Bill Maher the only one making sense on the liberal side, women triggered

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/12/maher_people_fed_up_with_fake_outrage_politically_correct_bullshit_and_response_to_islam_from_democrats.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trae_Crowder
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/12/maher_people_fed_up_with_fake_outrage_politically_correct_bullshit_and_response_to_islam_from_democrats.html
businessinsider.com/uterus-transplants-make-male-pregnancy-possible-2015-11
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=oMJvbP3yzMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys HAVE to watch the video, it's GOLD.

Bill Maher was the only one on the panel who had occasional moments of lucidity.

The modern left wing just got it's ass handed to it. Expect a few more to jump off the sinking ship.

Bill (((Maher)))

That bitch just doesn't get it.

Maher is a fedora but at least he gets this.

I thought Maher was the most insufferable cunt around but that phony "southern" faggot in the blue hat just shot right past him. What a pathetic display. Take your fake southern accent and shove it up your ass you sniveling little faggot.

Maher is libtard as fuck, but he gets why people are not appealed to by democrats.

Anyone comparing Obama to Clinton is missing how shitty libs have become in the past 8 years.

Who's the guy with the fake southern accent?

>ANA MARIE COX: You did, actually. You literally did. You literally did, actually!

Hilarious because he didn't literally or otherwise.

Maher hardly said anything of substance though

>Who's the guy with the fake southern accent?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trae_Crowder

tl;dr Some liberal with a redneck persona for giggles I guess.

>that phony "southern"
It's the fakest fucking accent I've heard. Only liberals would hear that faggot and actually believe he's from the south

Maher literally is only pissed because about the islam shit. He could give a fuck about everything else.

> Maher makes a point about outrage-culture driving people away
> Red head cunt starts fake outrage "argument"

Just helicopter ride them away already.

Why is Bill Maher a collosal cuck sometimes and then others he's based

These people will learn nothing. They're now all saying that political correctness must be reeled in but in a month they'll be demanding death sentences for "dead naming" and other pc shit.

>the liberal redneck
Jesus. Literally just a liberal Larry the cable guy.

Because he realizes identity politics is bullshit, but he's too caught up in flashing the gang colors to tell the left to unfuck itself

Identity politics is the antitheses of the kind of following a party needs to cultivate.

>do you want to be right or do you want to win?

Because the world isn't black and white and we all have different opinions.

Bill Maher is about a step or two from being redpilled

If you didn't think of Bill the first time you saw the title of this board, you are underage.

He's a kike trying to pussify real southerners with his PC kike shit

i saw the entire clip and i am not sure if that guy in the hat is a character or not.

No. Maher's an idiot who doesn't even believe in fucking germ theory.

I remember watching that and everytime Bill cracked a joke the SJW woman started shaking, literally.

You shut your whore mouth!

>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/12/maher_people_fed_up_with_fake_outrage_politically_correct_bullshit_and_response_to_islam_from_democrats.html

LITERALLY DID YOU LITERALLY DID

I use to watch the kike on ABC before he moved to HBO.
Different times and he was better then not as insufferable.

Wait what

And the guy said it right, you'll cater to white men if white men decide elections. You'll cater of brown men if brown men decide elections. Both Democrats and Republicans have catered to the elderly for a long time, and it's not because there is some conspiracy against everyone else, it's because they vote!

>Bill, did you literally just suggest that white people are the working class majority?

no he isn't

he literally said "ok all the other times i was wrong - TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!"
stop watching/caring what this faggot has to say

women cannot argue period

it's like, as if, you have to cater
to the american people

wow
those "comediens" still don't get that they are part of the hated elite

Maher nearly got it... Then he came out with his fucking "we're still here" merchandise that he's going to peddle for the next four years. He won't be happy until half of America is wearing team blue hats and the other half wearing team Red hats, and they fight everytime they see each other.

