Who was the first cartoon character you had a crush on?

My first cartoon crush was Maggie. I just thought she was hot, when I was like 6 or so. To be honest, she still is pretty cute.

>math

Fuck, he's old enough to post on here.

I had a few before hand, but jenny was my first major crush. Maggie was hot too, but i never saw her show

I forget which one came first for me, but yeah, filename.

Honestly a guess

your first crush is a fucking insect

Amy, well at first it was Beth but then she fucking died

hello fellow canadian!

I can't be the only one.

I don't think I ever ended up watching this show when it was initially airing (if I did, I don't remember seeing it), but I did rediscover it via this board. The show is so unbearably mediocre that I've only managed to bring myself to sit through less than half the episodes over a very, very long span of time.

She was good wife material but I wasn't into that sort of thing back then.

>a fly
>a series of 0's and 1's
>a mouse
>a dog
>a whatever the fuck that is

Half the people in this thread.

My God, what is WRONG with you people? Did your parents just slip out while you were growing up?? Why didn't anyone beat the degeneracy out of you early on??? How does this happen????

Post your first waifu, user. We won't judge.

Just for kink shaming us, you get this.

I know I'm not the only one.

I would have been nine. Since then I've moved onto someone else that can't actually be discussed on this board.

At that point I wouldn't have conceptualized that properly and as such I wouldn't have said anything to anyone.

I didn't even realize that it was a thing when I was a kid until somewhat recently though, when my mom pointed out to me that I drew horses when I was a kid. I thought it was more recent until she pointed that out and I sat down and really took stock of my unusual infatuation with equines.

Actually, might've been Glitter, the pixie from Kidd Video. It's long enough ago I'd have to check wiki for when they aired to figure it out.

Kidd Video was '84 to '85. Lady Lovely Locks was later on.

In my case, I'm reasonably sure it was Glitter because she was the only thing I remembered from the show for decades afterwards.

That makes sense. I have a huge thing for arm/leg warmers to this day. And I vaguely remember not being sure why I felt compelled to watch and rewatch Lady Lovelylocks. Pretty sure my parents got rid of the vhs tape because they were worried I was going to go fruity, when in reality I just had a crush on my first not-so-manic pixie dream girl.

First day on Sup Forums? Or the internet?

And Dr. Hutchison is a cat.