DC Super hero Girls thread

Jessica is finally a Green Lantern in a new episode of DC Superhero Girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1Wj7sj1jAU

FAUST WHEN

Later this year.

Even though I hate Green Lantern she's pretty good. I like that they kept her fear thing intact.

What a generic design

then again green lanterns never had a good design to begin with.

I'm worried. She will either do really well or really badly.

Jessica's design was better when she was Power Ring.

Hal's design is excellent and was the farthest thing from generic when it was made

>Generic green mask instead of lantern eyepatch

His design is generic white dude with brown hair with a green mask

And this is in a world where theres a fucking Robin Hood dude as well.

wow a black female version of a super hero
how bold and ground breaking

She's Hispanic not black.

is it just me or is this artstyle, animation, writing, voice acting, and everything else really bad

his costume was very sleek, well designed and in colors not typical to superhero costumes

Yep, which is why I can't wait till Faust overhauls the whole thing.

It's gotten better over time.

i don't even want to imagine what it used to be like, jesus christ

The first season is the weakest season. Season 3 is the best season so far. The graphic novels and books are also really good.

>unironic shilling

which gal is gr8est

When did Faust made something bad?
Not even MLP. People here just have a hateboner for the show because of the fandom.

She's never made any bad. I think people are worried because the show is already good the way it is and is kinda popular. There worried there going to change it too much.

I'm glad kids get to learn about Jessica Cruz. She's a good character.

It's a webcartoon which has a poor budget, of course everything about it is bad.

ivy, really? its her in name only i suppose

She's still super smart like the way she is in the comics.

if it wasn't god awful shit how would you know it's DC?

Ivy is cute.

well that's something i guess. what's her personality like?

Same thing.

The mask doesn't look good on her, they should have whited the eyes out or gone with the GL symbol on her face like the comics. But what the fuck do I know, it's a toy line for girls.

She’s shy and only cares about plants.

almost looks like it is a scene from one of those trainer games.

The show is cute but at the same time it's kinda generic. Anything Faust does with it is sure to be an upgrade.

hourly reminder that if you're a DCfriend this is the only future your DC media has

>movies are dead
>Felicityverse is bad and you should feel bad
>DC comics are dying out in LCS but booming in booksellers and other mainstream retailers
>DCSG outsells Watchmen

Faust is one of those people with both really good and really bad ideas.

I'm watching the first episode now and am very confused. Why have they made Harley a hero?
And Ivy?

It's the only bad dc animated show in decades.

Yeah it feel like you could make a dating sim out of screenshot of the show.

Because there popular and because they have been anti heroes in the comics for a while now.

Which, frankly, describes Pamela in her youth before she became Poison Ivy. Not that I think they'll have her become a villain, but it's not that far off.

>Flying wonder woman
DROPPED
Not really but it is disappointing. I hope they actually fight some supervillains at some point though, it works for ttg but I'm not so sure about this.

The box art is cute.

So do you think they will let Faust choose what characters to use?
We all saw how badly Spike was treated because she didn't care for him.

DC Comics is doing bad in LCS when they reduced the price of their issues and have 10% more sales than Marvel???

We already know the main cast is the same but with Jessica and Zatanna added. Beast Boy will probably be Spike or Snips and Snails.

I there a confirmed design for Zatanna like the is for Jessica? A cursory google search doesn't bring up anything about her design.

We don’t know her design yet but it will probably be close to her classic look.

I dunno, looking it up, Black Canary has lost her fishnets. Supergirl got to show off her legs still so maybe there's something wrong with the fishnets in particular. Maybe Zatanna will go goth for the show.

Faust is doing a show for DC girls now? Neat

Yep it will be out this year.

whose ass did you pull that out of? it's not backed up by any of the sales data

also there's this thing called manufacturing costs, and this other thing - that DC is doing - called a loss-leader, where you deliberately underprice something in order to try and get people to buy it, hedging against them continuing to buy it when the price goes back up

so enjoy watching those extra "sales" fall away, won't you

>Hi! I'm a Sup Forumstard
Jump off bridge plz.

take that back

The next graphic novel Search for Atlantis! is on Amazon for pre order. It’s about Mera being the new girl and Wonder Woman becoming friends with her and Bumblebee being jealous . Brainiac is back too and takes Atlantis.

So, did they just decide to ignore Hal and introduce Jessica, or is Hal still around?

probably off planet

He left to go finish his training at Oa.

I'm sad now.

Shut the fuck up and read a fucking comic you cumstain

Here's the cover for it.

All I really want back is the headband.

he'll be back

>I didn't read Darkseid war
I don't blame you. It was shit.

Here's all the books now.

Isn't Hal Jordan a little dumb to be in a science club?

He goes for Barry.

Got put on the bus Chuck Cunningham-style so they could bring in a proper girl Lantern to replace him.

Will he? Will he really?! Because he was totally ignored in the movie with Sinestro, his villain, and sports, the thing DCSHG Hal is into.

Mattel seems pretty determined to focus only on the girls for this franchise. Maybe that will change once the Faust stuff starts coming out but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I wish we had access to all Faust's early plans for mlp before the executives and other creatives got to it so we can see exactly how suited she is to this project.

So I finished the first season and it was kind of shit. Does it improve at all?

Yes. The first season is the most boring season of the show. Season 3 is the best season. Season 2 is also good.

Are they ever going to release any more dolls? They haven't had any new stuff since Frost.

heres your (you) marvelfag

They recently release a lot of dolls and action figures but I think you can only get the action figures on Amazon right now.

Cheetah and Hawkgirl are in the works but there's been nobody else announced since then. Maybe we'll see something at Toy Fair.

That's a really good Batgirl doll .

Does Hal even get a speaking role in the show? He's usually just in the background.

He had a few speaking roles but not a lot .

Yeah, just saw part 1 and he spoke. So when Faust jumps in this show is gonna be in cable now rather than being a webseries on YT right?

>So when Faust jumps in this show is gonna be in cable now rather than being a webseries on YT right?
We don't know. We don't know how the new show is going to affect the web show or books.

I see. I'm pretty surprised this got pretty popular with it being only found in kids book and in Youtube.

I love Jessica.

I guess it proves that little girls are interested in superhero stuff too, as long as it has female superheroes front and center.

>little girls
You mean grown men

Kids watch YouTube more than they watch TV these days

Yeah? I mean I think you're right. My nephew is usually on his tablet watching those Spider-man/Elsa videos or Letsplays.

try to be a little less racist will ya

Desperation isn't a good look on you, Dione. But then I guess the way Mousevel's been since the buyout it's all you've got to look forward to.

I guess Arthur is getting pushed out of his own book for his wife

If grown men had been its biggest consumers, it would’ve been canned fast.

She needs the eye ring