CANADA NO! Alt-Right Posters Plastered all over Toronto

ctvnews.ca/canada/hey-white-person-toronto-staff-tear-down-anti-multiculturalism-signs-1.3160086

> Toronto city staff are removing posters that urged white people "tired of political correctness" and "questioning when immigration will stop" to join an online movement.

> City councillor Janet Davis tweeted Monday that staff were also looking into who is behind the posters, which were spotted in her ward.

> She said "this hate is unacceptable in our city."

> Photos of the posters circulated on social media, where many denounced them as racist.

> Several people on Twitter urged anyone who came across the signs to tear them down.

Are we waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
seeingyellow.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OY FIND DA GOYIM BEHIND DIS
>GET EM

I'm going to print a bunch of these off today and start dropping them just to piss of these kikes and trigger libshits

get at me you marxist faggots

>"this hate is unacceptable in our city."
kek this is great, their world is crumbling and they're still resorting to buzzwords

I'm putting all my faith in Kek to fucking set our gay country straight.

>Identifying as the alt-right

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

>hate

????

Thatree is unequivocally a giant homosexual.

>not knowing what the alternative right is

whatcha doin retard?

Nathan Fillion is a kek.

Then maybe liberals shouldn't have been so racist in the first place

Triggered by free press. Fucking gold.

>Trying to legitimize Hillary's broad label for everyone who refused to vote for her

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

>this hate is unacceptable in our city
>hate
literally nothing hateful there. libtards are deranged.

>not knowing Alternative Right was coined in 2008
>not knowing about the domain alternativeright.com that's existed since 2011
>being retarded again

>libtards go on media saying "It's all white folks fault"
>Not hate
>Someone puts a poster up saying "are you sick of being blamed because you are white"
>Hate crime

The world is truly fucked.

There is literally nothing wrong with that poster and anyone that says otherwise needs to fuck off back to /reddit/

It would be fucking hilarious if this "white supremacist" turned out to be a chink. It wouldn't even surprise me, though. It is 2016 after all.

Liberal Canadians actually pride themselves on silencing the opposition via ambiguous "hate speech" laws.

The removing of these posters is clearly completely unjustified but they will do it and get away with it anyway, then proceed to brag about the law being on their side. They then proceed to bitch about authoritarianism whenever things don't go their way.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

>What are fringe terms adopted by liberals to villainous their opposition

Stop shilling, you lost.

we're going mainstream cuck

how are the normies going to wake up if they never get subversive hatefacts shoved in their face

this is guerrilla meme warefare now

>Canada calling anyone a cuck

Was just reading a bunch of comments on news sites reporting this, typical lefty cucks crying rascist but there is a shocking amount of people posting they agree with everything on the poster. The fire rises brothers

we were using that term before grandam Nixon's dumbass team decided to broadcast our existence

The more you say a word the more powerful it gets. The alternative right is only going to gain prominence, and the fact that major political figures are talking about it means it's only going to get more legitimized.

I'm winning.

I was watching the Obama press conference and some reporter asked him about the alt right sometimes known as white supremacists getting in the white house.
Don't tell me Sup Forums has no fucking influence.
I reject the name, of course.

The term alt-right really isn't all that bad now, Trump won, the alt-right won, they aren't just a fringe movement anymore. I think a lot of people now see the term alt-right as an inspiration rather than a derogatory label (unless you're a leftist cuck, in which case your opinion ought not matter anyway).

Would it not be the ultimate slap in the face to take Hillary's scary leftist rhetoric and use it to actually empower the right?

Canada is significantly more white than your county jose

Any and all university/college fags should print and scatter these.

wheres the link to Sup Forums?

for so long Canada has missed the rightist populist movement of Europe and America because we were spoiled by the stability granted to us by Harper, but with every new foreign invader ushered in, every farm shut down, every tax dollar wasted by Trudeau, the public will only become more frustrated and the alt-right will only become stronger.

If you want to get a normie into far-right identity politics it's best to introduce them to clean cut sources and articles. Rather than an anonymous image board that says nigger a lot.

