Name a single Sup Forums-related character that could even scratch him

Name a single Sup Forums-related character that could even scratch him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20FhxjCaSEk
youtube.com/watch?v=De_EDLr2XAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone with Toonforce

The one above all.

Pebble in shoe ed. No contest.

The only way to beat Saitama is to use his own strength against him.
So portals could be quite effective.

Popeye, duh.

these

All sorts of entities that could unmake you from another point in the universe without even giving you a chance to know its happening.

As far as joke characters go Saitama is actually pretty shit.

Hi

There are several characters with comparable level of toonforce/gagmanga power, but you know damn well that if they were to come to blows the plot itself would stop them, either by providing a common enemy, dropping some reason for one of them to drop out, or ending on a Rocky 3 ending.

"Who can beat Saitama?" is a fucking retarded question, if anything because we haven't yet seen anything that can stand up to him. You'll either have to wait for someone to be able to come close to beating him or for the series to be over before we can even start speculating.

Saitama's real power was never showed and justified(at least in Murata's manga, i never read One's version), so it's impossible to say.

Murata's version isn't all that far behind the webcomic anymore, actually. Arc and a half, I'd say.

Here you go bitch.

Squirrel Girl
He's been shown to be susceptible to scratches from small animals in comedic manner, and she's got an army of silly Squirrels.

We've seen him fail to react in time to a couple of explosive projectile thrown by Sonic at people.

Just standing there with a shocked look on his face.

It's implied in that it's just because he's lazy. Something that's gonna happen real soon in the manga is the confrontation between Zombie Man and Dr. Genus from the House of Evolution. In the webcomic, Genus's hypothesis behind Saitama's power is that he broke his limit. Someone like Tatsumaki has a high limit of what she can accomplish, like pulling meteors out of orbit, but a human being has trouble lifting 100 lbs. What Saitama did with his his training was break the limits of what a human being of his size and build should have been able to do, and gained limitless potential power, if he would actually use it.

bitch please

None. That'd defeat the point of the character.

Not only scratch him, but he would make that shiny spot on his head to grow until it flattens him, then use his 2D body to wallpaper the halls of Time at the end of the universe, where all the horror of the cosmos reveals itself at the command of the super wizard.

The closest to the correct answer. However once he reveals his red lantern powers, he'd lose.

Making the series shit when it goes from a series of short 1-note gag strips into trying to pointlessly craft an actual setting and drama out of it?

WHO THREW THAT PIECE OF PAPER AT ME

Isn't he vulnerable to blades/sharp cutting attacks ?

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Couldn't Molecule Man turn him into a slice of toast?

Stardust is a cosmic horror. S’not even fair.

You are thinking of Mr Incredible of the Incredibles, who was at risk from the superpowered cutting claws of the robot.

It's not that One Above All is incapable, it's just he can't appear on screen. The rule is anything claiming or implied to be One Above All that appears in the comics isn't actually him.

my soyboi son of a cucklet.

>scratch him
Tom, Felix, Garfield, Heathcliff, Silvester, Top Cat, Puss in Boots, Cheshire Cat, all the Aristocats, Oliver, Snowball, Snowball II, Snowball III, Snowball IV, Scratchy, Streaky, Sagwa, ...

Name a single character that could even think about scratching him.

Jimmy Neutron with his cheese ray

Correct

>The only way to beat saitama is to use his own strength against him
haha no

...Popeye?

Is this a joke?

Can't shining knight's sword cut literally anything?

I can only think of a non-Sup Forums character.

>Saitama
>Lazy
He only has his power because he undertakes, daily, what he believes to be a grueling training regimen.

>playing D&D with friends
>they start talking about OPM, this is when the anime just started airing
>"he's so strong!"
>"in the OP you can see his punch of MARCH 5!"

Like, how do people not get it?

>Uses Mind Control

La creatura...

Checkmate

>What he believes to be

If OP is Sup Forums related then so is this.

Just needs prep time boys

If you honestly can't tell, you may have autism.

The Ben 10 Celestial Alien X or any Adult Celestial really, People underestimate how enormous the universe really is, specially the Japanese ( remember the 40 tons of PAIN?) specially JJ Abrahams.

He already lost to someone already in universe...

Regardless of Saitama’s power, Silver Surfer could whoop him couldn’t he?

>tfw I had that happen to me once when trying to spray a classmate with shaving creme (a tradition where I'm from)
Spraying against the wind is the funniest petard hoisting

Saitama is a toonforce character put into a straight shonen powerlevel scenario. No character with any sort of serious portrayal could ever beat him.

Could go back in time and kill the crab-monster before he can bullshit it to death with his tie, thus preventing him ever getting the idea to train in the first place

The power cosmic can basically do anything the writer wants.

I think you and I are the only ones who thought that show was even slightly enjoyable.

Actually serious characters are the counter to the toon force

Stardust or Flex Mentallo

Lady Shiva. Done

That's the point, only a funny, ridiculous situation could hurt Siatama. He's a joke character.

Then explain how he caught every object Sonic threw at him? And see faster characters than him move like Boros and Garou?

That just makes his attempts to make the setting legitimate annoying.

Who cares about the time spent on those little shits when they have less credibility than Krillin against meaningless enemies that if Saitama wasn't around to brush off would have decimated humanity by now..

>Ctrl+f "Jackie Chan"
>0 results

Every other post except for this one is wrong.

>Like, leave Saitama to me, man

Baldie eats swords for breakfast.

I believe One has said he's half as powerful as the big bang. Extremely ridiculously unfairly strong but there are Sup Forums heroes that are exponentially stronger. For example Superman One Million or the Superman Thought Robot are far stronger just in a pound for pound slugout. That doesn't even get into the guys like Popeye or Stardust that aren't even on the same scale.

Well, it depends. Is he in a ladder factory? Is he holding a baby? Does he want no trabble?

POPEYE THE MOTHERFUCKING SAILORMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=20FhxjCaSEk

youtube.com/watch?v=De_EDLr2XAU

underrated

>scratch
Nigga please, even Donald's base form could tear Saitama's ass to smithereens

Of course. And since it's his Sup Forums incarnation he had all the zodiac talismans too.

Could Saitama even TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu

Technically he couldn't TOUCH anyone with intangibility capability.

Remember, this is coming from a culture that thinks a planet is an star and a galaxy is an universe.

>Leave Saitama to me

Once popeye gets Spinach, all bets are off.

this tbqf

>STEP OFF

I unironically enjoyed the show too.

Cowboy Henk, but only through some surreal shit

Squirrel Girl

This means a a jewish girl, a conspiracy theorist and a green man would beat One Punch Man?

scratch as in inflict pain via scratching or scratch as in