>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw7pcCj0ORk
youtube.com/watch?v=aYkuuu9u3EI
youtube.com/watch?v=ezbsbkqoRrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was his fucking problem?

Just finished Ghost Prison and it was pretty dark story. I admit that some twists catch me by surprise and the Jedi have been proven to be more shady than they already were.

Overall, it was a decent story and the art was great.

We're approaching four years into the new canon now. What is your favorite canon work so far?

Vader comics. They are pretty enjoyable and the O&A was fun too.

Rogue One

master race

youtube.com/watch?v=vw7pcCj0ORk
Who watch the three Part?!

DEAR GOD YES

If force ghost Anakin show up in IX to talk to his edgy grandson, do you think it would affect Kylo in postive way?

I want Anakin to give Ben the Iroh talk
youtube.com/watch?v=aYkuuu9u3EI

Part 5 uploaded somewhere else when?

>force ghost Anakin
Honestly, him being in IX would be the only reason that will make me want to watch it.

And to answer your question, probably. He was after all pretty triggered by his lightsaber so I guess he has some feelings for his grandpa beyond being just Vader.

>you feel her heavy, swollen balls pulsing against your chin and her fat cock twitch wildly in your mouth, as the first ropes of her thick, warm load are pumped into your throat
>after three more spurts she pulls back slightly, coating your tongue with her spunk
>the taste is not as bad as you feared
>is tastes heavily of musk and salt but there is a slight hint of sweetness to it - alltogether still an unpleasant taste
>after four spurts inside your mouth she fully pulls out, coating your face in thick, slimy girl-cum
>it takes five more spurts before her massive orgasm finally comes to an end
>as you look up at her, face stained in drool, tears and cum, you realize that your ordeal is not over
>Ahsoka's expression tells you exactly what she wants you to do
>you gag and shudder as you reluctantly gulp down her payload
>she smirks down at you, clearly pleased with herself, as you struggle to swallow her cum and keep it down
>eventually her thick load settles uneasily in your belly
>"That was exquisite...don't you agree?" she coos mockingly as she gently grabs your chin, scoops up a glob of cum from your cheek and smears it onto your lips, eventually popping her thumb inside your mouth, urging you to suck on it
>your gaze shifts to her softening member, still at an impressive size, before you look up at her again and wearily start sucking on her thumb
>her sneering look suddenly turns to a look of disbelief, as her gaze slightly shifts from your face to your crotch
>with dread you follow her gaze, shocked to see your own pants slightly bulging
>your body had betrayed you
>shame and embarrassment wash over you like a wave, as you avert your eyes
>did you really get aroused at being used, degraded and humiliated by this dickgirl?
>she doesn't give you much time to ponder as she lifts you up and lays you down on your back
>she swiftly follows, kneeling down and nudging your legs apart as her dick hardens again
>"I hope you are ready for round two loverboy?"

1. The Clone Wars (take this out if you're only talking about stuff after the Disney deal)
2. The Last Jedi
3. A New Dawn, especially the audiobook

Oh. Never mind, I guess.
Really though, you should consider uploading these and any future updates somewhere else.

But user, Kylo doesn't have any connection to that side of Vader, we'll just have JEJ do it
:^)

Empire Strikes Back

You need to stop spamming this shit every single thread and take it to /aco/ where it fucking belongs. Stop trying to make a name for yourself on an anonymous image board.

After TLJ, I think Anakin will most likely talk to Rey instead of Kylo if he show up in ep 9.

I'm assuming you mean favorite nuCanon work?
Rogue kinOne

Begone, gayboi

I feel like it'd almost be worse than if Luke had tried to talk to him. Kylo threw away his Vader reverence in TLJ, but I'm not convinced he's over it.

>Anakin appears
>Kylo's fucking starstruck and expects him to give him some sage wisdom about how to engulf the galaxy in his will.
>Anakin tells him the same thing everyone else has: forgive and repent
>Kylo feels let down by yet another person and sinks deeper, especially because Anakin has the gall to say he understands Ben's temptation to the dark side

Tbh I should finish what I started and greentext this until it's finished. I'll post future non greentext stories on AO3.

I think it will depend on whether they planning to redeem Ben (who already was given two chances) or not.

>Skywalker ghost giving advice to some literal who instead of his jackass grandson
This would be phenomenally stupid and so it's probably going to happen.

>two chances
try 20
he isn't getting redeemed, certainly not by a hack SJW brainlet like JJ Abrams

Username?

Would fans get angry if it's rey he talk to instead of kylo?

In due time friend, in due time.

Just report him. Eventually a mod will do something.

You're an expert tease. I hate it. and love it. You definitely need to do a thing where the user wants it instead of being scared. A sequel to the greentext, perhaps?

Kylo fans maybe. The rest? I think they would be just happy to see him since they are a lot of demand for him to show up.

Have you ever wanted to see Ahsoka's skeleton, well here it is.

Her insides are sexy.

Just don't get permabanned before sharing your ao3, okay?

Stupid meatbags, that's what.

>You definitely need to do a thing where the user wants it instead of being scared
Will do.
>A sequel to the greentext, perhaps?
Probably not - or maybe...?

>deleted
God willing, he WAS permabanned.

Hah, you wish.

Don't push it, user. If you're not careful, you will be. Just take it easy for now.

I wonder if they will reveal another Skywalker in IX because it wpuld feel tasteless to end the Skywalker bloodline with Kylo.

I do wish. Nothing would please me more than never having to deal with 100 dickgirlposts in a thread about STAR WARS ever again.

Lando got soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezbsbkqoRrs

>the Jedi have been proven to be more shady than they already were
What did they do?

