HAPPENING!!!!

a fellow bong Sup Forumsack was sentenced to Jail for 18 months.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/judge-tells-man-youre-bit-8600651

>The court heard Hennigan has 23 convictions for 47 offences, many of them involving Nazi salutes and racist incidents

>Vile John Hennigan, 50, was being sentenced by Judge Patricia Lynch QC when he told her she was "a bit of a c***"

But, taking no prisoners, the judge immediately retorted: "You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help."

Hennigan shouted back: "Go f*** yourself."

"You too," replied the judge.

Judge tells man 'you're a bit of a c*** yourself' as she jails him for vile racist insults

>Vile John Hennigan also banged on the glass panel of the dock, performed a Nazi salute and twice shouted "Sieg Heil" before starting to sing "Jews gas them all"

SHARES

COMMENTS

Enter your e-mail for our daily newsletter

Photoshot Judge Patricia Lynch Taking no prisoners, the judge immediately retorted: "You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help."
A judge stunned a courtroom by using the C-word as she jailed a racist thug.

Vile John Hennigan, 50, was being sentenced by Judge Patricia Lynch QC when he told her she was "a bit of a c***"

But, taking no prisoners, the judge immediately retorted: "You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help."

Hennigan shouted back: "Go f*** yourself."

"You too," replied the judge.

Central NewsJohn HenniganThe court heard Hennigan has 23 convictions for 47 offences, many of them involving Nazi salutes and racist incidents
Judge Lynch dropped the C-bomb as she jailed Hennigan for 18 months for insulting a black Caribbean mother.

The court heard Hennigan has 23 convictions for 47 offences, many of them involving Nazi salutes and racist incidents.

In October 2012 he was seen performing a Nazi salute in a central London pub and calling black people vile racial slurs.

Got gassed. That's what Goyim get. Fucking Anti Semites.

> offends
> offending doesnt help

liberals

i hate this pc nice words culture of shit

>But, taking no prisoners, the judge immediately retorted: "You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help."

>Hennigan shouted back: "Go f*** yourself."

American Judge: Excuse me? You really hurt my feelings. I'm going to charge you with contempt of Court; you will be jailed for 30 days!

Defendant: How the fuck can you do that?! Fuck You!

Judge: That's 60 days!

Defendant: "ARRRRRGH!!"

Judge: 90 days!

one of us

How long before that cunts gets assassinated?

what a retard. never go 1488 in public

Lmao and Britfags say they're not cucked

>she jailed Hennigan for 18 months for insulting a black Caribbean mother.

i wonder what he said to the mother tho

Jesus you Brits look like shit

Hes our guy.

>Getting jailed for saying nasty things

Seriously, fuck this country, so much for free speech

Desu I know a lot of Americans who are way uglier than that.

>she jailed Hennigan for 18 months for insulting a black Caribbean mother.

I think some of the child rapists at Roterham got less than that.

How can I find the video of the guy in your pic? I see him memed all the time but never found the sauce

>old fat white sperg gets owned for sperging out in public over 40 times with ultra edgy nazi salutes and threats

confirms my suspicions that Sup Forums is mostly overrun by ignorant, edgy stormweenies with 0% social awareness skills

ugly racist deserved it tbqh

>you should go to jail for saying mean things

C U C K
U
C
K

Rev up those "cunt" letters, lads

FAST, ENTER HERE!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>

>some obese neonazi in cuckistan

>one of us.

wew.

Don't do it, it's a samefag shill thread

t. I checked it out

Sounds like a dickhead to me. Can't say I'll loose any sleep over him spending a few weeks in the slammer.