Sup Forums won

Sup Forums won

>man who dresses up like animal beaten by animal who dresses up like man

It's like a metaphor or something.

Meh, both are boring and overrated.

Jumanji 2 was better than both.

/thread

I would totally violate paddingtons anus with my penis

What is it with the media boards and their ratings threads?

It's early February, what else is coming out worth talking about?

t. 12 year old

Ever sense BvS getting a rating no one expected it's been fun to speculate on aggregator ratings

Neat.

Bear > Panther

you are the same retard from last thread.fuck off

I'm not even that user but Jumanji 2 was better than both. Get litty

>tfw white genocide just keeps losing

it's beautiful...

Paddington is an immigrant. A Peruvian immigrant.

Does this mean Sup Forums lost?

Will Paddington 2 be nominated for an Oscar next year? It could be the next Babe.

>white genocide
What counts as white genocide?

Anything that makes me feel upset is white genocide.

making a movie about a fictional black hero from a fictional african country apparently

snowflake gonna snowflake

Based. Capeshit BFTFO

But they're both Sup Forums. Actually, Bearington is more Sup Forums than the Black Panther movie since the main character (I assume?) is animated.

I knew my nigga paddington was gonna be a BEAST

This is true. Paddington only gets away with over-zealous paid reviews because nobody gives a shit about that tepid piece of shit.

It's not offensive and mediocre? Alright I've give it a positive review, it won't hurt my standing.

He'll give you a "hard" stare

This.

Sup Forums won in the sense they want bp to fail.

I want to fuck that bear

Oops!...I Did It Again!

I changed my mind delet this

So we're ignoring that he is in fact, a talking bear?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO

No.

Marmalade Condom.

>nobody gives a shit about Paddington
Which are you? A colonial we created or a continental we beat up?

Well maybe not fail but not be over hyped

dwayne is that you?

But what about Monkey, Snake and Tiger?

>I'm not even that user

No one believes you

>Im-fucking-plying that Black Panther didn't get a 15-25% boost in RT rating because of critics who think they're morally obligated to laud it for "Muh first movie ever with a black person in it"

/threading yourself

Detective Chimp>Batman

IT WAS RUSSIA!

Powah to the Marmalade!!!!

What the fuck is Paddington?

Is bear.

The guy that gave the rotten review is going to get an internet lynch mob up his ass.

it bombed like every WB movie this year so no

Have you guys read the one negative review?

>Black Panther spirals into a stodgy tale of internecine feuding, in which T'Challa is required to come to terms with the sins of past generations. What he doesn't get to do much of is jump around beating-up bad guys. That's a shame.

It's the plebbest of pleb opinions

He also gave the Assassin's Creed movie a positive review

An illegal Latin American Immigrant.

80% boost.

Paddington inherently wins because it's judged on its own merits instead of If You Don't Like it You're a Racist: The Movie

>Paddington
>Overzealous paid reviews

What planet are you on

He is just a refugee.

Marmalade > Vibranium + Adamantium combined.

Technically, /lit/ wins since Paddington is based on a series of children's books.

Okay but seriously, who/what is Paddinton? I have never heard of it before. I thought the first movie bombed hard because I saw commercials for it then never heard of it again. Then all of a sudden there's commercials for a sequel? I'm guessing it's a Euro thing. I mean good for you guys if it's a good movie and not typical children's schlock, I've just literally never heard of this and thought it bombed.

There was a cartoon, probably based on a book.
First time Im seeing people mentioning it on the internet.

There were several books made.

Paddington did not kill any animals.

Isn't Paddinton peruvian?
>brown
>small
>kind of stupid
That'a racist as hell, no wonder why they liked it.

he's a young endearing bear,

Paddington is a well known figure of British children's books, the series began in 1958. It has multiple adaptations including a stop-motion animation (look it up on youtube, it's one of the most adorable things ever made) and a cartoon.
These movie adaptations have been successful because they're extremely high-quality and capture his polite, naive charm.

The terminal for the GWR.

Quick, someone draw a virgin Black Panther.

But everybody in Peru knows mestizos are stupid.

>We were Incans and shit.

Is Black Panther really going to be known as the greatest cape movie of all time?

For now.

No dont
Aw fuck

You know what really makes me mad? The fact that Paddington and its sequel are the ONLY good CGI live action hybrid films. By "CGI live action hybrid film", I am referring to the type of movie that has an animated character/characters who originates from a completely animated source and is featured directly next to "real humans" in the "real world".

I'm very glad Paddington turned out good, but like...have you noticed that? Have you noticed how basically every cgi live action hybrid film does that thing where they pander to the lowest common denominator? Those Alvin and the Chipmunks movies did it. Those Smurf movies did it. Remember HOP? It did it, too! And there's that absolutely disgusting Peter Rabbit movie coming in the near future. And wow, look at that! They all suck!

It's so stupid, man. They just have to NOT include any sort of pandering, but they always do. I understand why, but...it fucking sucks.

Brits seem to genuinely love their family fare and don't let dickheads shamelessly exploit it for cash.

>/Threading yourself

Nah.
50% black boost with 30% mcu boost

Nice.
Wait have the Oscars been already?

Well I suppose Captain Marvel is coming out next year and a Ms Marvel movie can't be too far behind.