How the hell are other American Anons having so much trouble getting gfs?

How the hell are other American Anons having so much trouble getting gfs?

What does this number refer to?

Not enough nice conservative women at my age. Too many millennial liberal cunts

How many men there are in a given area per 100 women

This. I can't stand liberals, so there's no way I'll choose one as my mate.

Number of women doesn't account for married women, children, old women, or single moms. I'm 29 and would never date a single mom for any reason

>the Black Belt in the South has an absence of men

LMAO. That's what prision will get you.

The only thing this mp is meaduring is where the old people live. There is not a single place in the USA there are more 18-22 year old females than 18-22 year old males.

>that feel when no conservative qt to make america great again with

"Having Trouble"?

Shit man, I'm dodging women matrix style.

Watched my brother go through two hellish divorces with women who I saw from the get go were going to be money grubbing slackers.

None of that bullshit for me, thanks.

>There is not a single place in the USA there are more 18-22 year old females than 18-22 year old males.

Except for college towns

I live in california...

Do you know how FUCKING hard it is to find a woman here who isn't either a degenerate or a bleeding heart? Sorry m8, I'm not gonna pretend to like a chick just to get laid.

I'm fucking broke

how could this be true?

Try it, it's fun. When you finish let her know you voted for Trump and watch the salty tears roll down her cheeks as she feels disgusted with herself for fucking a "racist". Then laugh your cock off and leave that cunt lying there feeling like a used up degenerate whore.

lesbianism on the rise

women live longer, partially due to genetics and partially due to not taking as many physical risks

That's how you get charged for "rape".

There's more women because women live longer, there's a mismatch in ages. Also, in almost every county with more women it's only a couple more. There's not some huge surplus of women like it seems to imply.

And then she says you raped her and ruins your career

this is why it is not even worth it

>trouble
The only trouble I have is telling them to fuck off when they get that "I want to exploit you" look in their eyes. So, as soon as they look at me, generally.

Not necessarily. My county has a surplus of women... because of the women's prison.

OH, SO NOW YOU ARE ONLY WILLING TO MARRY IN YOUR OWN AGE BRACKET, IS THAT IT, YOU FUCKING AGEIST PIECE OF SHIT?

#GRANNIESNEEDLOVETOO

you would know about rape wouldn't you Ahmed?

fat black obnoxious "women" with 4 kids should be excluded from the survey

Women are worthless. I stream through more women every 6 months than the average male has sexual partners in his lifetime, and let me tell you, most of them aren't worth more than their weight in shit. I'm 28 and I've been longing to find a woman who is both physically attractive and has thoughts in her head that don't involved her cell phone, or what she's jsut read on facebook.

>Implying doing this wont result in a claim of rape since you lied to her.

Not if you record it.

repeating numerals of truth.

Then get fucked for recording without her consent. Still better than rape.

If I had to grow up again I'd just be a fag. So much easier.

>so there's no way I'll choose one as my mate.

Don't worry, there are lot of super conservative Somalians for you to marry.

Because I want a redhead or something with big titties and that isn't some leftist idiot

sadly, most girls in california are lefty trash, that's why... and most are latina's... no thanks

murder is probably more significant than prison.

The black populated states have the least males. I wonder why the males disappear from those areas.