LAPDfags Explain Yourselves

LAPD will not help deport immigrants under Trump, chief says

archive.is/3xnds

LAPDfags and general copfags, explain this shit.

Sup Forums keeps telling me you're based, but I always see the opposite.

lol...the "chief" will bend the knee or take an early retirement.
>Libshits are crapping right now
>they are losing the narrative rapidly
>such a joy to watch the facts BTFO liberal feels over and over and over and over and over....

I'm fine with that let Amy schumer feed the Mexicans in l.a.
Just make can fornia a huge sanctuary state fuck the Jews wall them in with niggers and spics.

then he'll be fired

LA is the same city that felt California gun laws were too lenient and decided to pass some more of their own.

Full of cucks and jews

I will never understand why liberals like illegal immigrants so much.

Why would the chief even say this though? Trump is going to have to clean out some of these liberal cities that have been infested with traitors in high positions.

because thats not there job its okay trump willjust use black people to get more of them into ICE to create a massive force then cause racial tensions.

Trump can cut state funding too if the chief doesnt want to play ball.

White guilt, cuckolding is in your genes whitey

>LAPD will not help deport immigrants under Trump, chief says
he WILL

According to them it's because they clean their toilets and mow their lawns for cheap. Strange that Mexicans don't have a little more pride in themselves. Being referred to as a human toilet brush would probably turn me off.

probably protesters would start attacking the LAPD

let border control and ICE take care of it. Or let LAPD back at it after the protests die down.

I don't see a real problem here

Wew good thing im in florida with bro tier cops.

Why is california such a leftist paradise? If any country wants to nuke us ill 100% back you as long as you drop it on california.

Because you have a dedicated agency for that dumbass.
The popo are for when they resist.

in LAPD if you're not a minority they don't even bother with your application, and if you're not a liberal or a liar you can't pass their messed up psych evaluation.
looks like the LASD is going to be expanding again.

>LAPD will not help deport immigrants under Trump
You don't really consider illegals as immigrants right?
Immigrants follow the law. Illegals don't.

The president actually has no authority over local cops....

>LAPD

that's interesting, but ICE exists for a reason

when federal funding is withheld they'll do what ever the fuck he wants or else the city would go tits up.

Enjoy losing all federal funding, Commiefornia!

Good luck with that. Sanctuary cities will lose all federal funding under Trump.

that is true

>According to them it's because they clean their toilets and mow their lawns for cheap.

This should be jobs for jobless Americans and not jobless Mexicans.
But since libtards and niggers are lazy they'd rather let the Mexicans do it.
Then they complain they can't get any jobs.

Build the wall around California.

>Sanctuary cities

Why do these exist? What the fuck.

>This should be jobs for jobless Americans and not jobless Mexicans.

This.

good thing that retard has little to no say when it comes to funding. As soon as they start threatening to take money away he will do whatever they tell him or be ousted

This. I'm a Marine vet, 5 generation, far right (though I kept my power level hidden), part Latino (inb4 not hu-white, whatever), aced the written exam (ridiculously easy), and did the same with the physical test (even easier). Despite this, jobs went to first generation wetbacks, chinks, and niggers. Of the beaners, most had English as their second language, too.

How is this a choice? You enforce the law or you lose your job.

>illegal immigrants
>illegal
>ILLEGAL
>NOT LEGAL
>AGAINST THE LAW
How can people defend this? I really don't understand and this is coming from someone who has had illegal immigrant family members in the country.

Not surprising since the LAPD is full of spics.

Notice how they're all liberal shitholes...

will lose all federal funding + ICE will show up and deport spics anyway

Mind control. These people will not ever look at facts, you expect them to use logic?

doesnt matter. we have ICE for a reason

lol who cares

that's what ICE is for

He won't. ICE will.

but these are all major cities though. how can you deny the federal funding? wouldnt it be chaos?

What's ICE? Sounds cool. Like the Wolf or whatever in Pulp fiction.

>Sanctuary cities will lose all federal funding under Trump.
I hope so. Trump better not soften on sanctuary cities or I will be rightly pissed off.

It stands for Immigration and customs Enforcement

>Why do these exist? What the fuck.
Because Democrats need votes.

hah man I took that written test 15 years ago....there were literal wetbacks in there, with no ID and didn't speak English. The cop did seem to enjoy throwing him out.

>police officer says police won't uphold the law

Have fun being out of a job you literal niggers.

