10s Kids Have It Better Than 00s Kids

I don't see why all of you guys feel sorry for kids today. If anything, kids today are growing up in the second Animation Renaissance. 10s kids have Tangled, How to Train Your Dragon, Wreck It Ralph, Despicable Me, Frozen, Zootopia, Inside Out, Coco, Hotel Transylvania, Sing, and The Lego Movie.

Compare that to 00s kids. They grew up in the mid-2000s Dark Age of Animated Films, with tons of retarded, shitty, mean-spirited, shallow, snarky, celebrity filled pop culture garbage like Shark Tale, Barnyard, Chicken Little, Cars, Bee Movie, Madagascar, The Wild Ratatoing, Hoodwinked, Open Season and Valiant. And the worst part about it is, 00s kids get nostalgic over these shitty movies and think they're "classics." When really, the 00s only had a few classics at best, like Shrek, Lilo and Stitch, The Road To El Dorado, The Incredibles, and Finding Nemo. Plus most of them came out in the early 2000s.

Frozen is fucking shit and I hate disney fags like you who defend it

Kids today have this beautiful work of art to stare at. Lucky.

>Talks about how great the '10s are
>Posts Frozen as first pic
That pretty contradictory OP, don't you think?

Breasts are bounching

She's adorable.

Better movies but not many of them are timeless classics. Frozen is an anomaly, I like the girls but not that good film overall.

Granted the 10's have good movies, but they don't got shit when it comes to tv shows.
Back then they experimented with shows, and became successful after that.
Too bad nowadays everybody's using streaming sites to watch cartoons so TV channels are forced to show "lol random XD" shows to get the younger generation watching.

You're forgetting shit like Norm of The North Boss Baby Food fight Space Chimps 2 Alpha and Omega and The Emoji Movie

reminder to sage/report spam post. This fag isnt even trying anymore

There's a feeling of insincerity present in modern animation. It's hard to pin down, but where the boob-tube was a childhood companion for so many of us, it's hard to imagine current television being anything but a portion of a pervading social movement.

I can tell you for certain, as a kid I didn't give a fuck about Sup Forums-tier drivel. That entertainment now feels so... ancillary to the meme of cultural revolution is a rejection of what I grew up with, at least.

I would rather be a 2000s kid since at least I had Treasure Planet.
That movie alone saves the 2000s in terms of animated movies, and that's not even going into films like Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Titan A.E., Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and the classics you mentioned.

Treasure Planet is Disney's best alongside The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

t. born in 1988

>The Spirits Within
>Good

Only looking at her chest

Thid is a copypasta (or just one guy constantly posting the same bait thread)

2000s
>those mentioned
>Kung Fu Panda
>Ratatouie
>Wall-e
>Coraline
>the spongebob movie
>Robots
>KND Z.e.r.o
>the ppg movie
>the billy and mandy movies
>the EEnE movie
>Jimmy Neutron
>Recess
And a bunch of jap movies

Not to mention every 10s movie you named is average at best.

This.
Though I didn't like the Jimmy Neutron movie that much.
I wish they nominated Atlantis or The Spirits Within instead.
And Monsters Inc. should've won, regardless if Atlantis: The Lost Empire or Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within were great films.

Space Chimps 2 and Alpha ane Omega were straight to dvd releases, so they hardly count, and Boss Baby wasnt actually a bad movie, it just had a dumb concept

Plus Food Fight wasnt a kids movie so try again

Essentially the babies watching the movies now are old and cynical compared to how they were when they watched the old "classics"

Whether they like it or not, Frozen will forever be considered the Lion King of its time, especially considering how quickly people who weren't kids at the time got sick of it. Parents HATED the Lion King when it first came out. The only real difference between the hate Lion king got and the hate Frozen gets is that there was no creepy online forums for this hate-boner people get for popular movies to germinate

The biggest difference in quality between 2000's and 2010's is the tv shows, and its not that the tv shows were any better/worse back then, its just there was so much more of them and most of them had actual effort put into them, compared to the tv shows now where most of them suck, but the good ones are normally better than the best old ones.

>implying this is anything other than "back in MYY day, they played REAL music! none of this ROCK-AND-ROLL nonesense!!!"

>2d
>3d
whats the next big change on animation?

FIGHTING POLYGON TEAM

If you were a child and didn't really follow storylines to begin with, it was pure eye candy unrivaled at the time.