New characters that destroyed the show thread

New characters that destroyed the show thread

Both of these fuckers but especially connie

I don't understand the hate for him, when i was a kid i used to like him.

Not a cartoon, comic book but jesus christ Anode really takes the series down a lot of pegs.

Now every series is ruined by having to force in this yellow faggot

What were they thinking!?

Fuck you, serpentor was awesome as fuck. And they didnt write off cobra commander either as many of the episodes where about him trying to regain power. This guy truely ruined gi joe his toy was awesome though

Scrappy Doo literally saved Scooby Doo from cancellation.

I'm still waiting for yours, OP.

Didn't he actually save the show? He's hated now, but I recall hearing that ratings increased when he was included.

>clueless casual shitposting thread
fixd

You know it will happen

God that ending was perfect

what's the point of this character?

Sell toys because higher ups think kids love this kind of character, I guess.

OP of this thread fits defebition.

she was introduced in the beginning of season one. and is also cute and pleasant.

>she was introduced in the beginning of season one. and is also cute and pleasant.
Shes bland and gets way too much unneeded attention. When the writers decided to give her a personality she turned out to be a bitch who only used steven to be around the supernatural. Fuck thag cunt.

brings me great pain to post this one

She was the only reason people were sad that they were ending the show.

He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets.

>never been to a woy thread

Fuck you she was the best part

Burgess Meredith was great as him though.

>new characters

Waifufags should be purged.

Because the rest of it was shit, obviously.

Im not a furfag so excuse me for wanting a curvy semen demon then some annoying orange furball

No, i liked CJ. Frankly im pissed they just dropped her and never showed her again, she shouldve been endgame instead of no name batchick

What the hell? How he was unwatchable.

might as well put margaret and eileen there too

But elieen was actually funny

she was fine before they put her in every episode

Now see, you say that, but he legitimately saved Scooby's ratings. Kids loved the fuck out of him when he first appeared.

I didnt mind her, i thought she was chte and refreshing to see a nice and funny girl character when at the time all that was on was either flame princess or bubblegum

they need to bring him back, he could be a nice character but it seems they have just given up on him after that movie where he plays the villian

Scrappy is older than 90% of Sup Forums

We could have gotten Pat Pending but instead, we have this failed abortion.

No the writers ruined her character which consequently ruined the show. She was initially okay when she was introduced

Mate, Bumblebee has been fagging up TF shows since the very beginning. And when he doesn't someone else fills in for him. Like Hotshot in Armada, Ironhide in Energon or Nightscream in Beast Machines.

They should have never introduced a sexist, misogynistic pig in this show. I get that they are slowly redeeming him, but it's 2018 now and with all the sexual harassment cases going around it is just in poor taste. Literally an Andrew Kreisberg self insert. Which is also why we fans of the best show on the CW, Supergirl, now have to suffer because of his sexist pig behavior.

Look on the bright side - at least he's not Felishitty

what is happening in this picture?

Because surprise surprise, kids actually loved him. He was something new for a show that long since stagnated. It's also the reason why once Scrappy came along they started doing those spin-offs with Red Shirt Shaggy.

Fuck off, witchfag.

You know what. I didn't mind Scrappy. At least he tried to go up against the 'monster' rather then run away.

But you know who annoyed the fuck outta me?

Flim-Flam

Didn't Scrappy also get annoyed by this fucker? I recall seeing a screencap where he was glaring at him.