WOW America

WOW America....

You really let black people down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N1DkO6FpYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like what to niggers think they contribute? At least spics provide slave labour.

>you don't deserve black people

You're right about one thing

Splendid, when are you leaving?

>Y'all don't deserve black ppl.
Thanks, we knew that already.

Yeah you guys dont deserve dem, just shut up and send them back to their rightful ancestral home africa and resign yourselves to be the laughingstock continent full of white people in the middle of a multucultural world.

God please get out niggers.

It's actually dindus' "fault" that Hillary didn't win. Always blaming Whity...
They didn't support her and why should they?

cool hat

12 years of education and he still can not manage one complete sentence.

>You don't deserve, black people.

A comma makes this a factual statement.

Lets lift them back up again!
Pass me the rope

nobody deserves such a curse lol

one of worst singers ever
should be deported

and yet they will never try to get away from us.

>WOW America....
>You really let black people down.

i hope they pack up and leave to teach us a lesson

yall

lol not-Australia you rascal

>> Vilifies and victimizes whites for 8 years.
>> Doesn't vote
HELP ME WHITE PEOPLE!

Really activated my almonds.
I guess black people have to go to somalia now that whites dun goofed up.

I wish they would just leave already. Imagine how wonderful the country would be.

I'm sorry black people :(

>when you are too young to remember "superpredators"

Black people are a misfortune by and large.

black people would never support a white male to be president

WE DON'T FUCKING WANT BLACK PEOPLE

WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE?

DO BLACK PEOPLE WANT TO BE AROUND WHITE PEOPLE?

AS FAR AS I CAN TELL THEY'VE BEEN PRETTY ADAMANT ABOUT SAYING FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND KILL WHITEY.

You brought us here.

Now you're never getting rid of us.

How many times do I have to say this?

YOU BACKED A LOSER

You backed the most corrupt, vile, unelectable cunt in political history.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

I'm not even a lefty, but is everyone in this thread ignorant or just retarded? The only reason America economically thrived was because of slave-labor.

y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all

le little rodent man with extravagant hats

>NANI

NANI??

>y'all don't deserve black people
I agree. Black people should go back to black Africa where they'll surely be """valued""" by their black brothers.

Jesus Christ I hate niggers so much

youtube.com/watch?v=3N1DkO6FpYc

This is true.

Was going to work on a bus one evening (night shift).
Nigger was on bus talking about how he hates whitey, and how he's gunna kill whitey.
Wasn't talking to anyone in particular. Wasn't talking into a phone or hands free device.
Just muttering his hate for whitey out loud on a bus.

Such upstanding members of society.

Someone correct this bluepilled shill, I've gotta sleep

Shouldn't you be digging your parents out from beneath the rubble or something?

you don't understand he's saying black people are a detriment americans dont deserve. yours is good too

Straya with the bantz as always.

She's right - we don't. I wouldn't wish American blacks on my worst enemies.

WHY WONT YOU GO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

AFRICA IS FUCKING EMPTY

THERE ARE RESOURCES, FERTILE LAND, OPPORTUNITIES

GO BACK

GO BACK

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

tipping my hat to you sir

NIGGERS FUCKING LEAVE REEEEE WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE PARASITES GO AWAAAAAY

Good let them go back to Africa, see how our country flourishes after all nigs are gone.

This

Spics are hard working job stealers

Niggers are just government $ entitlement program bottom feeders with no addition to society

Is this the acceptance stage?

These brutes already had their chance. They were forced to come here, and not by their own accord, that is an immense stride towards integration.

They had the time, all of the time in the world in fact, to learn from their masters and mold their children in the ways of the already industrialized whites and other such races all of which immigrated on their own terms and had to build up their new life-styles from scratch.

Had we not delved into a civil war, pushed for their rights, then I assure you that the average Negro that you would see in that world would be a thousand steps up from the current population of these welfare hungry fools.

However bad slavery may have been, it's ill's on a people pail in comparison to the burden the white man bears just by having to coexist with niggers.

No sin of slavery warranted such a curse.

>nani
my sides

no point. he's a brainwashed communist. watch me try.

Hey retard, if blacks hadn't been slaves here the free market would have allowed the second lowest common denominator to develop more wealth(poor ass whites) thus making the economy grow even more than putting more in the coffers of slaveowners. fuck you, the country would be much better off i wish we never enslaved blacks everything would be so much better, weve paid like 50 trillion dollars in welfare reparations to them as well. imagine if we had that money back and the only hit we took was a little bit slower growth from 1700s-1860. fucking selfish aristocracy has been the same the whole time putting themselves before the good of the entire haplogroup

We already gave them 8 years of Obama they don't get to complain

kekkled

They provide jobs to prison staff and prison service companies.

