Brit/pol/ - Little Englanders edition

>Donald Trump's new chief strategist Steve Bannon 'will call Nigel Farage before Theresa May'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/exclusive-donald-trumps-new-chief-strategist-steve-bannon-will-c/

>Theresa May pledges to look after 'overlooked' communities in wake of Donald Trump victory
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/theresa-may-pledges-to-look-after-overlooked-communities-in-wake/

>Jo Cox killer shouted 'Britain First' as he murdered Labour MP in political attack, trial hears
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/jo-cox-murder-trial-prosecution-to-open-case-against-man-accused/

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>Married GP who spent six months in jail for groping a teenager’s breasts during an examination is CLEARED at a retrial after jury hears it was a ‘terrible misunderstanding’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934006/Married-GP-spent-six-months-jail-groping-teenager-s-breasts-examination-CLEARED-retrial-jury-hears-terrible-misunderstanding.html

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11653879
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4kA9PFHb-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw scot

Lads where should I move to?

I want out of this shithole.

Tower Hamlets

YANKS OUT

Lads im 177(5'10") and 50kg with low test.

What can I eat that will help? I've looked like a holocaust survivor my whole life.

Got army selection soon and not sure if Im gonna make it.

KEK is with UKIP

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Yeah right.

Anyone else feeling massively depressed?

how old are u

Just eat you clown. Fucking hell. How stupid do you have to be to not understand how to gain weight.

All the time.

You should move to Scotland and stay there you PIECE OF SHIT HAGGIS MUNCHER JUST FUCKING DIE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE RICHER AND HAVE A DEGREE AND WHATEVER FUCK OFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHA JUST FUCKING STAY THERE

Why was he dancing?

:DDDDDD
pls help

Fucking tried ive been on 2500 calories for months.

Eat many Tunnock's Tea Cakes.

don't know why you'd want to leave tbqh. yeah our politics are shit, but at least our towns are still white

Desu

GAAAAAAAAAHAAGAAHHHHHHHAAARFGHHHHHHH

UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHGGGHHHHGHGGHHHHHHH

JJJAAAAAAAIIIIIII KAAAAALIIIIIIIIII MAAAAAAAAAAA

YOUYOYOUYO YOUYOYOUYO ALALALALALALALALALALAIIIIIIALALALALAIIIIAIAIAYEYEAILLALLEU AHEUHEUHHEHEUUEHEU

OGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH DDDDDEVVIIYEEEE

VERY NICE POWAR GOOD PAWAR BUM

BUMBUMBUMBUMBUM

KRIN KRIN HRANG HRANG LAUM LAUM MAM MAM OOOM

AAAAAAUUUUUHEUHEUAAAAAA

JJJJAAAAAAIIIIII DDAAAASAAAAAA MAAAAHAAAAVIIIIDDYAAAAAAA JJJAAAAAIIII DEEEEVII HRAAAAAAA

Because he thinks grassroots support within his party relates to popularity in the real world.

I don't believe you. Up your calorie intake then if it is not enough.

If my current plan for life fails I will just kill myself tbqh.

Thread Theme in the next thread please.
Last I was here there was one in every single thread.

This, as much of a shitehole this place is there's still something about it that makes me want to stay.

Remember to vote Yes in indyref2

Give Northern Ireland to the Republicunts.

BUT

Move all of the Loyalists to London.

There, problem solved.

Unless you have a genetic fuck up, bulge and get /fit/, dont be lazy now

I wish my depression manifested it's self in a loss of appetite, then I wouldnt be so fucking fat

>2500 calories for months.
That's the recommended daily intake for a man. You're gonna need more than that. Pile on the carbs and protein. Treat yourself to a cheesecake every now and then and ffs lift!!

Do we get to swap the number of loyalist moving to london with an equal number of shitskins from london?

Mate of mine's being going to counselling for a while bc of depression. Want to help him out but don't know how really.
What would you boys suggest?

Thanks for the fresh Corbyn lad.

Peanut butter
Milk
Ice cream
Chocolate

Absolutely impossible to not gain weight eating that every day

Oral sex

I'm Scottish too lad and I'll be staying here to fix my country before I leave it. Remember that the SNP are fucked next election

Milk, beer, bread, weed (for appetite), cakes, ready meals. Youll be a fat fuck in no time.

