First he backtracks on promise to remove all parts of Obamacare

First he backtracks on promise to remove all parts of Obamacare

Now Trump is appointing a neocon cuck to manage our foreign affairs...

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2016/08/17/john-bolton-trumps-likely-secretary-of-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not good

this fuckface? oh no. Oh shit. This neo con piece of shit should be anywhere near the white house.

This is a guy who basically wants to unilaterally go to war with everyone the usa doesn't like. We could start bombing iran day one with this lunatic in charge.

If Trump appoints him, I will have given up all hope.

who is this guy?
link?

He's simply doing what the shadow government wants him to do.

Once he's the actual president, then you'll really know whether or not he wants to change america and the world forever.

My prediction is he won't do anything particular and obviously won't go through with his initial plan

>who is this guy?
lunatic neo con.

Appointing bolten is like appointing Bill kristol to sec of state.

Trump will probably be assassinated. There is a soft neo con coup going on right now.

Bannon might be able to stop this.

Yeah we should have voted Hillary, or cruz, or rubio or Jeb.

They would have done it better!

Trump was your best shot, he will not be perfect, heck even if he only keeps 10% of what he promised then its a win.

Not sure why people are freaking out over Bolton as much as they are. From everything I have seen, he fits exactly what Trump wants America's foreign policy to be: America first.

>remove all parts of Obamacare

The only two good things about Obamacare was letting neckbeards stay on their parent's health insurance until 26 (used to be 23 I think) and ppl with pre-existing conditions (obese, pre-existing heart conditions, etc) get charged the same as healthy normies. I don't know anyone who don't want to keep those.

Bolton is bad though. Fuck neocunts. We'll see if Trump will really pick him.

Have you guys even listened to anything?

This is people floating their own names. Don't listen to anything from the (((media))) until the Trump campaign officially announces it.

John Bolton is the epitome of lunatic neocon establishment cuck. He is very pro-interventionism, which is the exact opposite of Trump's promise.

No, he is not and has never been "America First" you clueless faggot. kys.

Trump is CTR

you got cucked

ahah, what the fuck did you expected?
You actually elected a fucking reality TV star for fucks sake

More concern trolling from the losers.

This. The absolute worst case scenario is that he'll only be a little better than any other option. It's a win in any case.

>What's going on
The potus is a puppet both parties are one wing of the same bird and the real rulers are and will always get what they want. More control, more power, more war, etc. Nothing will change, trump is obama hope and change 2.0. You all got played buying into the selection meme. His name is trump as in trump card. He was never anti establishment and will quite literally change nothing. Globalism will continue apace because rich and powerful interests are organized and informed while their opposition is divided and ignorant.

I hate concern shilling but fuck this guy. They better fucking not.

Trump fags got rused.

It's too soon to talk about Obamacare until we see what he does with it.
As for appointing neocons, they might not like each other but they can and will cooperate with Trump so he's throwing them a bone or two.
Unless you want the republicans to end up like the democrats right now, which is a waste of godsent opportunity.

Whose spoon fed bullshit are you regurgitating?

Playing politics. Trying to calm the angry mob. The WORST thing that could happen now would be to pour more fuel on the fire. If the morons in the streets get violent enough, the nigger might try to impose martial law, and "postpone" the inauguration. Right now he's playing the game. Once he is the commander in chief, he can do as he pleases, and use military and police force to crush violent protests.

Everybody can't be an outsider. The SOS still needs the president's approval for most of the shit they do. I think Bolton would be great for the job

>People just buying what the OP says without even a link to an article.

Did you just learn who he was today?

John "Let's Invade Iraq and Iran" Bolton was part of George W. Bush's entourage, and was Romney's foreign policy advisor. He's part of the AEI and Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs.

John Bolton is, and has always been "Israel First" and "let's start wars with everyone that Israel wants us to" you absolutely clueless retard. I remember seeing this guy back in 2008 calling for us to start war with Iran when we were already waist-deep in the Iraq and Afghanistan shit. You're fucking clueless.

reason.com/archives/2016/08/17/john-bolton-trumps-likely-secretary-of-s

>On the calamitous invasion of Iraq, he remains steadfast. "I still think the decision to overthrow Saddam was correct," he told the Washington Examiner last year, and anyway, "you can't assume if [Saddam] had stayed in power, sweetness and light would prevail in the Middle East today." That's true, but you can assume that if Saddam had been removed from power, mayhem and madness would prevail in the Middle East—because that's exactly what happened.

>Bolton's support for regime change has remained a constant. In March 2011, he declared that the United States should assassinate Libyan dictator Moammar Gaddafi and "end the regime right there." At the time, Gaddafi had surrendered his WMDs and was aiding the war on terror; after the Obama administration destroyed his government, Libya disintegrated into anarchy and ISIS opened up shop. The president, guilty of taking Bolton's advice, was later excoriated by Bolton for being weak on Libya.

>On Iran, Bolton's prescription was to drop bombs, and then, once that was accomplished, to drop more bombs—all of it "aimed at regime change in Tehran." Heeding his counsel would have torn open a vacuum as Iranian moderate and hardline elements duked it out to replace the deposed government, and the Islamic State would have attempted to fill the space, eager to strike at the heart of Shiite Islam. It also would have crippled the anti-ISIS campaign in Iraq, which is heavily dependent on Iran-linked militias.

He should keep all the good parts of obamacare like the rates going up regardless, but get rid of the shit parts like denying preexisting conditions. The Ins. INdustry is yuge $ in AMerica and employ alot of People. We need to fight to preserve these jobs.

u got conned teeheehee

Deflecting criticism because it's obvious Trump is fucking up doesn't make the fuck up any less worse. Hillary warhark behaviour may have led to tensions, but choosing guy who actively speaks about wanting to fight everything under the sun is just terrible judgment.