Fuck this guy, he won't be happy until he's started a riot. At least Conan brought bill Burr onto his show and tried to bring people together.

that's the fort hood shooter, right?

I kekked. He has an ISIS beard now, though

i'm sure this would have gotten more upvotes on reddit you fucking homo

They can, Ann Coulter is a brilliant example. Ben Shapiro too.

But like it's been said before, the Left has gotten used to not needing to argue. They're so used to just saying "Wow, you're a white supremacist bigot" to everything. Now people are finally cluing into how silly that sounds when approached calmly and reasonably.

But really, who can blame them? What you'd consider a conservative argues with statistics, whereas a stereotypical leftist argues with feefees. If they tried arguing with stats, they'd end up agreeing with those evil right wingers.

At least Jon Stewart got on CNN Crossfire years ago and told everyone to knock it off. This comedy like though... wew

Sup Forums doesn't realize we need zionists like Maher

What did jews give us? Countless inventions and pieces of art
What did muslims do? Rape and murder all of Europe

You can pick the lesser evil, and that's Israel

>. Ben Shapiro too
I know he's a retarded kike faggot but a women?
I mean come on it's 2016,user.

Ben Shapiro is a woman?

>Sup Forums doesn't realize we need zionists

she must be blowing maher, I have no idea how she got on this

she is literally a reporter for mtv news sitting next to a former presidential fucking aide

>What did jews give us? Countless inventions and pieces of art
Their art is and always has been shit tier and pleb loved.
Their inventions some might be ok but mostly they didn't give us shit.

>lose election
>get told that it is because you turned "white men" into an evil oppressor group when the vast majority of them are working class folks just trying to make ends meet
>rich woman loses her shit and starts pushing her narrative again

Holy shit, what is wring with these people? When will they get kicked aside by the Democratic party because they are losing them votes rather than winning them any? They earn them votes among rich liberal kids from high-profile universities who would have voted Dem anyway.

may as well be.

Jews infiltrate every facet of the human population with one thing in mind: total domination.

Eventually it will just be the jews left to explore the cosmos as the face of our evolution.

The new population.
The Nose population.

>I desire to be Jewish cattle

Most excellent goy.

businessinsider.com/uterus-transplants-make-male-pregnancy-possible-2015-11

Soon women will lose all their value and we can deport them all to Mexico

>Hungary
Go to bed, Soros!

He said something interesting:
This is a now a "Post Politically Correct Era".

>Don't generalize, women can debate
>Let me prove it to you by generalizing Ann Coulter's skills
Get the fuck out.

>Ben Shapiro too
nice

Nah he hates feminism and political correctness too.

The guy's a faggot. They're just trying to trick people into watching it and get bluepilled.

Maher is only OK on islam because of israel, if israel weren't in the picture he would be like all the other liberals on the issue. Maher makes it so obvious America is 2nd priority to him

You guys sound 100% like the cunt in OP

>Did you just ummm literally say we need to pander to jews? Woah I can't even

>the problem is that we don't cater TO white men???
>literally literally literally literally

The problem is that they cater AGAINST white men. They don't have to pander mindlessly to white men like they do to minorities, but they seem to TRY to pander against white men, telling them that their problems either don't exist or don't matter because of what they were born as, which is true racism and sexism mind you.

real southerners are pussy tho

>Did you just ummm literally say we need to pander to jews
You can pander all you want but quit lying about what the fuck the kikes have contributed to the west you fucking mudslim.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Do they only count as white when someone brings up peanut butter?

Take a hike shill

Fuck that kike Maher and fuck you too

The jews trying to make nice with whittie

You are so fucking bluepilled if you think they are just "jumping ship" rather than completely revising their tactics to gain power, from which they will then stab you in the back with

Fucking grow up

then why was maher shilling for hill?? he's a joke now

/thread

Was being out 4d chessed by Trump part of the plan?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Kek
>This mudshit literally brought up the Jewish Nobel Prize shit as proof that did anything worth af
Keep it up kike lover what's next the Golden Globes or Oscars.

what a cringeworthy faggot (blue hat)

>Gives well thought out statement about his opinion.
>SO THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICAN POLITICS IS THAT WE DON'T CATER ENOUGH TO WHITE MEN????
liberals are SO far up their own asses, it's unbelievable

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS POTUS AND LIBSHITS ARE UTTERLY BTFO

Ignoring the fact that you posted some Jew shill comment in here...

