JSA Storytime: Question

Good evening owls,

I think the run needed a breather?

Other urls found in this thread:

thathashtagshow.com/2018/02/exclusive-cast-of-characters-confirmed-for-new-animated-harley-quinn-series/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yGrKd2pBMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so everyone in Orzammar sucks but props to the writers for coming up with some legitimately horrifying scenarios there

Calling it now: This cover's lightheartedness will be juxtaposed by the darkness within.

Mite b cool

Vic looks like he killed fiddy men

Priest's JL is a good modern example of why writers should be allowed to not include characters they can't write when an editor tells them to include the character
They should've just put Hal in instead of Simon and Jessica since he either doesn't have the time or the willpower to read two volumes of Green Lanterns

The Brood Mother sure is something else, huh.
Also, lesbians that get a bad end, something nuBioware would never do

Seeing a toyline shilling book co-sold with the rest of that DC List This Week is kinda weird. (COPS, btw)

>Learn the secrets of the least-seen member of the Wanderers... Aviax

The ellipses makes it seem like the copy guy had to look up the character's name midway through writing the hype blurb.

that's genuinely fucked up, but Branka's deliberate use of her own people to make cannon fodder is the icing on the shitcake, damn

Hello, Storyteller.

Y'know what? Poor Tess Everis. It's not her fault the Eververse is so awful. She's just an independent businesswoman trying to make a living, but Bungie and Activision just can't stop being shitheels.

Man, this Riddler is such a weird design for the Riddler. I don't think I've ever seen him look quite like this before.

stealth holiday issue!

Riddler's been all over the map, hasn't he?

Muscular Riddler is worst Riddler.

there is no earthly way Riddler lifts

What the balls are you talking about

Ah, that transitional period when Batman was starting to veer into the psycho mass murderer villains, and the Riddler was sidelined as a goofy B-lister for being a less murderous, more thematically locked Joker.

apparently Dr. Psycho is going to be in the Harley Quinn animated thing

>DR. PSYCHO](Mid-40s) An angry misogynist dwarf with telekinesis. He was a major villain until the “incident” ten years ago when in the midst of losing a battle against Wonder Woman he became frustrated and called her the C-word. In front of hundreds of camera phones. Even other villains were disgusted. Disgraced, the only one who’ll have him is Harley. A woman. He can’t stand it, but he’ll do anything to get back into the villain community. (SERIES REGULAR)

thathashtagshow.com/2018/02/exclusive-cast-of-characters-confirmed-for-new-animated-harley-quinn-series/2/

what the actual fuck?

Ah, come on, OP. I'm sure there's a universe where a SWOLE Eddie Nygma plays chess using 15 pound pieces and owns a Rubik's Cube made out of depleted uranium.

...what?

those first panel proportions, wew

Okay that's pretty funny

Buh?

Aargh he's a Stretch Armstrong

wait i guess i was wrong to assume this was a kids show?

>telekinesis

lol

Vic's getting a big head about things.

Destiny.

>(SERIES REGULAR)
Oh bullshit. It's one thing that Harley got a cartoon before Diana, I was gonna let that go. But now the stupid cunt is stealing her rogues? Fuck this in every single hole, then make many more holes and fuck those too.

Oh yeah, that next animated Suicide Squad movie is also a stealth-SecretSix one, with Deadshot/Knockout/Scandal/technically Harley because of that one issue

They said it was rated R in the first press release

so my lawful good self compromised: Bhelen goes on the throne even though he's a dick because the caste system is worse, but the Anvil is too abusable and gets destroyed

At least they're using a Wondy rogue that isn't Cheetah

(he fainted, lol)

>he plays Destiny

No, I just follow the controversy, because frankly, it's damn entertaining to watch the AAA game industry continually fuck up.

so what was good today?

The climax of this one is strangely intense.

Rogue and Gambit
Deathstroke

Actually, this is Bruce and Jim trying to fuck with Eddie's head to get him to call it quits.