>not linking to reddit

We lack unity. Why Alberta must belong to a union with filthy Ontario and the fishmongering Maritimes is beyond me. We'll always suffer under their yoke unless we Balkanize.

take the alt right forced meme elsewhere faggot

Away from the paper where it belongs

I'm gonna print this exact comic out and make it into posters and start my own campaign. Calling on fellow Leafs to start doing the same with their own chosen meme posters. let's start moving some of this shit into the IRL-sphere.

we need a legit nationalist populist leader/party

unfortunately the CPC is the archetype of cuckervatism

our "right wing" party makes Paul Ryan look like Ben Garrison

Do you wanna know why she said:
> “I found this messaging unacceptable in a city like Toronto and its very worrisome that the U.S. election and the election of Donald Trump could legitimize this kind of hate speech here in Toronto,”

It's because Toronto is over 50% FOB immigrants, just cuck my shitupistan

agreed

no one listen to ching chong bin over here

Buddy we're less cucked than you fucks right now, although that's obviously about to start changing.

Hopefully our drama-teacher-in-chief gets slipped some Super Male Vitality in his morning chai latte from now on.

The fed has too much power, that much is clear. I think all provinces can agree that they want greater autonomy, the federal government does absolutely nothing for anyone living outside the GTA.

>"I love me!"
>Arrested for hate speech.

Sucks being white.....
Someone needs to post that picture of all the countries saying how much they love their countries. Then Germany. Along with a "rise in Nationalism in germany" headline thingy. Good image. Fitting to this thread.

>The more you say a word the more powerful it gets.

Like racist or misogyny?

Are any of those websites worth checking out?

1. Canada
2. No

The establishment cuckolds are literally meming their conquerors into existence. They're fuelling the rise of their own opposition.

IRL cucks are waking up in droves in my own personal experience, like I keep saying, we're on a new timeline, we skipped over a few months back I felt it then and I can still feel it now, something shifted.

This is outrageous. I can't believe there's so much hate even in the most diverse nation. As an immigrant from Pakistan, I showed my girlfriend that picture, who happens to be white and she was appalled. Even she knows that racism is unacceptable in today's society, and it saddens me as a citizen that this racism might increase because of Trump election

Toronto is fucked but obviously plastering posters up there gets a LOT of attention. I find it hilarious that the media actually posted the full posters online too, because now the posters are going to be seen nationally instead of by a few passerby's on Toronto's streets.

As much as I hate Toronto it is clearly an important location to amplify the message of the right.

Do you make her pay the jizya?

F Y I

EVERYTHING YOU PRINT COMES WITH A CODE THEY CAN TRACK YOU WITH. IT'S ON EVERY SHEET OF PAPER AND TELLS INFORMATION ON DATE, TIME, PRINTER TYPE, SERIAL NUMBER, ETC.

STAY SAFE ANONS

We need to head the left off and counter the fuckers adopting the name. The alt right is now cancer.

>I find it hilarious that the media actually posted the full posters online
it wasn't an accident, retard

Toronto friends, Jordan Perterson debate has been confirmed to be open to public:
>The forum will take place Saturday, Nov. 19, from 9:30-11 a.m., at the Sandford Fleming Building, 10 King’s College Road. Tickets will be available through UofTtix as of Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 11 am.
Be there in case happening

>tfw Trudeau starts super male vitality, testosterone shoots though the roof, becomes straight, and gets redpilled by these posters

GAS THE NATIVES
COLONIAL WARS NOW

those are extremely powerful words, so yes

afaik it's only colour printers

>Printing memes and dispersing them in real irl
That's actually pretty funny. I could get behind this.

really?

good call thanks man

>becomes straight

Audible, sustained keks are being had right now user, may KEK bless you.

Shadilay!

They claim to help those outside the GTA a lot though.
Even though everything they claim has been in place for decades, and is just an excuse to waste more money.
But that's beside the point. Or that is the point... either way, Wynne is a mess.

Is the Leaf uprising finally at hand?
Day of the Rake when?!?!

Friend, you don't need to gas the natives.
They huff it upon their own free will.

HOLY. FUCK. MY. SIDES.

So Trump it.

>this non-hatred of whites is unacceptable! TEAR THEM DOWN

What's this about? I won't be able to go.