You think they care? They know all they have to do is play nice for the next 8 years and then whites will be the absolute minority in this country.

This guy gets it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I don't understand Maher.
One minute he's being as much of a cuck as Current Year Man, the next he's WOKE as Carson od'd on Super Male Vitality.

What's the next step in his master plan?

I watched this live and the triggering was palpable on that bitches face. Maher started railing against the outrage culture and talked about turning the lantern back at libs (like any sane pundit should be doing at this point), and she predictably went back down into echo chamber arguments for minutes on end in response. They will never learn.

I think this kind of self-assessment will keep Maher relevent forever though. He's an asshat but he's not stupid. He talks to conservatives daily and can at least parse an argument.

Being a hypocritical coal burner.

Nobody in that room "gets it", they are changing tactics you fucking moron

As soon as whites are in the minority (8-20 years) they will throw us under the bus. Fuck you're stupid. Its like this board is filled with newfags now with no understanding of how politics work.

He's cooning for the jews

The problem is that from 2024 at latest, someone could run Hillary's exact same campaign and win with it.
Demographics is destiny. In 8 years there won't be enough white people for Trump's method to work, and anti-white privilege politics will win every election.
Unless Trump can double the white birthrate or something, he's a sticking plaster on an ailment that needs surgery.

mill baher should just off himself at this point desu
he's become even more of a joke

i think you (you)'d the wrong guy

>implying I have to choose one or the other
I totally support Israel... under Christian or at the very least, white, western secular rule. Remove kike. Remove goat-fuckers.

The name of his show was actually called "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher" and there was a time where he was actually a very informed and clear thinker who took on both sides. He really is an insufferable cunt now who just parrots whatever the DNC tells him to.

>"So the problem is we don't cater enough to white men"
>"I never said that"
>"You literally did"
>At no point during the video does Bill say that

She's so far up her own arse that she hears what she wants to hear and nothing will convince her otherwise.

I'm instantly outraged by the dipshit masquerading as a 'redneck' next to him.

>uses fake southern accent
>to get away with calling his neighbors white trash
No brother of mine.

I think Maher is smarter and more red-pilled than he lets on but he has built his career by appealing to liberals so he has to be a cuck sometimes

He's the one clock who is stuck on the "we're fucked o' clock" so of course he's the one who gets it right the most times.

Suck burn m8

>watch the Maher post-election meltdown in jewtube
>he and baldy guy sounds sensible
>rapper nigger, fake southern guy and woman seems to be the one major butthurt from a Trump victory
>both Maher and baldy gets shat on by those 3

Do you have a link to the full thing?

>jews rig lefties to love sandniggers and 'defend' Islam
>jews then do a turnabout and appeal to right wing sentiment against Islam to destroy a rival Abrahamic faith
I've lost count of the dimensions to this game

>Ben Shapiro too
kek

Look at this based motherfucker. He's telling it like it is.

Axelrod ready to rape your feefees with economic explanation.

Just type bill muher on youtube. It's on his page.

that is the fakest fucking accent holy shit.

>realize everyone on your team are total idiots who literally only care about identity politics and not any real issues
>you know see the red pill on the counter
>what happens next? stay tuned for next episode

youtube.com/watch?v=oMJvbP3yzMk

I think thats it

I don't think Maher's right.

The faggot on the other side of the whore was more on point. People are fed up with seeing a rigged system. We all know it is, and that's why we voted trump. 90% of the people that voted for trump don't fuck around on the net all day like you assholes.