Genuinely curious. Who do you think was in the wrong here?

Genuinely curious. Who do you think was in the wrong here?

>Assigned Male Logic

If the law states you have to be able to show valid ID, then why did he not bring valid ID.

Why didn't Tranny just get a new ID after he started passing?

They feel an overwhelming desire to be seen as the other gender, except for actually doing things that would help people see them as the other gender.

Why is it embarrassing to say
>Oh, btw, I am transexual, call me I am still AIDS free ;)
if this is supposed to be normal?

just say "yeah im man"

then nothing troublesome will happen

>Implying they check for ID cards on SJ train
I know from personal experience that they don't

This.
They just check your booking number if things look fishy, which is rare.

When youre so trans you dont even know your fucking gender you identify with

just degenerate things

It's Sweden. If you print a ticket you've bought online you have to show a valid form of ID because of scamming.

Would've been more believable at an airport. Trainboys don't gave a fuck.

Oh, it happens and they are "technically" supposed to all the time, but most conductors on minor lines don't actually bother unless something looks suspicious (IE. using Student Benefits and got a beard so you look older then you are and the like), it is noted in the purchase agreement you should be ready for a control, also really depends on the payment, Year/Month/Day passes generally don't, printed tickets do.

>They just check your booking number if things look fishy, which is rare.

the tranny for being too lazy to update their ID after the sex change.

Are you an idiot? The issue is that people buy tickets early in the day when they are cheap (while using student discount) and then scalp them during rush hours to other people, It plainly says that ID can be demanded in order to verify that the ticket holder actually bought it in their own name.

I been riding the major line with SJ a lot of times, only once did I have to show ID.

Well congratulations on passing, I suppose.

Exactly, it happens insanely rarely, but it happens, and frankly i think the issue here was the name since it was likely "Johannes" that bought the ticket (and thusly has that name on it) and "JOHANNES IS A BOYS NAME, BUT THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A GIRL!" making it obvious why a ID check was in order.

I always found funny hoiw trannys always draw themselves looking pretty female, while in real life they do not look nothing like that, heck even passable trannys are rare and even still the moment you see them in motion and not only a pic, its pretty fucking telling.

Also he COULD have been cheating or stolen the ticket, so getting ID was the right thing to do.

it probably depends on how you look too.

I'm 27 and I've only got carded once in my life since i usually look older than my brother who's in his 30s.

You say that like "Self-prettifying" isn't common as fuck in general, shit like Kate Tiedrich and Ronnie isn't exactly the norm, the BLUE BEAR and PIG BALD is.

I don't think you are really fathoming how utterly emotionally unstable these people are. You get their gender wrong and it ruins their whole year. They have issues with their very identity, something that you and I have easily conquered as toddlers. That's how weak they are.

Anyone willing to bet that the author of OP's comic actually looks like a long-haired ogre on his way to a costume party.

Are all swedes cute traps? is that why denmark and the finnish bully them?

If it is THAT problematic to pretend being a woman, why the fuck do it. Just stay a man.

the artist for exaggerating situations so they can get pity likes

Cute?
No. Noo.

The trans girl is 100% in the wrong because obviously she should have somehow fucking prepared for a situation where she's asked for ID - usually they state it when you buy a ticket like that and also ON the ticket itself: "prepare to prove your identity".

Of fucking course any official who gives any shit about their job will ask questions at a girl trying to prove "her" identity with a man's ID. They can't just go "oh your photo ID not only doesn't look like you, it's for someone of a different sex, everything ok have a nice day!"

The girl is a goddamn braindead moron for not seeing this scenario coming days ahead and not preparing for it, and she's an even bigger fucking idiot for stammering and not giving a clear answer immediately, which escalates the situation and raises a scene.

Zero sympathy, honestly. What the fuck.

In my Nordic country they always check for your photo ID student card if you've bought a ticket with a student discount, which most university / polytechnic / whatever students would do. So if the girl's a young-ish person it's likely they bought a student ticket for that sweet-ass discount

It's a long process that depending on the state can be tough to accomplish or costly. They could also work in a profession, or have a family situation that makes doing so inconvenient.

its just a sorta social skill everyone often uses

not only the transgender people encounter such a bothersome situation but any other socially awkward type or lone-wolf type people, such as me. in the situation, you sometimes have to observe things form the "third person view" and make a better choice without being subjective or honest, to finish it asap

>why the fuck do it
Because their feefees dictate that they aren't really men but are women trapped in a man's body. They call it "gender dysphoria." They aren't happy as men, and they aren't happy as "women" either because deep down they know the transformation is false.

