This is the last straw

I've been backing Trump for over a year now.
I defended him through every scandal, every fumble, every mistake, but I can't defend him appointing a neocon as Secretary of State.

If Bolton gets the job, I'm done. It will be the ultimate proof that Trump was never serious about draining the swamp.

I'll take Gingrich over this fucking caterpillar lipped warmonger

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/18/john-bolton-russias-syria-campaign-blurs-obamas-vi/
infowars.com/heres-why-trump-picked-reince-priebus-as-chief-of-staff/
reason.com/archives/2016/08/17/john-bolton-trumps-likely-secretary-of-s
nypost.com/2016/11/14/rudy-giuliani-a-finalist-for-secretary-of-state-report/
google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/10/15/ambassador-john-bolton-the-doesn-work-here-fix/jreUXUauMvZxuVv4Pygx6H/amp.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 you get called a CTR shill

>backing Trump in the beginning
This is what you get.

starting to think the same

Is this actually happening?

I have yet to see it confirmed

if you believe the rumors and their sources

Anyone else think he resembles Spurdo?

I think it's between him and the Breitbart guy.

So it's either Neocon or alt-right retardation that divides the country further.

HARD CHOICES!

no

Breibart guy already got a job

Why can't it just be based Giuliani? Jesus fuck this guy was calling for war with Iran just last year.

Sup Forums got cucked by trump.

Is this real?

First he backtracks on Obamacare and now appointing neocons to manage our foreign affairs?

What the fuck is going on here?

Trust in Trump

Wow no fucking way, you mean the guy who promised everything but the fucking moon was actually full of shit. Welcome to reality faggot.

slide thread

Giuliani has no foreign policy experience, he'll get AG or something national security if anything

anyone else smell samefag?

its not a fucking slide thread dumbass

trump is not jesus ffs

They own republican party. You really thought an isolationist foreign policy was possible? :DDD That will literally never happen.

>Giuliani has no foreign policy experience, he'll get AG or something national security if anything

>implying experience matters anymore

trump can get away without having experience since advisors do most of the work

hiring people who have no idea what theyre doing to advisor positions (or secretary of state) is asking for trouble

fuck off CTR samekike

Oh, well fucking cry me a river then.
Fucking fair-weather faggot.

its a shame to watch Sup Forums become a safe space for trump

Sup Forums is full of useful idiots

topfuckingkek

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/18/john-bolton-russias-syria-campaign-blurs-obamas-vi/

>A forceful U.S.-led effort to destroy ISIS would have several benefits. First, it would graphically expose Russia’s Syria ploy. Second, it would undercut Mr. Putin’s implicit argument to Europe that calming the Middle East and halting the massive refugee flows can only be achieved by stabilize Mr. Assad’s regime. Third, Mr. Putin’s use of that argument was very likely also aimed at convincing the European Union to weaken or lift the economic sanctions imposed because of Russia’s previous incursions into Ukraine; a strong response against ISIS would enhance the credibility of our support for Ukraine. Finally, if Mr. Putin was contemplating provocations in the Baltic Republics or elsewhere in Moscow’s Cold War domains before Jan. 20, 2017, assertive American action against ISIS would give him pause.

Yeah, Bolton is worrying

>fed the board's circlejerking for a year and a half
This is also what you get.

>Bolton
>anywhere near government again
Oh fuck. NO! No more Neocons!

Trump knows what he's doing

infowars.com/heres-why-trump-picked-reince-priebus-as-chief-of-staff/

>hiring people who have no idea what theyre doing to advisor positions (or secretary of state) is asking for trouble
lol, remember G. W. Bush and him hiring any asshole standing around the room? Dark fucking times.

I dont trust this dude BUUUUUUUUUUUT if Trump goes with him ill give it a shot. If it pisses off libs it might be good.

hillary supporter here

I hope this is true

I was hoping for hillary to be elected and finaly solve syria with at fucking least a no fly zone

obama is a fucking pussy who doesnt wanna do anything since libya

KATRINA, I KNOW YOUR MULLATO ASS IS LURKING!

PICK BOLTON AND WE CAN NO LONGER PROMISE KEK's BLESSINGS.

Giuliani shouldn't get "national security" anything.

>If it pisses off libs it might be good.
Don't be an idiot. Bolton is poison. He was UN Ambassador under W Bush.

reason.com/archives/2016/08/17/john-bolton-trumps-likely-secretary-of-s

>On the calamitous invasion of Iraq, he remains steadfast. "I still think the decision to overthrow Saddam was correct," he told the Washington Examiner last year, and anyway, "you can't assume if [Saddam] had stayed in power, sweetness and light would prevail in the Middle East today." That's true, but you can assume that if Saddam had been removed from power, mayhem and madness would prevail in the Middle East—because that's exactly what happened.