You're so eager to "spite" liberals, that you"ll willingly lube your ass for the assfucking you"ll get if he launches so much as a single war.

Looks like Israel used Sup Forums to get their guy elected. Way to go Sup Forums. Now will be invading Iran and paying Israel billions for the privileged.

You cant defeat the Jewish controlled USA goyim.

Trump fags getting BTFO and it's not even Jan 20th yet.

>but choosing guy who actively speaks about wanting to fight everything under the sun is just terrible judgment.

Source? It seems he is the most anti-war candidate in recent elections.

>choosing guy who actively speaks about wanting to fight everything under the sun

He's talking about Trump choosing Bolton as Secretary of State, and you are right that it goes against what Trump ran on in the election.

>and you are right that it goes against what Trump ran on in the election.

I guess you join the anti-trump protestors now. Yeah you should have voted Hillary then.

We are fucked big time if Bolton is secretary of state. It will be the Bush crime family syndicate all over again.

>Continual CTR shilling

I thought you guys were getting an hero'd after the election?

The redpill is that both candidates were globalists.

Why even try then?

CAN WE MEME JOHN BOLTON OUT OF THE RUNNING FOR SECRETARY OF STATE?

Trump was able to steal this election with ease and outsmarted the media and the democratic party. You all lost hope really quickly.

This guy is BOMBing IRAN!

Posts like this shows how little you idiots have been paying attention. Trump was praising Bolton months ago and years ago before that. Maybe stop posting the funny frog pictures once in a while and do some research you RETARDS.

>there are people that didnt realize this would happen after he hired 4 members of the CFR the day he got the republican nomination
You people deserve everything you get.

He's known for being an extreme anti-globalist. Read his famous essay about Americanism vs globalism and you'll love Bolton, and understand why Trump is considering him.

Desperation. One is a clear neocon why not try the one who is an outsider. It was worth a shot but it seems it will be business as usual.

Wtf i hate Trump now

This and checked.

It's the only way to prevent the establishment from ruining our win, we need to get the message out that we voted for Trump because he promised not to go this route.

Bolton is the worst choice and goes against everything Trump ran on.

>Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here?
You, and millions of Americans, got played. Trump lied so much and so often that you got used to it. You got used to not listening to what he was saying or thinking about how his words and his conduct don't match. You might have even believed it was all for "entertainment" or "4D chess" or even thought you new what he meant even if it was completely opposite of what he said. And in the end, you believed in what you wanted not in what he's done or now what he is doing and come asking for help in understanding why he isn't doing what you want him to do.

>Bolton is the worst choice and goes against everything Trump ran on.
>goes against everything Trump ran on
So you never once looked at his staff appointments, this was predicable months ago you blithering imbecile.

Peace through strength

This doesn't surprise me at all

Sup Forums has projected too much of themselves onto Trump and didn't listen to him very well.

What the absolute fuck are you talking about?

John Bolton is on the board of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) and has always been "Israel First". He was part of the George W. Bush regime, was Romney's foreign policy advisor and is the biggest globalist cuck out there.

>He's known for being an extreme anti-globalist
>CFR member
>anti globalist
So, how high are you?

Not because I disagree with a member doesn't mean I'm in Hillary's corner either/ You're still treating this as if it's a game and not arguably the largest military force in the world. Trump needs to remember what he promised because this is not a wise decision, I'm sure there are many who don't want John " Gaddafi removal was necessary" Bolton.

>Trump needs to remember what he promised because this is not a wise decision

Or what? We don't have any control over him. He was the candidate who had the best promises for us. Whether he keeps it or not is irrelevant since we have no influence to make him to either.

One can always succumb to defeatism.

If you learned anything from Trump's methods of persuasion and dealmaking exhibited throughout his bid for the Presidency, then you should understand why an appointment like this makes sense.

But again, nothing has been confirmed. Rumour is rumour. He might opt for being all Speak Softly, Carry a Big Stick.

>Or what?
Meme magic giveth, and meme magic taketh away

We need to meme Bolton out of consideration for the position

You retards act like there are more than 3 non-neocon republicans in the country try. What the fuck is he going to do? Make Rand Paul and jeff sessions 2000 different positions?

There's a difference between what you sell to the masses and what is possible to deliver

So it's important to have both a public and a private position?

Hillary would have just been Obama 2.0. Trump will be Super Saiyan Bush.

1. You guys should never have trusted Trump to actually enact your pet projects
2. Bolton would be excellent because he's a proven radical with experience who takes orders

Trump said over a year ago that he was keeping two parts of obamacare that he liked, were you not paying attention?

Fucking idiot late bandwagoneers.

This, can we get people to think he's a pedo or something?

Fuck if he made this dude SOS I would have to completely withdraw support from Trump, and I would've loose all hope. I liked him because he wasn't a neocon globalist if he turns I'll feel like such an idiot.

everyone but me needs to learn

This is seriously unacceptable. How do we respond if he actually does this? If I knew he would appoint this piece of shit, there is a very good chance I would not have voted for Trump.

And when did he say he would continue neocon foreign policy?

Can Wikileaks find some dirt on Bolton or something?

Bolton was shit for everyone.

Roger stone said trump has his own list vs his aides list

Trump won't assign this idiot , believe me.

kek
If there is a shadow government he will never be in a position to change anything.

We supported Trump. He did not support us. Did you honestly think we'd get what we wanted? (((They))) are still at the wheel dumbass.

>keeping his friends close, and his enemies closer
5d interdimensional high impact backgammon confirmed

What's the big fucking deal. He has experience and nice track recordof BTFO-ing some totalitarian shitskins.