These guys descend from the sky to tell you that you that you've awakened the power primordial inside of you and now...

These guys descend from the sky to tell you that you that you've awakened the power primordial inside of you and now you have to choose an activity that you'll be doing for all of eternity, what is it?

Cuckqueaning
I'm a guy, so I mean fucking girls in front of other girls

Can I go be in DC instead?

Can't I just tell them to find someone else?

Come on, you know dc would just ship your ass to image.

Fucking grown men and women all the goddamn time.

I must become THE VIEWER!
I shall finally live long enough to finish my backlog!

Using the internet, duh
Or being just the right amount of high on heroin

shredding cosmic gnarls brah

And thus you shall spend eternity passing the buck, never again will you ever do anything yourself again.

>Enter thread chuckling because I figure the first and subsequent posts will all just be "The Masturbator"
Look, I know it's obvious material but were not exactly about fucking novelty here are we?
Fuck, this stuff is routine basics how could you mess this up?

Anyway, I'd be the Whiner.

Because my dick is ravaging your fragile ass?

The Copulator

That's what I expected too. I mean, seriously guys.

Seems like that'd be kind of hard to keep up for all eternity. I mean, won't people eventually wise up and stop asking me to do stuff?

The archivist, I go from planet to planet stealing priceless artifacts for safekeeping in my giant space museum.

Then they can call me the "Impregnator"

Pride. Not because I am prideful or anything like that. But because it would not be an obsession of mine and thus an easy death and thus an escape from the life of an immortal.

I become "The philosopher" because philosophy is such a broad concept I get to do whatever I wanted as long as it was in some pursuit of knowledge.

That is the Collectors m.o.

The Apathariah! Cursed to travel the multiverse watching unmentionable doom and not giving a damn.

Isn't that the Contemplator's schtick?

Can I like shit on romantic lovers in petty and spiteful ways?

Elders of he universe can't die, they've been barred from death. The best you could do is use your power to put into a state that mimics being dead, like the Collector's wife.

Shitposting.

this

Can I draw? And also play video games?

The Programmer. I wouldn't have to change much and I could end up rewriting the entire laws of magic and physics, mwahahah! All from the comfort of my cave in Titan.

One or the other, elders can't be autistically obsessed over two things.