>Bolton's support for regime change has remained a constant. In March 2011, he declared that the United States should assassinate Libyan dictator Moammar Gaddafi and "end the regime right there." At the time, Gaddafi had surrendered his WMDs and was aiding the war on terror; after the Obama administration destroyed his government, Libya disintegrated into anarchy and ISIS opened up shop. The president, guilty of taking Bolton's advice, was later excoriated by Bolton for being weak on Libya.

>anonymous reports in Huffington post and national review say...

Do you even Washington Name Float?

>Sources tell us that these two are possible candidates that have been leaked so far

OH NO TRUMP PICKED ONE OF THEM ALREADY

Fuck off, no matter what trump does at worst he will never come close to shillary.

you need to ask trump to reconsider user
maybe he'd listen to you
bolton is breddy bad yo

you guys are such complete faggots

John Bolton is based, hates the UN and will send Iran begging at the feet of God Emperor

Apparently Giuliani is also a choice

nypost.com/2016/11/14/rudy-giuliani-a-finalist-for-secretary-of-state-report/

I don't know much about his foreign policy idea, but at least he's not fucking Bolton

>I was hoping for hillary to be elected and finaly solve syria with at fucking least a no fly zone
Go fuck yourself. We need to stop arming, training and funding jihadis, calling them "Rebels" and acting like that is good policy. No more proxy war with Russia.

Assad, Putin, and Trump will now crush the opposition ad then turn their scopes on ISIS. War and migrant crisis over,

>CTR shill cover for his fellow CTR shill

>invades Iran
>fucks up shiites instead of sunnis
>we sure showed dem libs XD
Comrade Lenin would be proud

>This
stop being faggots

>SoS John Bolton
Cruz wins again baybee!!!

John Bolton was criticized by RINOs when GW Bush appointed him because Bolton had insinuated in the past that the US shouldn't even BE IN the UN.

So I will give him a CHANCE based on that.

He NEVER backtracked on Obama care this is more concern trolling. He has said he will keep the preexisting conditions part for over a year now. If you were a real supporter you would know that.

Bolton is just another anti-russia neocon boomer.

Trump is going to be the one in charge. Bolton seems like a yes-man to me, nothing to worry about. As I said, he hates the UN and hopefully will oversee its demise. Also, people can learn from their mistakes.

Rudy also has the foreign policy chops of a New York prosecutor.

HOW THE FUCK IS CTR STILL POSTING?

DO NOT FALL FOR OPS BAIT GENTLEMEN, THEY ARE USING OUR SAME TACTICS AGAINST US. THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE US

we have important shit to get done, some of which aligns with neocons. now is not the time to be infighting when we have the majority in congress

KEEP DESTROYING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WITH MEMES GUYS

I'm not CTR you fucking moron

Bolton is a regular guest on Breitbart news. Most of the time I think of his ideas as frankly interventionist and neoconservative. On the other hand, occasionally he makes sound points. On the whole, I think it would be a bad choice.

We need to mobilize memes against this guy, we need Trump to know we won't stand for a fucking warmonger as Secretary of State.

Where has the 4D chess gone ?

He is keeping his ennemies closer ADN seducing Congress by doing that.

In the end, Trump alone makes decisions about war.

meh...leaning towards fuck this guy.

...but if Newt gets a job - any job - then I'm out.

What happened with Chris Christie? No chief of staff for him, no leader of transition, no nothing? Did he get screwed?

You come home from work, open your door and see this. He tells you to go bomb the UN.

What do you do?

Everyone needs to accept that the American empire isn't going anywhere. As long as Trump restricts immigration and defeats ISIS, while avoiding ridiculous wars that are unwinnable, the rest of his foreign policy is pretty much irrelevant.

relax Trump is 33D backgammon master

>not wanting Newt "Moonman" Gingrich in the cabinet
Back to Plebbit kid

>What happened with Chris Christie? No chief of staff for him, no leader of transition, no nothing? Did he get screwed?
two of his aides just got convicted of federal crimes over Bridgegate.

That being said, he did just step down from the transition team, which means that he's likely a candidate for a position. I'd predict he's still in the running for Attorney General or Homeland Security.

Bolton? A neocon?

You have no idea what "neocon" means.

Trump is literally a neocon.