The LAPD is probably the shittiest PD in the nation, they deserve the respect of no one, as they serve no one except themselves. They're frightened, skittish, overly dramatic welfare queens at best.

it's a government agency that rounds up illegals then forces them to perform ice skating shows for citizens

Philadelphia, my city, has affirmed its sanctuary city status

Repeal the sanctuary laws and the funding comes back, it's he reason 21 is the legal drinking age across the nation. They get funding for keeping the law that way, they drop the age and the funding goes away.

They're going to miss their federal funding and surplus military equipment when the flood of beaner refugees starts tearing their city apart.

LAPD is full of Mexicans and has been infiltrated by cartels. I know this due to some internal documents.

Do not deport mexicans. Just forcibly relocate all of them to california. Then those idiot libs will see the folly of their ways.

But I thought LA was hot.

Exactly, he never said anything about illegal immigrants.

Do you kiddies follow the news?

The deportations aren't happening. The Wall is.

Only the criminal spics get deported. The rest get a card that says "pedro can be american if he doesn't rape anybody in the next 10 years"

well your city is about to lose its federal funding
and hopefully sanctuary city status
same as fucking Quincy, Cambridge and Somerville here in MA

RIP CHOCOLATE RAMBO

90% of the fucking mexicans are there already.

never thought i'd see the day when the lapd starts sucking immigrant cock. total and complete faggots now.

This is the LAPD Chief, Charlie Beck. The face of a literal cuck and traitor.

Cut all funding and let the feds run rampant over California, may as well target the pot industry while there if that's not enough.

Definitely a mexican

DOESNT MATTER

RIGHT WING ICE SQUADS WILL SWEEP THROUGH NEIGHBORHOODS ROUNDING UP ALL THE ILLEGALS LIKE CATTLE

ALL GLORY TO THE TRUMPENFUHRER

This.

They can enjoy having their federal funded stopped.

Blame the UN

I'm old enough to remember the based days of Prop. 187 before the kikes in the Supreme Court shot it down. We need something like that but nationwide.

Do sources say?

legal pot keeps illegal mexicans away since they can't make money any more.

Serious question: what is it about cops and staches?

It's actually less than 30%

it's a mask to hide behind.

It would be total chaos. Public transportation would shut down, welfare agencies would shut down, homeless programs would shut down, and so would a lot of other things. Some cities might be dumb enough to actually stay sanctuary cities, and it will be an absolute shit show.

Congress will have to pass it into law for 100% of federal funding to go away, but that should happen quickly now that the threat of an Obama veto is gone. And it all starts on Friday, January 20th, 2017.

This.

Cops rely heavily on federal funding. Trump just has to threaten to cut that and they'll cave.

If I shaved it off, would he die?

Because most of us who worked there during the King riots have retired or lateraled out.

You can't move up in that agency anymore unless you are a PC cuck.

Cut all federal funding to sanctuary cities.

>early retirement

You'd be wise to keep your mouth shut

>getting prosecuted for treason just to protect some filthy wetbacks

totally worth it

LAPD was the fuckers who went fucking crazy going after based Dorner. Fuck LAPD.

cum catchers

no, but he'd feel guilt for his actions that he doesn't feel with the mustache

Sucks to hear, man. I bet you guys had a good time in during those '92 riots.

Yep, they've been shit for a while now.

Fuck the police and fuck niggers

Much rather have shit a little cheaper and have the government pay for unemployment for the dude that wants a higher wage.

LA will not be receiving federal funding.

It was anything but a good time, but you do your job

Trump said he would only deport gangbangers and drug dealers at this point. LAPD literally defeat their purpose and betray their community.

LAPD is a mess one of the worst police departments ever
Theyre idiots in general and they got super cucked after Rodney King and LA riots

>chief says

Former chief

>Op is wondering why Officers Diaz, Cordova, Rodriguez, and the the rest of the policia de Los Angeles are not deporting illegals
muy misterioso

says the cucked mongrol

This. When the policing Block Grants shrivel up he'll have to re-evaluate his choice or live with the consequences. Or LA can just raise taxes even higher, they love that.

It's Paul ryan, other conservacucks, and libshits throwing a hiss fit. Him hiring Bannon is showing he doesn't care about pleasing people.

The cops' salaries are paid through city taxes. In fact, police/fire get 70% of the city's revenue.

And 70% of THAT cut goes directly into their pension funds. Only 30% of their budget is used to pay salaries and buy supplies/cars.

The city has more paved roads than any other city on the planet, and it spends only 10% of its budget on roads.

It's a mosquito about to finish off its host.

Only the criminals get deported, at least initially. LA police chief says he won't help deportations at all. That's the problem.

You got a problem with cucks, fucker?

A
FUCKING
STAR