4kids TMNT premiered 15 years ago today

>It first aired on 8 February 2003 and ended on November 21, 2009.

TURTLES COUNT IT OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c
youtube.com/watch?v=s9QiWocPXdg
youtube.com/watch?v=UjoIpMwkW4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>98547974

Trying to watch an episode, THIS is the fucking theme song:

>Never fight unless someone else starts!

I'm not watching this lame ass show for pussies.

Ninja code of 2012 Turtles was much better.

That said 2003 had a good blend of silly and serious. It stood its own in a time where there was quite a competition within "action show" genre, which is near extinct nowadays.

>t. retards
They fight all the fucking time in '03. Following a code like that is hard as fuck, and "someone else starts" is vague as fuck anyways.

The 2012 show is garbage.

>Never fight unless someone else starts!
And when did that happen?

To be fair, they don't pick fights out of the blue... at least as far as I recall. Pretty sure that's the most important aspect of that code.

4Kids always sucked when it came to music. At least Saban had a history of songwriting.

Fuck you. I still get chills from the Shredder theme in '03.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c

You don't practice martial arts with the intent of hunting for people to beat up.

Not unless you live in the third world.

YOOOOOOO!

is there something preventing the 2003 turtles from crossing over with the 2012 turtles i would have liked to see them in 3D

turtle fans, should i watch the movies with megan fox?

Naaaah, maybe watch the second one for Bebop and Rocksteady? Or watch them just to have seen them.

Fuck no.

Reminder that season 4 was the best
>Angry Leo
>Karai Shredder
>Zombie Stockman
>militarized Purple Dragons
>Grimdark Ratking
>Cronenberg mutant virus
youtube.com/watch?v=s9QiWocPXdg

karai in the show was generally very cool from start to end

Would TMNT still be a thing if this wasn't made? We owe it a lot.

It's strange how little recognition people give this show when it comes to the Turtles. For practically a straight decade it kept the franchise alive, and even reinvigorated nostalgia for the old series. I don't think we've come close to replicating that, and the Bay produced films haven't helped.

I don't understand what's wrong with that? It just essentially means that they shouldn't be bullies and start shit needlessly.

Not nearly as big of a nostalgia trip. Also there’s some voice actor’s issue I think (union vs non-union).

your loss

youtube.com/watch?v=UjoIpMwkW4w