KEK

>> She said "this hate is unacceptable in our city."

Yes only if its directed at white people.

How long until we just kill all these traitors who want rid of whites?

I'm at fucking breaking point. I thought this shit would end when Trump won.

Instead they are doubling down on this crap and pushing it even harder.

Noice, well memed user now I know.

Come on brothers and sisters, let's start memeing IRL too. Let's make this timeline even MORE based.

>a paki dating a white women
This is either shitty b8, or you belong in an oven. Either way your opinion is irrelevant here.

Beautiful!

>Alt-Right
When will these idiots stop using this bullshit title.

>canada is so diverse!
>even white supremacists aren't white!

the same fagging is embarrassing.

There's always a "suprising" amount of people calling bullshit on white guilt articles.
I'm confident we have the silent majority standing behind us, but the majority will always be too lazy/afraid to act.
Big thing in history happen because of an active minority, with the consent (or apathy) of the majority. Circumstances are in our favor, it's time to start acting.

Anyone else remember the posters from this past summer? What ever happened to these? Did they finally admit they were idiotic?

ok

I'm actually down, me and my bad goy friend will start dropping these (GTA)

anyone no where these people got these posters? I know TRS does this stuff but idk where to find any good images

That silent majority is the adults. The REAL adults. Not those who are legally adults. But actual adults who take responsibility for their actions, and don't need a government holding their hands every two seconds like an overpowered nanny.

The sad reality, is that these people are surprisingly few and far between within the GTA.

I think it's here to stay, Hillary legitimized it by speaking it aloud, she meme'd it into the mainstream by accident and Trump winning absolutely solidified it into the political landscape. We ought to use the momentum in my opinion.

Keep up the pressure with more like this one. The anti whites just lost control of the narrative in which White = Bad and Non White = Good.

I don't subscribe to a term made up by a person I have never met about my political beliefs.

But it is nice to see this sort of message getting mainstream exposure.

I swear to god I'm living in the fucking twilight zone.

Yes, use the momentum, but leave the meme bullshit behind.
Keep the ideology, leave the "alt-right" name behind.

Note them, all who LIE against these posters.

There is NO HATE.

If there can be so racist organization as Black Lives Matter, then it surely may be an organization White People organize.

There comes a time, when all LIARs will be easily recognized by all people. Everyone, who shilled from gangster Clinton. Everyone, who hates white people. Every sexist propaganda, which hates men. Every gender privilege, that prefers women or even is requesting equal proportions regardless of capabilities but according to gender. Everyone, who wants to destroy diversity by mixing, while crying about diversity all the time.

Who lied about Crimea, Syria...

Yes, note them, remember them, and never more trust (((them))) !

> ... and thou hast tried them which say they are >delegates

UoT organized for Prof Peterson a public debate regarding the hate speech law and pronouns. He's 1v2.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

>Waking up
Unfortunately, I still think Toronto's got a ways to go. These posters were probably put up by a single person, anyway.

Ah that guy, now I remember.

Should be interesting, provided they don't pull the fire alarm when they start losing the debate.

Sup Forums needs to start doing this.

In Canada, US, Europe...

Someone needs to make a perfect, 'official' sign.

List better websites than that though. Info seems good enough although could probably be improved upon..

seeingyellow.com/

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. The left is already starting to weaponize it. We need to discredit the AR movement and replace it with something more subtle. The aim here is to flip as many as we can to weaken the left catastrophically, not give them ammunition and embolden them.

It's a pretty good flier tbqh
Though the call to action could be better

I'm totally fine simply referring to it as "the right", but I think we should keep the meme appeal honestly, it bolsters social media presence pretty effectively. I'm not saying we need to keep going with the kek shit but memes are pretty powerful, as embarrassing as it is to admit.

You are living in the CHEAP LABOR zone.

The reason that white communities must be demonized and then forced integrated is to make Big Profits for the business class of society.

When whites don't even feel that they have value, like many who have been taught to hate white pride, they won't resist the new immigrants.

No. No names at all. Don't call yourself this or that, or anything. Just present your values as values.
Don't label shit, or people will ignore what you say, and focus on the label.