Scots who bet on Trump presidency donate winnings to charity

scotsman.com/news/world/scots-who-bet-on-trump-presidency-donate-winnings-to-charity-1-4287108

>KIND-hearted Scots who bet on a Donald Trump presidency have donated their winnings to a refugee charity.

>There are people who think Scots aren't total cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw scot
>mfw witnessing all this shit before me
>mfw i've done nothing about it

Fuck, is it time to fight?

>Call yourself Scottish
>British Flag

>refugee charity

More like Scuckland huh?

Scotland voted REMAIN.

We know who they really are, not some Mel Gibson fantasy.

>be scottish retard
>bet on Trump winning
>decide to make atleast one positive contribution to life as a Scotsman (rare feat)
>donate to a refugee charity

wew

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM

What?

I'm proud of that fact, I'd rather be under a Union Jack with a Conservative government than a Scottish flag with a far-left government controlled by the EU.

Scotland also voted against brexit

Moray nearly went Brexit, by nearly I mean 50.01% Remain. It's actually that close.

Is there any race more pathetic and servile than the Scot?

Yep, sounds like Scotland. Do you believe us now Sup Forums?

>American education

Do you think British = English and the Union Jack is the English flag? Is this level of stupidity normal in burgerstan? This is literally nigger tier stupidity.

The Argies?

Friendly reminder that Trump is Scottish.

BEND

THE

KNEE

>I'd rather be a slave than a free man

The Union Jack is the symbol of British conquest all who fly it show the power of England meaning they were beaten or are subservient to the empire

> Scotland voted against Brexit
I like Scotland, but England is clearly more based.

>all who fly it show the power of England
>of England
>England

Your level of historical and geographical illiteracy is astounding.

The English fucked themselves out of a throne so, Scotland bailed them out. Of course, England bailed us out by paying for our failed empire and, in turn, we ended up making the greatest the world has ever seen.

Now we have the SNP trying to ruin it with their second indyref. They're a bunch of liars, which is no surprise. With any luck, people will vote remain. I've been telling people how fucking stupid the idea of independence is.

Oh yeah! Because I'm going to vote for an orwellian bitch who supports shackling Scotland to the EU, Schengen and Euro!

HOW THICK DO YOU AMERIFATS HAVE TO BE TO REALISE THE """"""""""INDEPENDENCE"""""""""" ON OFFER BY THE SNP ISN'T TRUE INDEPENDENCE? IT'S LEFTIST AUTHORITARIANISM! IF ANYTHING, AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND WOULD GO BATSHIT CRAZY AND WOULD BECOME EVEN MORE OF A LAUGHING STOCK.

>I'd rather be a slave than a free man

He's rather be part of the united kingdom than live in some marxist shithole more like.

>Charity
So that money's going right back into some corrupt politician
>sad!

but the poor refugee kids need shaving cream!

I bet anglo did this.

I went on a bender and am now building a shiny new computer, using the rest of the winnings to make more bets.

Shut up you traitor cucklet. Your ancestors are spitting on you from the great sky. You don't even have a flag on Sup Forums

Don't worry you beady eyed devil, looks like you got these scots cucked well. Look how he is defending his masters

Listen up you Roach, my ancestors are already rolling in their graves at the sight of modern Scotland.

If I were to vote for the SNP, then they would spit on me from the great sky. I'm not going to vote for the leftist scumbags who are accelerating the destruction of the UK.

Hey ya greasy poof do you actually know anyone who voted remain? Everyone I've encountered voted Leave except for one cuck

I don't actually know anyone in my family who voted Remain, thank god.

We joined the Union you fucking idiot, we weren't conquered when the United Kingdom was created
>United
>kingdom
The clues in the name fuckface, the King of Scotland was invited to England when their line died out, over the next several decades the king and his grandson moved to join the parliments

>tfw my name is Andrew Brown and I'm Glasgow area
Wait, was this me?

>We weren't conquered
>We gave up our freedom ourselves
Way to go Jack

New flag when? It doesn't look bad.

I'm impressed. Tell me anglos, how did you do it? Teach us so we can do the same to our k*rds. They don't behave good like these cucks

>Islam Green

Absolutely DISGUSTING, put the blue back in that.

So Washington DC conquered all the other states right?

well we were bought out cause we went bankrupt

See nobody in my family or any of our neighbours/friends voted remain. There were a few poles who voted remain and one cuck who might be on the soros train but apart from that we've never met anyone

What's a Turkroach like you doing on Sup Forums? Your kind isn't accepted here.

All the good Scots and Irish made it to America centuries ago. All that remains are the cucks. That's why we call them the left.

>Islam is Wales

Sure Abdul, if they put a moon there i would give it to you.

That's a fucking city/district mate no independence to be found in history.

Imagine if Mexico just came up to us and said, "Hey America want to own us we do good trabajo"

I'm not a cuck, bud. As usual we see Americans stealing history to paint them in a better image.

Fuck that's ugly. Looks like an Italian spice girls dress.

I don't want filthy green on the Union Jack, you know only sandniggers use that colour?

I didn't know Lithuania, Wales and Hungary were sandniggers due to using green in their flag.

If Cornwall and Brittany were relevant in this timeline maybe you could have gotten a more badass flag.

good b8, dunno why people are falling for it so easily

shoo shoo

>donating to refugees
HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING KEKS

>The Union Jack is the symbol of London conquest all who fly it show the power of London meaning they were beaten or are subservient to the empire

This is what I always say to English nationalists and >educated Americans like you.

Because it's literally the same, inshallah.

Fuck the eternal haggis

>tfw part Scottish

I feel so fucking filthy, Sup Forums. I can almost feel my veins stinging from the cuckery that's flowing through them.

Seriously, how did Scotland become so fucking shit?

They backed a winner and now they're doing something good.

Much respect.

The amount of bullshit I hear people speaking about here is awful.. they're all diehard far leftists and it hurts.

Can't even redpill anyone with facts or anything, as soon as you try "omg racist fanny haha"

I feel filthy. I'm full Scottish.