I need to go get Snagglepuss, I know

Deathstroke was pretty good

JL was alright, the Bruce/Jessica thing was fucking weird but watching people get mad about it is kind of funny

Dastardly and Muttley was fantastic

Bless Tony Daniel for fixing the Riddler and bringing him back to villainy.

>talking up Hanna Barbera shit
I thought you were better than that, Dave. Then I remembered you're an ASSBAR apologist.

It wasn't good, but King actually mentioned those golden age Kangaroos that the amazons had that that one wondyfag keeps screaming about

And I enjoy a good Crossed story.
Besides, it had a good Lovecraftian ending.

And not in some superficial bullshit way. In actual tone.

Thing is, it could work. Harley's character works best when she's bothering the hell out of a straight man to her nonsense (Usually Ivy, sometimes Joker), and they're both Psychiatrists, so they've got common ground to trade barbs and banter over.

Silly Tot, Porsche engines need gas even more than most!

there are some amazing faces in this issue

Was she a man?

user, shut your mouth. Flintstones was great, and Future Quest was at least solid.

The only real garbage book of the line has been Wacky Raceland.

It's like Vic fell into a Crumb comic.

THAT'S it, yes

Deathstroke. Best issue since the crossover.

What a worthless character

>that one wondyfag
Yeah, King can pander to me with shallow references all he likes, this story was still shit. I mean, Vanessa is in the main title right now, and it's still shit. Dragon Ball Super had a crossover episode with Dr. Slump, and Super is still shit.
Fanservice does not automatically improve the quality of a work. So Jumpa is canon to Rebirth, big whoop. When is the WW title going to get a writer who gives a flying fuck and isn't a washed up hack? When is everyone going yo stop writing Diana like a fresh off the boat retard? Goddamn.

I think she just has a face based on the great Sphinx of Giza.

"You can't say moron any more"

lost it

Although there isn't really enough THICC for this to be truly Crumbian.

I'm betting that's cranky, because only Texas and him are wondyfags, and Texas user hasn't posted in a while.

that is, of course, the riddle of the sphinx

And then, there's this jackoff. The crazy lady with the gun laid out the rules very clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yGrKd2pBMc

opp, I was a page ahead

>Hey Nigma, somebody to see you...
>one of the black guys playing cards looks up

That reminds me of Tangent Riddler, who was just a dumb guy with a fancy machine gun.

>shallow references
But user, that's what makes a comic AMAZING

Next page is what made me this comic, and Vic.

Did anyone ever read this?

Oh. Wait, I think I know the answer to Vic's riddles. The answer is Penis isn't it?

>Philosophy 101 in 30 seconds

>cannot compute

all bases covered from theodicy to free will to Kant's struggle with perception

Hah!

Makes you wonder what this issue's recommended reading will be.

Do you murikans pronounce his name as "cunt"?

>>Philosophy 101 in 30 seconds
>>cannot compute

BUT DUDE, WHAT IF COMICS PLOT WHERE ABOUT MY COLLEGE COURSES? WHAT IF GREEN LANTERN WAS PUT UP AGAINST SATRE'S EXISTENTIALISM? THAT'S DEEP

no, u and a are different vowels

Here's a riddle; Why does nearly every culture on Earth have some kind of legend about dragons? Seriously, what the fuck.

I haven't read much late 1980s stuff: Did Shiva and Shado ever interact? I haven't read the annual crossover that was posted this week either.

All cultures but Ireland have snakes. Dragons are Snakes +++

of COURSE it's a U of C asshole who's all "this isn't that deep", hah

dammit Denny, that fucking book

well, you can't deny it's been influential

thanks for reading, everyone

I'll see all y'all hopefully on Valentine's Day, we'll be off until then, if someone else wants the timeslot

I'm open to requests. If anyone wants a run done.

Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

Enjoy your vacation. You seem to need it.

Thanks OP. See ya then.

i am fukken ready for a six hour opera

Maybe some of these little weird miniseries like that keep getting advertised

I was looking for an excuse to do Cinder & Ashe and Slash Maraud.

Cinder and Ashe is great.
I read one issue of Slash Maraud a few years ago but wasn't in the mood to continue it at the time, so those are good