(You) and (You) count the bloody stars and notice theyre red.

Ehhh. They should be okay for a couple more days

Good show ol'chap

Why the fuck are you acting as if youve met Latinos before? Quit acting so damn cringy on the internet, you know you wouldnt say anything like that in person.

I have no EBT cards or Grape Kool Aid in my possession, so I think it's safe to say that nigs still have all of their belongings intact.

I'll be glad to see all niggers leave.

WTF are you talking about?

Is this real? I'm honestly wondering. I know Sup Forums is mostly trolls but this was a long enough post that it sounds like you really believe this.

What reality do you inhabit? Wtf do you think the first 400 years of American history was like?

How is a group of people, brought by force, not given rights, not given education, and then set out to fend for themselves, still denied many basic rights, denied help, proper education or resources and constantly shat on supposed to make themselves better?

You guys are always going on about how poor whites are getting ignored, well can't you try sympathy for once?

If i had a genie and i could have one wish. It would be for God like powers, which i would use to hunt niggers

cry more nig

Faggot

>WE WUZ KANGS BUT WE AINT OUR ANCESTORS

Is Sup Forums really this stupid?

>tfw did them that dirty

>>>>>plebbit is that way. And the world is 'mestizo' you fucking cretan.

Why don't you just leave then? that'll sure teach us a lesson!

Absolutely correct. The Federal government should set up a public fund to send all black Americans to Africa, the land of their ancestors. We don't deserve black people, and black people deserve to live in a place without whites.

Tfw nobody actually wants black people in their country

Good post, neckbeard.

Im blaming all Mestizo crimes on you.

If you're going to parade nationalistic white supremacy, at least acknowledge the contributions African-Americans have made and the systems created to supress their economic and educational growth

thats what you think
they said never trump

Slavery was a mistake. Americans should've stuck with white indentured servants. It would've saved us two and a half centuries of bullshit.

WHAT DOES TRUMP HAVE TO DO WITH NIGGERS

Spics, ok, he wants to deport all the illegals and that would slow down your birthrate

Muzzies, ok, he doesn't want to import terrorists nland that would slow down your jihad

THE ONLY THING TRUMP HAS SAID ABOUT NIGGERS IS THAT HE WANTS TO GIVE THEM JOBS

>WOW black really people let down America....

Except a lot of black men voted for Trump.

>HE WANTS TO GIVE THEM JOBS
Now you see why niggers are scared

Dude, slaves didn't even pick most of the cotton, or tobacco or anything. Most of the resources gathered was done by hired labour. They really weren't necessary, and had they never been brought over the US would have been a much walthier nation today.

Niggers are an insane economic drain

He said "not Australia" ya dingus

Okay, so explain why blacks are still so fucked now that they've had, oh, about 55 years of time to un-fuck themselves (which in black cycles encompasses about 3-4 generations), and strangely, they're worse off now than they were prior to having equal rights.

Take Milwaukee, WI for example - there used to be a thriving black community in the area called Bronzeville, tons of black-owned business, lower crime, and prosperity where an ACTUAL black middle class existed. Then came LBJ's policies to "uplift" blacks, and what happened?

Blacks in Bronzeville stopped working and started collecting welfare. They could survive on the white man's dole and decided that barely getting by in poverty was more fun to not have to hold down a job than it was when these same blacks had to work but lived well amongst each other. Then, the city decided to put a freeway project through Bronzeville (which was scrapped before it happened), but once the blacks heard about this, rather than move their businesses or adapt, the last holdouts closed up shop and went on the dole as well, or at best, took whatever government work they could get and that was it.

Here in Wisconsin, there is NO actual black middle/upper middle class that is not employed by the government. Sure, there are a few rare exceptions who are educated and work hard, but they're probably about .001% of the total black population for our state. The vast majority are all lifelong dole suckers whose only "job" will be hustling for a buck and gaming the system for whatever they can get free, because after all, work is for the white man, a proud nigga play by his own rules, yo.

It's all excuses. The more we've done to try and make blacks "equal", the more they slide into a hole and give up on life. Seems to me that if they prospered best when they had to actually prove something to the rest of us, so maybe we need to take a few things back.

nod an argumend

This is such absolute BS.