No.

>I wonder if they will reveal another Skywalker in IX because it wpuld feel tasteless to end the Skywalker bloodline with Kylo.

I disagree. Anakin's bloodline shouldn't be treated like some kind of line of kings. Anything of true significance in relation to the Skywalkers really should've ended with Luke and Leia, and even then with them, only as side effects of Anakin's accomplishments.

Even if they reveal that Ben had some bastard kid at some point, it shouldn't be important. Let the kid be unto themselves, far off of the galactic stage.

no god dammit. its /d/ content being posted in Sup Forums because "waah I wanna have my fetish shit EVERYWHERE"

at least the PT defenders/haters are on topic even if they're just as annoying

They had a supermax type secret prison for highlevel dangerous CIS prisoners captured by Anakin.

Fuck this is hot. Will there be more?

>"...actually, it can suck it self"

Read the thread.

Post Sex and and cum faces.
>Blowjob and anal faces count too.

It's interesting that her horns and headtail dont have bones in them. Guess they're just fat/water?

This was excellent. Notice how no TLJfags replied to it since it would easily BTFO any defense of the film

They're sensory organs, like ears or something.

it's a five hour review. No one is watching that shit. Stop trying to pick a fight with shitty bait

The horns could be keratin (like a rhinos). Lekku are just meat though.

You know why this is lewd.

>Anakin's bloodline shouldn't be treated like some kind of line of kings
I mean, the dude is the Chosen One and pretty much the most important character in SW.

If they decided to continue with the Skywalker bloodline, then they are going to reveal that Luke has some kid he didn't know instead of Kylo having a kid since he doesn't even carry the name.

I'm surprised at this. Had this been a video about TFA it would be stormed by TFAfags and the dislike ratio would be 2:1.

Clone Army vs Star Fleet?

>actual army versus a bunch of limpwristed nogunz commies
Boko Haram could defeat Starfleet, let alone green stormtroopers or tough as nails clones

Trek has had overpowered technology from the starts. The only thing Wars has that compares is the Death Star itself. Trek could wipe out Wars without any effort. It would become a morality episode about bullying lesser cultures.

>this is what trekkies actually believe
or rather I should say
>this is what picardfags actually believe

Phasers are fucking lame. One bowcaster could take out an entire fleet

Luke or Kylo having a bastard kid is about as relevant as Kylo not having the Skywalker name. By nature of being Illegitimate, they too wouldn't have the Skywalker name. So what would the point of Luke having a bastard kid when he wouldn't be a Skywalker in name just like Ben/Kylo?

It's long so you TLJfags can't cry about the arguments not being good enough.

Stop shilling your videos here. This is not the place I have informed discussions about the film because me saying 'well it has some good parts and some bad parts' has literally gotten me called a shill

Why wouldn't Luke's kid have the name?

I don't call people shills. What do you like about TLJ? I like the Ninka, Raddus and Kylo's TIE Silencer.

I don't understand why they decided on only having one Skywalker heir, and one who is iredeemably evil and almost certainly going to die at that. I'm not an EUfag but it's a stark contrast to the pretty bustling Skywalker family tree in Legends.

'Penis goes here!'

>TLJfags on suicide watch

I really enjoy watch the three part and didn't bother me or make me hate the movie

>implying arguments will ever be good enough when in the last few days, we've had the guy who thought that Luke was a beta, that han was ying about the kessel run and posted a fan transcript, the Obi-Wan was talking about Adult anakin fuck the prequels, and the 'SKYWALKERS AREN'T INTEGRAL TO THE UNIVERSE ANYMORE' who literally would not listen to anyone
this is not the place to have an actual debate

I really like this artist. Any pics of Ahsoka by them that aren't lewd or suggestive?

I have some hot takes that I am not posting because you will call me a retard
like how I liked how they handled luke

what's in the Photo?!

Rogue Kino or Vader comics

I liked it too. His final moment was kino and the kind of pottery Lucas himself would have done.

not the guy you're replying to, but I hate everything about TLJ except the vehicles, which are such a massive improvement to TFA's basic bitch lineup of boring garbage. TLJ's design aesthetics may be derivative, but they have a great variety of interesting designs, including the new A-wing, the Resistance bombers, the resistance capital ships, the Mandator Dreadnought, the Supremacy, of course all the luxury speeders on Cantonica, and the myriad walkers new and old. Of course they were all wasted in the film and none of them actually do anything, so that's yet another black mark against that horrible movie.

Nice
good to know other people liked it

Oh that's ok. You probably never really liked Luke growing up like some of us older fans but hey that's all good.

>You probably never really liked Luke
nice no tru luke fan meme, here comes the shitstorm
See what I mean?

Dude, stop trying to bait them because we have enough of TLJ discussions.

Modern Day Star Wars is Basiclly EA.

·They release movies that don't give answers or tell proper stories within them. (Half finished Games like EA)
·Make people perchance and rely on books and comics to give answers to stuff not in the film. (Basically EA with DLC)

So tell me, is this not what EA is notorious for with their games?

don't forget the guy who thought penises were feminine and vaginas were masculine, and that manly and womanly were not the same as masculine and feminine

If only movies then Rogue One and TLJ.

The Resistance Bombers and the Mandator are dogshit my man. Both designs are poor in context of the film's and could barely perform their designated jobs.

Take this back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Thrawn, catalyst, rogue one, Tarkin, bloodlines

>Why wouldn't Luke's kid have the name?

Why would you think that an illegitimate kid he doesn't know about would have it?

>Implying Lucas version of Luke would be anything but superficially resemble Rian's Jake Skywalker.