How does this make Sup Forums feel

How does this make Sup Forums feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJmdqI4ixL8
youtube.com/watch?v=iBBWyjwv1cA
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTYNN4pJJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's Bruce? Looked like Kyle Rayner or Dick Grayson before I read the file name

Who is this

I know the girl's a green lantern and nothing else.

I can't picture Bruce in something so casual.

Never seen him looking so casual. But on topic here I can't get this. There has been no hinting of something like this even coming close, and yet... what the hell! Got to be more to this than what meets the eye.

I refuse to believe that he would like Jessica to kiss him and not let Diana kiss him... sounds so absurd!

Bravo priest, continuity is for morons and assholes

BatCat-fags were getting too upitty, I'm happy this happened.

Now Dick is teaching Bruce. The Master becomes the apprentice.

Is Priest secretly Bendis' final form?

I think this kind of shows that Christopher Priest might not research Jessica that well....

A character with anxiety wouldn't do this.

This is just a sad way for people to pick up Justice League. No one likes this book, this isn't going to stop the marriage, and its just doesn't make any goddamn sense for Jessica. All she's done on this book is lust after dick, going from Barry to Bruce. Why? She's not that forward, and does nothing for her character. What the hell is Priest thinking with this?

Be honest, someone with anxiety wouldn't be a GL either. If anything this is more in character for a GL

Actually that's not entirely true. The requirement to be a Green Lantern is having he ability to overcome fear, not be fearless. Jess can be a nervous wreck, but she still manages to plow through it. It's interesting to see a GL with anxiety progressively become more stable

Jessica Jones. Her and Siamond are both Green Lanterns.

Its Jessica "Cruz", not Jones.

would prefer Dickbats with Jess tbqh

also fixes the problem that all writers want batman to be a cassanova but bruce is now married, but Dick? Manslut supreme is still available.

Who is Bruce married to? Selina? I haven’t read comic in a long time

Bruce is currently engaged to Catwoman. The wedding has not happened yet, believe its in May.

They aren't married yet, they're engaged.

Interesting but have high doubts DC would go through with it

I think they might. After all, Superman's new status quo is being married to Lois and being a dad to Jon

I don't read this comic but I support Batman breeding latinas

youtube.com/watch?v=cJmdqI4ixL8

youtube.com/watch?v=iBBWyjwv1cA

youtube.com/watch?v=OzTYNN4pJJc

>Implying I feel anything.

The angle her hand and his crotch are at, combined with the tightness of his jeans in that area, make it look like she's working him off and he's just sort of processing the experience.

Confusion also erection.

Bruce cleaning out a locker, wearing plain blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a brown jacket, not to mention the split-down-the-middle hairstyle...

God, it's just all so wrong.

This is almost definitely what's happening. Still a bit out of character for Jess. At least her dialogue isn't half in Spanish anymore

They are. Its gonna be one of the biggest events on comic book history. They've decided its time for Bruce to grow up.

It makes me feel like DC doesn’t intend for the Catwoman wedding to stick. That plus the fact that she didn’t seem to be living with Bruce in Doomsday Clock.

Though I didn’t read this issue, so maybe this is more of a takeout where next issue he’s like “wow I’m engaged.” I also feel like maybe Doomsday clock was just giving us classic bats to make it more trade friendly but who knows

Of course it's not going to stick. Batman can never be happy for long. If he becomes happy he stops being Batman.

Gee Jessica, how come DC lets you take two superdicks?

I dont know user. I just don't know

I thought she was dating Barry.
Is she going to be passed around the entire JL?

Her staying Power ring but being an honorary green lantern would have been much better.

>Justincenst league
Fuck no this shit is mostly crap. O'Neil did okay with Canary and Green Arrow.

Calling it now, there's multiple fans and that's not really Jessica.

Knowing Priest this is a ruse or Jessica is infected/mind controlled or something.

Things might not be what they seem.

Priest didn't write that Tom King issue, he didn't bar Diana from kissing Bruce, he just didn't care to use Diana for this and instead used Jessica.

She overcame her fear to kiss him.

I'm pretty sure being unoriginal and copying other peoples work incorrectly is for morons and assholes.

>the Fan has access to all surveillance on the Watchtower
>Jessica wants to hand something to Bruce without the Fan knowing
>does it by transferring it through the mouths
>allowing for a crazy thing happening only explained in a later issue
That's Priest's writing

>Jessica is infected/mind controlled or something.
See I just thought she had something in her mouth she needed to secretly give to Batman and used a kiss to do it because she is really aggressive and sexual like that.

Anything that stops him getting married I be happy.

The Joker is gonna crash the wedding apparently, but they announced that far far in advanced. If they had kept that under the wraps until the wedding I would have thought that the wedding would fall apart for a “twist” but no. They laid all there cards out and copping out would be too obvious now.

Plus the Supes marriage is canon again and that has been very well received.

Batwank.jpeg

Barry getting chucked like he deserved. Wally's erased family says hi.

That looks like something Hal would wear.

>not keeping it all under wraps and having all covers be ridiculous silver age style shit like Superman bursting though church doors saying
>>WAIT BATMAN, YOU CAN'T MARRY CATWOMAN-- BECAUSE SHE'S AN ALIEN
>or the other members saying to superman batman and aquaman
>>HEH SORRY OLD TIMERS, BUT WE CAN'T HAVE ANY MARRIED STIFFS IN OUR LEAGUE!
Fags

Bruce never really wears casual street clothes, casual workout gear is acceptable, but will be of high quality

2018 we are forgotten

I'm glad Batman is finally being portrayed desirable. Supes and Dick have been the beefcake for women's lust for awhile now, and Bruce was left in the dark because he the "serious", and spooky one, which never made sense because That aspect would actually be something that would make him sexy to most women. Let the Batlust flow. Next stop Aquaman love.

>slut wants to fuck super chad hero
What's wrong with this?

>They've decided its time for Bruce to grow up.
Marrying Catwoman isn't the best sign of maturing. They haven't even stopped rutting on top of random buildings yet.

>Next stop Aquaman love.
OUTRAGEOUS!

That would actually be a really cool series of covers for the wedding issue.

>I accept that as a compliment! You make me feel good!
Jesus Christ, Hal, how do you ever get laid?

>Jesus Christ, Hal, how do you ever get laid?
Not everyone needs to be a Man-Slut user. Hal is pure. PURE!

Is that Jess kissing Bruce? What in the fuck Priest....is it really that god damn hard for you to keep up with other books? and what about the fucking editors? Do your god damn jobs.

It's much better than everything on King's run.

>Skip

Maybe it's just a friendly goodbye kiss
Or maybe she's doing a gag smooch like Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd

They will just retcon it later.

Latina > Goddess

like the sooner DC fucking dies the better we'll all be

Yeah I was wondering, if this is an interracial kiss in a comic book, then why doesn't this thread +500 replies already?

Selina is getting cucked more than Black Canary
The marriage was a terrible idea Batman is the biggest whore in the DCU

Because Jess is getting VENGEANCED

She looks white, no one gives a shit.

Superman being a family man is the perefect fit for Superman. Look at his upringing.

Now look at Bruce's.

Good

Meh, I don't care. Priest really has no idea what to do with her.

priest is absolutely based

master of fear paired with somebody who was completely disabled by it.

bruce is going to go balls deep into that ass. selinafags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

she was already canonically lusting for the nightwing cock

Better this than BatCat shit.