THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT

Butch makes me sad.

Is that really Hartman or is someone just wearing his face?

Why?

He has gotten insane, all because of those goddamn ***istians!

Umm he is one you retard.

What did he do

Man just wants to make Danny Phantom again. And people forget he makes content for kids, kids like the kind of stuff he puts on his channel.

You're not his primary demographic.

>uses a screenshot of a Fairly Odd Parents episode screenshot from a Youtube video that is a recording of Jetix instead of Nickelodeon.

Butch you animal.

yeah, I don't think Danny Phantom hasn't got a chance in hell at returning, not after that autismo decided to shoot up a grocery store in the name of some character from the show

based butch

for a second i thoud he was drake bell

looks like someone deepfaked butch over Phillip DeFranco

His content is still quite entertaining. I enjoy checking it out while I'm working.

What a hack. An old man full of botox trying to stay relevant with memes

Guys a millionaire probably and all he has to do is dick around on youtube and paid meets.
If anything, im sorry for me.

>all his shows were popular 10 years ago
>does videos with guys like Thomas Sanders that only teenagers/20-somethings from tumblr care about and draws shitty memes that only teenagers/20-somethings from tumblr care about
>You're not his primary demographic.

doubt

You talk like as if animators are respected in the business.

He's ashamed to admit voting for Drumpf was a mistake.

Oh. My God I never realised butch was a straight up nazi

CAN’T STOP THE BUTCH

Top Animators maybe.
One that made a show a network has aired for literal Decades.
Know Seth Macfarlane has a couple million for shits and giggles.

t. Alex the Manlet

I just assumed FoP already exists in a world where all the problems in the real world are already solved
I mean you never did see a person with cancer, or a starving kid in FoP or anything

You're vastly underestimating the number of pre-teens on the internet, and what they consume.

Not to mention that in addition to his own shows, he worked on a fair amount of well known 90s Cartoon Network shows. He may have a "how do you do, fellow kids?" vibe, but by all accounts he's a nice guy, veteran of the industry, and keeps politics out of his work. Also Grey Delisle wants to bang him. Not too bad for a guy in his 50s.