Hate crime investigation in Toronto over alt-right posters

>Poster in East York being investigated as hate crime

>A poster promoting white supremacist ideology is now being investigated by police as a hate crime after it was spotted in East York Monday morning...

>The poster invited people to join the Alt-Right movement -- which is linked to anti-semiticism, white supremacy and right-wing populism -- and listed websites associated with it.

>“Hey white person, tired of political correctness?” the poster read. “Wondering why only while countries have to become “multicultural”? Figure out that diversity only means “less white people”?”

>“This hate is unacceptable in our city. Staff are removing the posters immediately and investigating who is responsible,” Beaches-East York Counc. Janet Davis tweeted later Monday afternoon.

>“I found this messaging unacceptable in a city like Toronto and its very worrisome that the U.S. election and the election of Donald Trump could legitimize this kind of hate speech here in Toronto,” she said.

>Residents who see the poster anywhere else can call police, who will then investigate further, Gray said.

toronto.ctvnews.ca/poster-in-east-york-being-investigated-as-hate-crime-1.3160240

>Hey, I disagree with this poster. I know. Let's ban it, and then run articles discussing it!

The message of this poster has now been seen by a thousand times more people than who would have seen it on the streets.

I'd join the 'alt-right' …but I'm not a joiner.

>BE THIS KEKED TO investigate SOME POSTERS

HAHAH U.S.A

The "alt-right" doesn't exist leaf, nothing to join, you can however make some memes.

How is this racist?

SJWs and lefty-libs constantly blame white people for their problems

>Join the Alt-right

why do cucks need to do this? The poster would have been more effective without a prompt to join something.

But yeah, what you goys need to learn is that we don't have rights and freedoms in Canada. Only privileges and limitations!

Of course they would rush to report this

if he removed the 'alt-right' line, and the 'when will immigration stop', it would almost look real

the false flaggers are getting a little better

I dont see how anything on that poster could get someone in legal trouble...
Unless leaf laws are crazy...are they?

That's in canada tho...

Sounds like a honeypot.

Just burn this shit city to the ground. Please.

>The truth can be considered hate speech and should be suppressed if so

>we don't have rights and freedoms in Canada. Only privileges and limitations!
brilliantly put friendo

>hate

Exactly what is hateful about it?

>takimag

isn't that the normie website where Gavin posts all his articles?

>white supremacy

But this poster has literally nothing to do with white supremacy. It is merely saying that white people should be able to cherish their identity just like any other race. That is not supremacy.

Does the alt-right even exist anymore after Trump's victory?

Can't we just call ourselves the "new-right" now?

>HAHAH U.S.A

wow, another retarded drunk eurocuck who cant tell canada from america... can you even point to canada on a map?

This is a hate crime

What a fuckin world we live in. I pray either trump either fixes it or fucks up so bad that the seeds to purge these anti western communist psychopathic masochists are planted

Canada =/= U.S.A.

YET

Canada delenda est.

Protected by the first amendment.
Leafland.
Nevermind.

>police-state tries to ban and persecute opinions
>media gives them exposure anyways
Looks like the system works. More people probably saw that article than the actual poster.

Canada is a Marxist shit hole

Uh, no thanks.

Freedom of speech is also protected in our charter of rights and freedoms, but our wise and benevolent supreme court effectively overturned it by introducing enough clauses to hate speech laws that any and all speech can and will be suppressed if it runs contrary to popular narrative. The only pre-requisite is that someone behaves sufficiently victimized by the expression in question.

>But yeah, what you goys need to learn is that we don't have rights and freedoms in Canada. Only privileges and limitations!
Know your place, subjects.

Please tell me this some fake and not legitimate cause this is absolutely pants-on-head-retarded and it'll only make me hate being Canadian even more than I currently do.

>charter of rights and freedoms
pls read

>forgot pic

It's very real

classic Poland, no wonder Polish jokes are a thing

They have no arguments, but yes that's a hate crime.

try nu-right

They have to have a label for it other than "the people" or the "normal everyday American". Its easier to target and demonize when it has a nice neat label.

Alt-right already makes it seem more nationalist than it already is.

Well you are basically Siberia Jr.

Almost like falling down some sort of ... slope, which has become slippery for some reason. Possibly ice.
Perhaps that very first restriction should never have been allowed.

Oh well.

No way this is real.

why not?

....Goddamn it why is our country so fucked, did the British send only the dumb and retarded here on purpose to kill them off but instead thrived and made a country known as "Canada"?

>they didn't list Sup Forums/pol/
thank fucking christ.

Leafsplaining is a restricted speach.

You're an idiot, CTR. The elections are over. Go home.

it's a hate crime against whites for identifying me as a white person. i am more than my skin color. literally shaking rn

holy fucking streisand effect

What it exposes is the cold bitter truth.
Whites do control the planet. There is no need to rub it in non-whites' faces. It's bad form, so yeah, let's call it "hate speech" to protect the illusion.

It's basically hiding the truth in plain sight.

>does little to promote the values underlying freedom of expression
>notice in questions lists several outlets promoting the values underlying freedom of expression
>is itself an act of freedom of expression
>Supreme Court of Canada barrs freedomg of expression to promote freedom of expression?
What sorcery is this?