No, that's your fucking people, and what you fucking people put up with.

We fire people who say "read my lips, no new taxes" and lie.

ITT: concern trolls

Randlet here

Told ya

Don't worry, Trump is on Sup Forums right now, looking for Sup Forumsack's opinions, he makes his decisions accordingly

Bolton is a zog shill. This is what you get for supporting Jew neo cons. Enjoy your tyrant state dictatorship. Prepare to be mass murdered goyim.

If he gets the job, then its because of this.....
google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/10/15/ambassador-john-bolton-the-doesn-work-here-fix/jreUXUauMvZxuVv4Pygx6H/amp.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us

I think they mean on foreign policy. People that want to bomb the middle-east every week.

k wtf is going on if this is true? the only reason I supported Trump, which I didn't until the last few months before the election when I noticed that the establishment Neocons supported Hillary over Trump. Now Trump is catering to the Neocons? I thought he was going to be a bit more isolationist and drain the swamp of these imperialist types, not fucking fill his cabinet with them.

KEK hath thou forsaken me?

>He NEVER backtracked on Obama care this is more concern trolling.
Trump did, you just don't seem to want to understand that he did.
>He has said he will keep the preexisting conditions part for over a year now
This is exactly how the left sold the country's people on Obamacare when the right was against it - to avoid talking about the whole package and sell people on the particulars. Yet all those particulars are are government regulations that will have their impact, regardless of who implements them.
>If you were a real supporter you would know that.
If you were knowledgeable rather than partisan you'd know you can't avoid the same consequences of a different policy if you keep the same elements from the previous policy.

Trump said in quite tones that he'd keep the guts of Obamacare while yelling to the rafters that the policy was disastrous and that he'd rip it up as soon as he got to Washington to the result that their healthcare will cost significantly less. To most of the the people voting for him, this is the standard by which he'll be judged.

>These two samefags concern shilling

You guys concerned trolled your way into the White House because Hillary = WW3

Shit in the ever living fuck up and acknowledge a guy who was a KEY ARCHITECT in the Iraq War, which Trump built his campaign on criticizing

>the last straw

fuck off, shapiro

if John bolton is prime candidate for Sec of State, except a foreign policy similar to GW's presidency. Sincerely disappointed that this cock sniffer would even get looked at.

I hate how concern trolls have been shilling so much that a legitimate issue like Bolton is being slided.

neocons play both sides.

>kid

fucker, i remember newt from 1994. he was a treacherous POS Israel shill Neocon then, and still is.

only now he has all the extra "Fuck you old cancerous bitch, I'm out" baggage too

Trump is a Republican

What did you expect

His views on Iran are actually very interesting. I was on the hate train until I saw his stance on that situation, Now I'm very curious. The 4D chess is still in effect.

>except a foreign policy similar to GW's presidency

So one or two years before invading Iran?

You've got the wrong Trump is you seemed to believe Trump was going to pursue an isolationist policy. He's not a blank slate on which you can write your hopes and dreams, you know.

You really gotta go back kiddo.

How is a NFZ going to solve syria? It's not like the rebels are in a good shape and could win without airstrikes now anyways

>He's not a blank slate on which you can write your hopes and dreams, you know.

Sounds just like Obama in 2008. Literally he is Obama.

Trump should just Fuck over NBC and hire Arnold.

Secretary of State is all diplomacy and making nice anyway.

I thought The Fence™ would be the last straw.

You really have a boner for old guys with fat asses.

Nobody would have a problem with this if Trump didn't shill "B-b-but I didn't support Iraq" his entire campaign

I gave /pol two months to turn on him

Looks like even less than that now

Bush's shit was indefensible

Thanks for giving the WH to the dems again in 2020

>Thanks for giving the WH to the dems again in 2020

But that implies Trump won't stage a false flag and invade Syria and Iran in order to get reelected.

Trump supporters be like

To the same type of people who see in a politician what they want to see, he is. The people have got to get better at this politics thing.

we don't even know if it's true

but if it is...yeah, this is pretty bad

Bolton is not an enemy. He's been shilling for Trump for months and months now

>Looks like even less than that now

The same shills have been shilling about him since the first debate retard.

>Thanks for giving the WH to the dems again in 2020

The dems got fucking murdered and haven't learned their lesson.

>it's another "Oh no, Trump's newest pick is literally Hitler" thread
mfw

Why dont you tell us what parts he said hed keep? Oh right you wont, because those parts actually do help, like pre existing conditions, fuck off you sad cunt

You know, there is a non-interventionist wing in the GOP...