Ultimate Marvel Chronological Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

As well as anything that crosses over with it. All in mostly chronological order.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun. I also have been working my ass on this for months and am finally ready to share it.

>Can I just download it all instead?

Yes, but it won't be for a while. I overheated my last video card and am paranoid about having it happen again so will only be uploading when I am home.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/7muZgPny

>Will this obnoxious OP be used every time?
No, just until I can think of something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimelinesite.com/ultimate-marvel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh, there's an unavoidable time limit between IP usages with a pass now. I used to be able to bypass that.

NA NA NA NA NIGHTHAWK

Wait a sec, this is Squadron Supreme, they're not from the Ultimate Universe!

Two more chapters and we get the greatest thing Daniel Way has ever done.

No! But they do crossover!

>I guess spot was the right name after all.

Nice.

>No! But they do crossover!
I asked this in the other thread, but are you gonna storytime all connected events and story arcs? Like are you gonna do the entire "Age of Ultron" mini because of the one page cameo of the Ultimate Universe at the end or just the relevant pages?

It varies. For Age of Ultron just those pages, but for something like Spider-Verse I'll do the main event and the appropriate tie-ins. Miles has very little to do with AoU, but is heavily featured in SV.

>It varies. For Age of Ultron just those pages, but for something like Spider-Verse I'll do the main event and the appropriate tie-ins. Miles has very little to do with AoU, but is heavily featured in SV.
So when you get to Ultimate Fantastic Four and the Marvel Zombies crossover, you'll skip over the Zombie prequels (Vs. Army of Darkness & Dead Days)? I'm fine with that.

I didn't know that in the UU Magneto was just... Canadian.

No, all of Marvel Zombies will be done including Marvel Apes. Age of Ultron is just such a 616 heavy event. For some people I'll be doing too much, but for others maybe not enough.

So you have this all planned out? I'm assuming you have everything in order in a file and you're just going image by image. How long did it take you to figure out what pages go where chronologically and what stories to leave out?

Do you think current Marvel is improving or do you feel they are getting worse?

I am just following this
thetimelinesite.com/ultimate-marvel

Wouldn't know, sorry. I read only two or three non-Star Wars books and even then I am behind on those. I will say this though, there are some writers there that you can tell actually give a shit still and aren't there to blog about milkshakes. Having said that, I think the fact that I am so turned off by Marvel to the point where I am not invested in reading the comics I like speaks for their quality.

That... Makes Charles' and Magnetos' friendship make sense. Ya ya I'm a casual but that clicks.

I think Ultimate Origins is criminally underrated. Bendis dd incredible work with the Ultimate Universe's continuity. In some spots it even feels like he set stuff up years ahead of time.