No. It makes the thread look messy.

Christ lads, fucking downer of a thread or what.

Post BEADY memes

Smeg off rimmer.

A single theme is ok, it's when people go full autismo and include 9,000+ videos in the OP it gets uncomfy.

Why is it okay when the msm lies about Corbyn but not when they lie about Nige?

KYS Rimmer, next thread will have at least 5 videos

Fellow Mancunians wherefore art thou?

So when are you setting your suicide for lads?

I'm working on a 2 year plan at the moment. If it fails then I am out.

>Reminder that my trip code is the real merchant trip, remember it if you want to request something etc.

I'm an old fag.

I remember voting for UKIP in the 2004 European election. I remember voting Conservative in the 2005 general election under Blair.

For over a decade I thought our country doomed and felt powerless.

Then the holy year of 2016 arrived.

Do not despair little user we're awakening.

MMXVI

If you fail please take out loads of loans before you kill yourself and give me the cash

no, the whole "beady" thing is a turkroach's attempt at D&C

I'm giving myself until 40. If I haven't got a wife and kids by that age I will off myself.

Living up to your name, I see.

Can't take out loans, my credit rating sucks.

Pls no. I'm the real Rimmer and it's my birthday. Don't ruin it for me.

Don't.

>it's another "faggot pretends to be me" episode

Happy Birthday m8

IMPORTANT POLL:
>strawpoll.me/11653879
strawpoll.me/11653879

I know that feel

Fuck's sake, I'M the real Rimmer. Stop impersonating me REEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on, lad. I'm the real Rimmer.

I would never say 'faggot' unless I was talking about food. Faggot as in poofter is very American and reminds me of an immature Sup Forumstard.

Thanks, lad. 30 more minutes to go though before it's official.

Lads, you do know that our government will be working with Nige behind the scenes. Just like the leave campaign did during the referendum.

>Next thread will have 5 videos
No it won't lad.

Happy birthday, spacker.

Check the trip codes fggt I'm 'edpfULFLuNa'
(The real one)

IpnDfUNcJo is a fake merchant rimmer

Wish it was this easy to see who the real rimmer is.

>spacker
That's a bit rude.

We all know I'm the real Rimmer.

all as bad as each other.

beer, steak, chips, eggs and fucking spinach

Who else /BEADY/ here?

Fucking aryans

We both know who the real rimmer is, but the majority of Brit/pol/ doesn't.

How old? Get any thing special?

It's a tripfag episode.

Its made already, just waiting to post it

>2500 calories
It's fucking nothing!

>tripfag

this isn't reddit

Post it really fucking early, the "aesthetic thread" autists usually post a new thread at 260-270 replies. Don't fuck it up.

I don't really care about the trip, lad. Why do you think I gave you the hash?

23 and no, nothing special. ;_;

Who knows how to get an official MAGA hat?
The Trump store only ships to US and the ones on Amazon/Ebay are fakes.

Can we not?

Didn't say you care about the hash, just saying the majority of Brit/pol/ can't tell the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4kA9PFHb-Y

>tfw too stupid to understand this piece of shit programming exercise

Ffs this will be the second uni course I fail.

Gonna hang myself this year lads

I'm ready to go again lad.

eBay ones aren't all fake. Got mine last year and it was one of only about 5 for sale from the same person, multiple angle pics and pic of Trump Tower receipt were nice qualifiers.

Jam on cream
Devonshire scum

I have made mine too lad.

This liter of baileys I'm drinking is almost 3600 calories... ran out of whiskey

>first for Wotsits

Well, I'll be disgusted, but I won't threadsplit or cause a disturbance. You're free to make the threads look unaesthetic.

>18 years old
>already starting to feel like mark from peep show

Send help

>23 and no, nothing special. ;_;

>Song for you

youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA

Hope you have special day lad

>tfw got on Sup Forums just in time for the upcoming threadsplitting wars
For old times sake?

I've embraced my superior beadiness

kek, I forgot ginger pubes were a thing. Gross
Stop being a safe 'n' steady autist m8

Some lefty I was arguing with called Enoch Powell an idiot today. It really made me reeee like an autist

I called the lefty 'literally mad', but he didn't get it.

To the victor the spoils

what's this supermoon malarkey then? it looks the same size as normal to me