So, is just gonna be a jobber like all the rest?

So, is just gonna be a jobber like all the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMHTdBR43dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably going to kill a hero or two

Thanos jobs himself

Yes, who cares about Thanos anyway. The best part about this movie is going to be the superhero interactions and teamups

OOPS, I DROPPED THE CUBE

Never forget

I can see them having Spidermqn do this to Thanos in the Movie and Thanos gets pissed and makes him a Vegetable.

>Cap dies
>people rally
>Thanos's mindset switches
>See you all for part 2

I want Thanos to be like this, but he's causing genocide instead of knocking down trees

youtube.com/watch?v=sMHTdBR43dg

It will be Scarlet Witch and Hulk that actually die in this.

He's already lost once in a different universe that will be shown in 'Infinity Gauntlet' movies to be released in the future. That's why he got those Wolverine scars on his face after 2012 Avengers and his skin is a different color. This is the doppelganger of 2012 Avengers Thanos from a different universe that already lost once. He might do better this time. He could even get help from the 2012 Avengers Thanos.

I want Thanos to skull fuck Holland-Man. He's had it too easy for too long.

>Villain gets defeated by heroes.
>WHAT A JOBBER!

Yup, but it’s going to take two movies rather than one

chumleeeeee!

>weak character X gets beaten by a strong character Y
>'X just jobbed to Y! The fuck!?'

"we must stop the bad guy from getting the mcguffin or he'll be unstoppable!"

-they fail
-he's stoppable.

>classic storytelling technique to build drama that's been used for thousands of years

>villain is a unstoppable Immortal killing machine with an army of millions and infinite power
>four or six heroes come and defeat him with the power of friendship or whatever

the 90's sucked

I think Wanda and Vision will combo their powers to neutralize the gauntlet at some point. This has been foreshadowed more than a little.

I want them both to survive but I doubt it.

>He really SHOULD be unstoppable
>But he does something
>SO
>FUCKING
>STUPID
>That he loses
This is why I'm hesitant about Infinity War and Avengers 4. When someone can do literally anything, the only way to lose is if they're unbelievably moronic.

Fuck off Late 90's & Early 2000's were Based.

He'll job to himself at the end. Hopefully he kills Wanda and the android. That has always been weird. Spidey was right.

Hopefuly

This better all be for skeleton pussy, that's all I'm saying. Anything less will be a letdown

He beats up the Two of the most popular and iconic heroes in the movie, what more do you want?

>original blue Thanos shows up and stomps pink Thanos, takes the infinity gauntlet and masters reality

>Skeleton with boobs
How does this work? I want to see under the robes.

Her appearance varies from person to person, depending on how they perceive her. That's why in some panels she's a skeleton, and others a woman

No he's a pawner.

>moving skeleton
how does this work

tony and Steve die. Their stories are over

That's Avengers 4, when Thanos's story is finished.

I don't think Op has seen a movie before.

I thought Thanos lost because deep down he wanted to lose.

Has there ever been a case of heroes successfully stopping a villain from reaching there final form?

I hope we get to see Death in Avengers 4.

Off the top of my head... Digimon World 3

Just look at who ever's contracts are up

Deadpool 2 will feature a scene with Cable dropping a cube.

These hoes aint loyal.