwindling in number

Don't forget
>I'm going to run away if I don't get what I want!

>Are leftists just drama queens?
Bingo.

Pic of badge?

>industrial grade autism

>tfw she could have been perfect wifeu

shed make a beautiful trap

Dreamers/people of illegal status whose parents brought them over when they were infants do have something to worry about given Obama protected their status from deportation through executive orders as long as they made the government aware of their existence.

now, the government have their information with a completely opposite take on their status with the kind of rhetoric about deporting millions of people and reversing Obama's policies. Their fears are completely legitimate.

Damn, Trump's Lionguards actually sounds really cool...

Climate change.

Can't handle foreign relations so could lead to war.

He's insane and has shitty rep house + senate backing him up.

Pence will mostly rule who is even scarier than trump.

TL;DR mostly just leftists who are dramatic and really sad that the Trump win they had been building up fear for came true. Some of the fear is legitimate though, this is a big joke. Only reason you have to be hopeful that a populist liar having taken office is that you want his brand of bigotry and scaremongering to grow bigger so at least Sup Forums will be happy.

literally half of the sjws on twitter/tumblr are underage

Thanks CTR.

lel is joosten a womanlet?

> Implying Clinton wouldn't start ww3
> Implying those cucks wouldn't cheer happily when the nukes go off
They are scared shitless because they still believe the media. They have no idea what reality is, they swallowed their own propaganda. They legit think Trump is a fascist who will send death squads after them. It's more wishful thinking on their part.

>>millions of American citizens will lose their parents and end up in foster homes
Or they can take their kids with them.
>>black people will be killed by police more often without recourse.
proof?
>they'll also be subjected to random searches.
Good. Then maybe the massively out of proportion black crime rate will go down.
>>muslim people are already being subjected to hate crimes
Proof? Some twitter bullshit? Some too-good-to-be-true story?
>>women will lose reproductive rights
Considering how much women have abused those rights, don't see that as a bad thing.
>>poor people will lose food stamps, pell grants, etc
And then they'll get jobs in a booming economy.
>>gay people will have their marriages annulled
Trump was early to support same-sex marriage.
>and they'll be fired from their job and from buying things because of their sexual orientation.
What the hell do you base that on? Trump is very supportive of gay rights.
>>trans people will be killed
More likely they'll keep killing themselves at a high rate because they have a mental disorder and everyone wants to deny it.
>and trump will appoint an anti-trans judge on the supreme court.
Ok.

Where do I sign up? Inner party here I come.

Mike "In the butt, get the watt" pence

>muh feelings
This country needs a fucking wake call.

I truly, truly pity Sweden.

>inb4 not an argument

You don't rate one, you weak bitch.

Because they believe their own bullshit.

Cuz he's a wacist bully, and words can't hurt, but they can kill. Just like guns

>>muh rigged
It was rigged.
>>muh illegals
Not our job to take care of foreign criminals.
>>muh abortion
muh why can't I kill me children whine it's so hard to be a slut
>>muh ISIS
God forbid people take issue with terrorists who want to kill us.
>>muh CTR
Thanks for correcting the record.

Oh wow, brilliant. I didn't even think of that.

Same reason people are convinced that Britain is going to become a Nazi fascist state post-Brexit, because we're going to have less Poles moving to our country...

Our brains, as a survival mechanism, create a narrative about how the world works. When the narrative breaks it can be deeply traumatic, because your brain will assume that since the situation is beyond your comprehension/control, your survival is at risk. It will flood your body with cortisol and adrenaline to help defend against the threat.

The majority of people in the United States lack even a basic cognitive toolkit for handling the narrative breakdown. The liberal left are even more compromised for a few reasons. The most prominent is that universities and media outlets are almost entirely run by neurotic, deeply unhappy people that encourage a narrative of victimization.

Add into this the fact that media fragmentation and social media echo chambers have turned reality into a "choose your own adventure" narrative, where you can curate your information to be one continual affirmation of your own views. No longer do you have to deal with the discomfort of encountering an opposing viewpoint (except, of course, viewed from a distance, outside your hugbox).

So basically, you have a mass of deeply neurotic and unhappy people with an out-of-control victim identity and a childlike inability to tolerate opposing viewpoints, who have just been handed the largest and most objective "fuck you" by reality... and they just can't handle it. Their minds simply break under the pressure.

This triggers a massive release of stress hormones and a group panic instinct which causes them to literally fear for their lives.

>Joosten will never graze her cottony soft fingers across my glans as she looks me dead in my eyes like a predator focused on its prey as she whispers Japanese limericks letting her warm breath bathe my entire cock and balls

Man why even live?

>Climate change.
"Green energy" is a cover for corporate welfare.
>Can't handle foreign relations so could lead to war.
HRC wanted war with Russia.
>He's insane
He's about the last sane person left.
>and has shitty rep house + senate backing him up.
Can't argue that the Republican party as a whole is pretty shitty, but the Democrats are even worse.
>Pence will mostly rule who is even scarier than trump.
Oh no Pence is a scary Christian white man.
>TL;DR mostly just leftists who are dramatic and really sad that the Trump win they had been building up fear for came true. Some of the fear is legitimate though, this is a big joke. Only reason you have to be hopeful that a populist liar having taken office is that you want his brand of bigotry and scaremongering to grow bigger so at least Sup Forums will be happy.
Bigotry is the word now for being honest and realistic, which scares the crap out of leftists after living in the totalitarian mental prison of SJW-ism.

Blame Bill.

The truth is this:

They are a bunch of "white" people who feel so guilty for being white and are so afraid of powerful "white" people who don't feel white guilt, that they can only feel safe with a non-white male in office, perferably, a squishy non-threatening terd.

Id marry her. I forgot America was founded by Englishmen and yet two monkeys want to tell me how they wasted billions on tax payer vacations. Tell me something when ive grown up with all of them. Tell me why im racist for voting Trump. I hope he's ten times worse when stats dont lie. Get your shit together or disappear.

You described it well. I was thinking it's like a doomsday cult where they all prepared for the day of the apocalypse, and then nothing happened. They're trying to find some explanation for it that doesn't break their faith.
Unfortunately, in a state of mind like that, people are very suggestible to even greater extremism.

>impotent activism faggotry
>hoax altercations with bigoted MAGA hat-wearing strawmen
>implausible stories about nebulous eight year old children being woke as fuck

It's the only counter memes they have left after talking all of that sanctimonious shit only to get absolutely fucking trounced.

Pretty sure everyone who is sane wasn't expecting her to do anything different than past "politicians". Trump isn't a career politician and represents potential for change.