Invincible storytime

This coming Wednesday, Invincible will finally wrap up. About time too cause it's gone to absolute shit. But other than that, figured I'd do a whole series dump leading up to the final issue. Don't know how this will work seeing as it's gonna be 140 something issues over 7 days. Will have to burn through a lot of threads.

If you can't be fucked waiting around, have a link containing every issue in handy TPB form:
mediafire.com/?oywoa715w9x17

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Invincible will finally wrap up.
really?
I can't remember where I dropped it

Long time coming, Kirkman's been phoning it in for a few years by now

It really has... ever since the end of the War it's just been sort of treading water waiting to drown.

Bless you user, I'd been hoping someone would do this before the series wraps up.

Can I ask you something tangentially related? What are some tips for endurance storytiming? I've been thinking of storytiming a long series (2000ish pages) but I want to make sure I'm not biting off more than I can chew.

Get a pass, use Sup Forums X for bulk image dumping, hit the submit button and do nothing on that board for however long it takes. Shitpost on your phone if need be.

it hasn't been that bad

Yes it has. Post war it went to shit. Kirkman didn't know what to do with it anymore.

Fuck I forgot about Mark being in high school. How weird to look back on

Thanks!

thanks for this OP

>Post war it went to shit. Kirkman didn't know what to do with it anymore.
I don't know how anyone could read the SECOND time Atom Eve got knocked up and not just roll their eyes at him.

Or the time travel shenanigans.

>Or the time travel shenanigans.
Or the 3,245rd time someone got beaten into literal hamburger because he couldn't think of anything else and needed some filler.

What are you trying to say, Kirkman is a hack?

Kirkman is a hack that only has eyes for the Walking Dead's TV money.

Which also went to shit, much like everything else he's worked on. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

1) Get 4chanX
2) Try to group things by chapter/story arc
3) Keep image caps and time in mind - you can only dump 250 images in a thread and you usually want a buffer in case some faggots post reaction images or edits or whatever
4) Plan for the time it will take - it's a minute between posts so if you've got 240 images you want to dump that's 4 hours *minimum*

>Kirkman is a hack that only has eyes for the Walking Dead's TV money.
He got some TV cash for Outcast, too.

Kirkman can't do long series before he runs out of interesting scenarios and it just becomes a meandering mess that should have ended about three years ago?

everything starts out so innocent, looking at these pages and knowing what comes next...lol

Different user here:

I'm assuming Sup Forums X is an extension or an add-on, does it only exist for certain browsers?

Safari just told my NYET (I've got script blockers on max on Firefox plus haven't upgraded it since I like some of the add-ons that have not yet upgraded to the current FF, so I use Safari to Sup Forums).

I'm only going to do a three volume set of trades and probably can break it up over more than three days.

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

>that obnoxious fake out death of Invincible story for the 100th issue
Yeah, when his parody just dropped all pretenses and became the very thing he mocked.

Reminder that the last issue will have an alt cover like this one but with Terra

I forgot about his best friend. Whatever happened to that homo? Did Kirkman ever follow up on him?

He died from a bunghole tear.

Typical.