Is this shitty board slow to load images to anyone else?

My internet speed is good. Also I noticed the difference a month ago when the ads started showing up. When you refresh the page it takes you to where you were before, not on top of the page as it used to so this sucks too..

Yes.

do you also have the problem with refreshing the page?

It's all the traffic we are getting from normies and also ctr. They go hand and hand when we get an influx of traffic ctr goes crazy with damage control to stop us from spreading the truth.

Usually something is happening when the site shits the bed.

hiro throttled the bandwidth to the image servers and even made a new, extra-slow one is.4cdn.org that a certain percentage of uploads go to

how in the world did this guy do a better job back then than hiro?

I don't think that's new.

Shut down is imminent

Yes it is.

yes. very slow

> not using an ad blocker

he's lying here. it's a trick to receive more donations

How do you mean?

Third bomb is imminent

Because Hiroshima is making it shitty on purpose because he's a yellow kike.

Happening here 2

Dude I have to wait legit like 5 minutes for every image to load. Sometimes I have multiple tabs of images open just loading.

Fucking Hiroshima.

It happens on /k/ too. I just made at hread on /qa/ about it.

like when you look at the front page of Sup Forums and see nothing interesting so you press F5 for new content and instead of redirecting you to the top of the page to start from top to bottom reading, it sends you to the middle or bottom, where you were before you pressed F5

Yeah I get that too lately, so I think that is a new "feature".

Im downloading japanese feel good picture books so thats my reason, haven't felt any different from usual though

I heard two Sup Forums moderators talking on the radio today and they did come across as pic related. A bit sad really.

yes

yes universal problems youre not alone onichan.

fucking hiroshimagookmod made everything worse around here , why did moot forsake us.

He fucked all kinds of shit up. There's malicious ads now at least on mobile where he also added other shitty ads. Images take forever to fucking load and whatever the hell else he has in store next.

mostly late at night i can barely post a reply

think it's the russians?

or maybe we should start calling hiro (((hiro)))

fuuuuck I tought i was the only one

i fucking new (((it)))

>moot had to suck the black dick