Please, take it and destroy the cucks

Canadians dont have freedom of speech, they could never do this in the first place

hey rabbi, whatcha doing

Trump needs to give white Canadians refugee status since we're now living under a tyrannical government which is facilitating our genocide and silencing opposition. Would be a lot of guaranteed trump voters for his next election

THE POSTER IS SOME "COME JOIN US" FAGGOTRY BUT THAT ISN'T WHATS IMPORTANT. Its the reaction to it. Law enforcement is being used to punish and silence you for merely enjoying being white in a white society.

It is not a call to arms, nor a disparaging text against minorities, but is still considered CRIMINAL. It is a CRIME to express your pride as a white in toronto. This is the war that is being waged on you every day, leafs, you will be the next germany.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS HEARD WOULD HAPPEN AHMED AND JEROME ARE GONNA COME KNOCKING SOON

I'm going to give you all fair warning: colleges and university student orgs are known to take fingerprints from the posters and trace them back to you.

If you are going to put up posters, for your own sake, WEAR GLOVES.

>tired of political correctness?

>HATE CRIME

>Hey, WHITE PERSON

A leftist wrote this

America got Britain's religious nuts, Australia got the criminals, I don't even know what New Zealanders are, and Canada got all the guys too beta to find a wife, plus a bench of the redneck version of French people.

>FALSE FLAG
why would a leftist want to promote those websites?

The concept of "hate crimes" is the greatest betrayal of fundamental Western values of all time. It's complete 1984 bullshit.

Whats worse, a raycus liberal or a raycus conserv? I'd say the liberal would be more in favor of violent protest considering thats a central fascet of Marxism

fuck I hate when the devil endorses my exposes

>Public incitement of hatred

319 (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

Even under Canada's stupid hate crime laws, I don't think that poster qualifies. It doesn't target a specific group.

guess who did this?

The last guy who free speeched this motherfucker. ((they)) don't like him.

hey, let's show and discuss all the links in a debunking article

>Whites do control the planet.
Do we really still?

>TfW Sup Forums didn't make the list

Alt-Right is real it's just not anti-immigration

Make one that adresses black people.
Change every "white" to "black", and see them agree with it, and letting it be.

>Poster in East York being investigated as hate crime

>hey if you hear this and think this look at this
>hate crime

Leafland what is wrong with you?

found the original

The charter was given to us in 1982

We were better off under the British North America Act

>don't be ashamed of your white skin
OMG RAYCIST! HATE CRIME! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

again another daily reminder the alt right is a liberal meme trap to fuck anyone not them over and what actual fuckin scumbags

Thanks for the digits Satan.

Overwhelmingly. Most disgruntled white people today are like that because they're not getting their share of the privilege. Affirmative action or whatever is required to pacify the "opposition".

Don't piss off the woke Torontonians(we exist) Youre liable to see a tsunami of these posters

God dammit Cartman!

I wear a tinfoil hat about the alt-right as much as everything else. Or at least some skepticism. Especially Nazi shit, and anti-Christian Euro-paganism. It's too much a perfect villain for the left.

Nice of CTV to give these sites national coverage

silly cucks

Anybody have a copy of the flyer? Wouldn't mind hanging a few in downtown Ottawa

>because there are rich white westerners you as a white person should be happy to be displaced from your homelands and shamed if you even try to argue against it
nice apex fallacy you fucking leaf

It does but takimag at least is legit and has been around for awhile. Gavin McInnes published his interview with that guy from Eagles of Death Metal talking about the Bataclan massacre and how islam is shit tier.

you need to learn

It seems like white people dominate at an everyday level, but at the very top, I'm not so sure.

There's a place right down my fucking street called Temple Shalom
Is that supposed to be a Jewish baby-dunking ritual place or something?

You're a bad troll. The alt-right is real we are just pro-diversity.

Make your own and:
Add "Ever wonder who's behind all of it?"
Remove any mention of alt-right remove all the other links.
add Sup Forums.org/pol

I go to the university of Toronto and get emails from the institution at least twice a semester claiming that the school has identified a student posting something "hateful" on social media and announcing that they have involved the provincial police to see this student prosecuted, expelled and publicly shamed.

Last year, the email included the actual message which provoked the investigation and it was someone saying "the only good feminist is a dead feminist, " which the school chose to deliberately interpret as a misogynistic threat to exclusively target women for a mass shooting and pushed to have the author of the comment tried for civil terrorism. One of my professors wasted an entire 3-hour lecture spinning the situation in the narrative the school was putting out and emphasizing the importance of silencing and prosecuting anybody who dared oppose their liberal agenda.

I'll be honest, I don't much give a fuck about alt-right shit or white people vs coloured people vs victim diaspora vs vs gender studies vs identity politics vs islamophobia or any of that stuff, but the state that the academic institutions are in with regards to the free exchange of ideas, opinions and worldviews is absolutely dire.

>Canada
>not Britains little cuck pet retard offspring
bin that knife eh

Well if you could follow arguments, we were *only* discussing who controls the planet, and not whether it benefits anybody else, same race or not.

But yeah, we have now also determined that it's more of a rich vs poor problem than a race problem.

>Government shutting down opposing views by force
>No cover and they still get away with it
>People support this
WHAT THE FUCK REE
WHY IS ORWELLIAN OPPRESSION NOW THE WESTERN STANDARD

CANADA YES

>(((Greenberg)))
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Like neoconservative?

That's what it's like everywhere but in the US.

We need to print more of these and hand post them everywhere

>“I found this messaging unacceptable in a city like Toronto and its very worrisome that the U.S. election and the election of Donald Trump could legitimize this kind of hate speech here in Toronto,”