Whats the most delightfully devilish thing youve done Sup Forums?

Whats the most delightfully devilish thing youve done Sup Forums?

Shared comics illegally.

I watch cartoons on streaming sites.
With ad-block on.

I cheat at board games when my friends are distracted.

I enjoy cartoon media entertainment, despite being outside of its target demographic!

Oh, I've been a devil a lot in my life.

>worked at a pizzaria and pushed my pube into raw dough while getting it from the walk in, simply out of spite for my manager, not even the customer
>some guy who made a joke about me in 2nd grade but was too big for me to beat up, wait and plot for the perfect moment to pull his chair out from beneath him and have nobody else see
>put thumb tacks on my friends seat at lunch, when he sat down he screamed so loud and everyone stared at him and he got in trouble
>one time convinced a dumbass to shove a slim jim up his ass then give it to our mutual friend to eat
>one time just in a bad mood and decided to bully my little cousin verbally until he cried

I don't know, there's some things I probably shouldn't even say but there's a few examples of lesser offenses

Stole something from my parents, let another person take the blame. That person killed himself later.

It wasn't delightful at all and I'm seriousy considering following on his footsteps.

Sometimes when I take the Go Bus, the driver arrives but leaves to take a smoke break. He stays in front of the bus but he's half turned, I wait until someone's about to get on and when they scan their presto pass I would then put my wallet on the scanner to imitate the action while the light is green. The bus driver can't hear the ding and I get a free right.

Once when I was a kid, in the middle of a heatwave I filled a bottle of coke with laxatives and hung around the school field offering it to anyone. It was great. The package recommended no more than one, I put about 20 in that bottle.

Basically held my parents hostage.

By being their son?

Those are not delightful at all

I once took a huge shit in my best friend apartment and didn't flush.

During a camping trip convinced another kid that I was demonically possessed.

I put a fake geek girl in her place.

lied about hearing loss to get myself off chemotherpy

But how did you get away with it. Your missing the delightful aspect of it

>there's some things I probably shouldn't even say but there's a few examples of lesser offenses
SPILL IT YOU FUCKING MONSTER

Im sorry user, hope you are feeling better

He found out next day and thought it was his gf. Who coincidentially, she thought it was him. They never realized it was me.

They fought over that for like a month.

How come they never thibnk of me? I did it quickly while they were talking with a few other friends.

>I don't know, there's some things I probably shouldn't even say but there's a few examples of lesser offenses

spill it faggot

I put a fake greek girl in her place.

It bothers me that they would bring that up around you if they never suspected you did it.

I post Sneed's Feed and Seed in Simpsons threads

I put a fake ass teak girl in her place

Chuck?

They are kinda like Pat and Paige, so you can bet they ain't the sharpest couple... still, i'm pretty damn jelous of him for being so happy with her and my last "gf" was just some bitch that wanted to cheat on her bf for some idiotic bullshit.

Public masturbation and mouth wash abuse

I once laughed out loud at a kid as are store closed cause he was yelling at his mom on the phone saying he couldn't buy an M rated game

I took a $1 price tag from monster hunter on PS2 and put it on a copy of Monster Hunter World for PS4. Clerk scanned it. Since the name was too long, it just said "Monster Hun" in the cashier display. I paid 1 dollarido and left.

You fucking glorious bastard.

God I used to do that years ago

Would the clerk get in shit for this? Nice either way though.

Is this some hot new meme?
Did that all the time with legends figures. Got that rare deadpool figure for 5$

Oh yeah.
Well I took a bunch of Switch and PS4 labels and stuck them on a 6 year old game and sold it country wide for $60 when it's not worth more than 5.

Todd for fucks sake.

That's not delightfully devilish.
That's being a little shitbag that nobody likes or wants to be around.

11/10

Someone left a pint of beer on a table in a pub. I saw by it and and drank mine, then waited ten minutes, a total of forty minutes.

I then drank it.

Delte this now Todd-Imposter

pretending the new Venom trailer is good and calling everyone who dislikes it a Marvel shill

Wait, a trailers out already?
Whos todd?

I once pushed a decent-sized rock down a slope and it went into the road and stopped. A few days later I heard about an accident where some old man and his young grandson died because of him swerving to avoid a rock in the road. This was years ago now, and in a different country.

>A few days later I heard about an accident where some old man and his young grandson died because of him swerving to avoid a rock in the road.
Jesus

>Wait, a trailers out already?
Kind of, but also at the same time, no

it's basically fucking nothing

>Whos todd?
guy who made Skyrim

yep

I mean i kinda expected that. They only started filming in like october so i can imagine they dont have much usable footage at the moment.

when i was a kid i went to disney, ended up participating on some survey they where doing,
and they asked about ducktales, i did't knew what it was, and told it was boring.
i like to think that i was part of the reason that it got cancelled.

>guy who made Skyrim
and oblivion. And fallout 3. and fallout 4.

Ducktales ended almost 30 years ago. How fucking old are you and why are you still in this awful site?

Filled my sketchbook with interior drawings I drew from photos I took with my phone rather than from life cuz easier, got in to best art school in the country.

hopefully fate catches up with you soon user

I offered to give away Patron exclusive art for free to an artist who shared the same kinks as me before he insisted on paying me back by drawing whatever I wanted in exchange.

So you did an art trade?

When I was a kid I walked into a bar during a busy night, opened the refrigerator, took an ice cream and left.
I felt guilty about it and ten minutes later I came back to put 1,50€ (the exact price of the ice cream) on the counter and left without saying a word.

I was a kid how the fuck was i gonna know the rock would roll into the road and stop instead of roll over it and further down the hill

I paid 5$ for that Patreon exclusive art and got for free a picture that had I had to commission would have cost me around 30$ or more.

Tempted some dude in a desert for forty days.

I stole a Goliath action figure from the collective toy chest in kindergarten and never returned it after I lost it.

Satan stop posting, dont you have an underworld to rule?
Why the hell does a goliath figure exsist?

I have been carefully stringing along my exes by hinting I have a thing for fat chicks for years and that's why I couldn't be with any of them. I don't.

So far they have collectively gained around five hundred pounds altogether. Their lives are in shambles.

I regret nothing.