You mean bet against you on it? Because it is a tranny and in Sweden, fucker is guaranteed ugly and no one would take a bet that lopsided.

Nope, the WEAR A DRESS WITH NO EFFORT is strong here, and there are still plenty of normal masculine guys despite the memes.

Depending on what ID you are going for you can get one here for ~10$ and in a week by going to your local bank, passports can take about a month or two and is more costly though also need you to go to a more major police station.

>Zero sympathy, honestly.
Oh? Then why call him a girl?

Because he was acting weak and entitled like one obviously.

Ha

Because that's what the character in the comic is, a trans girl? Are you simple?

>"Oh, have a nice day."
>proceeds to break down mentally

It's meant to be a comedy, right?

>gets asked for id
>TRIGGERED

>Did you really think you'd get away with a boy's stolen ID?
>It's my ID, I'm transgender
>Oh, ok
I totally understand why one wouldn't want to say that, especially in public, but clearly that is information that the woman was missing and needed to do her job, and the girl herself needs to acknowledge that sometimes she'll need to tell others that she's trans

No one, because this has never happened

Uhm, how can it not have happened when there's a comic about it?
Why are you invalidating the authors experience like that?

>girl
Aren't girls with peepees just men?

Yeah, or better yet

>ID please
>*gives over ID with a note saying "I'm Johannes Ek, I'm transgender, please don't make a scene"
>Ah, I see, have a nice day

or
>ID please
>Johannes Ek?
>Yes, that's me, I'm transgender you see
>Ah I see, have a nice day

No reason to let it escalate

>"I'm Johannes Ek, I'm transgender, please don't make a scene"
I'd make a scene just because the little shit expects me to.

This
I swear it's like these people actually get off on causing as big a scene as possible out of fucking nothing and do everything in their power to make it happen, I swear if they lived in a world where no one gave a shit about being trans and the very most they got was a "that's nice dear" they'd all kill themselves due to the drama deficiency in their lives.

>comic outright establishes that it was all in his head
I don't get it. Or is this about protesting the idea of national IDs altogether again?

>Yes, that's me, I'm transgender you see
See

>I swear if they lived in a world where no one gave a shit about being trans and the very most they got was a "that's nice dear" they'd all kill themselves
They kill themselves regardless even now. 40% suicide rate.

Yeah, that's why fiction stories never have morals, plots, or protagonists and antagonists. Because they never happened. It makes critical thinking a lot easier when you're an idiot.

Simple mistake there. You only think they're all drama whores because the only ones you see are the drama whores. Most trans people would love to live in a world where you could flip a switch and everyone would call you the gender pronouns you want without any hassle.

The author for making shit up.

Is the point of the comic then to say that people with gender dysphoria are mentally ill and emotionally unstable, and (most importantly) that even transitioning won't help with that?
That's what I'm getting but I don't think that's what whoever made the comic was intending.

I used to hate trannies and consider them mentally ill degenerates. Then a friend of mine went MtF. She's not passable, but they changed their name and everything. And they asked everyone to please use their new gender and new name.

And everybody, including myself, who is a pretty intolerant fucker, does so. Because they communicated it clearly, politely, and so, I'd be more than happy to meet her request.

The moment somebody demands something of me? They can fuck right off, and I will be a petty little shit and be as hostile to them as I can.

Honestly, it would be hard in the old lady's position.

On the one hand, if it were me, I'd honestly like to just punch the ticket and be done with it and not make a scene. Both because I want to get done and because I genuinely don't want to make a scene.

On the other:
It wouldn't take long before people figured out if I just say, "eh, close enough" to every ID presented, it wouldn't be long before people caught on that they could get a discount by borrowing any given ID or faking it and pretty soon then every other passenger would be doing it and my job would be ten times worse.

Yeah, I burn all fiction books myself.

t. triggered tranny