Like a show

>like a show
>there's multiracial gay sex

You’re probably only watching it because you want to fuck the lolis so you can’t pick and choose your degeneracy.

Clyde is the worst character, his parents are fine so calm down

What's with the gay agenda as of lately?

Most of it is creators wanting progressive points like the Korassami ordeal while the remaining small fraction is writers creating a character who happens to be a fag like Midnighter.

>Name is Clyde
>Has gay fathers

Was this intentional?

Friendly reminder you can remove clyde from every single lincoln episode and it would turn it from meh or decent to actually good

>implying

His parents made him into an insecure little bitch boy.

Clyde is not a character, he only is there to give lincoln a friend. All the bad lincoln episode are not lincoln's fault because he's a likable guy, but it's clyde holding him back.

SHUT THE FUCK GAME SPHERE

>Most of it is creators wanting progressive points like the Korassami ordeal

Some of it is gay tweens/teens actually wanting to see, you know, "degenerates" like themselves in cartoons.

If they're portrayed as comical, unlucky schlubs like everybody else (i. e. Clyde's dads), WTF is wrong?

And yet they are actually funny, while clyde isnt
>All the bad lincoln episode are not lincoln's fault because he's a likable guy
Lincolns a terrible character too, just beause clydes worse doesnt give lincoln an excuse for being self centered and not caring about his sister.

>doesnt give lincoln an excuse for being self centered and not caring about his sister.
Improve your bait

Gay characters in 2010s cartoons are like Bible references in college student films.

How is that bait when thats factually how he acts

>Was willing to sacrifice his own room and bunk with lily so his sisters have ultimate room pairings
>Helped lana find some sense of beauty
>Gave lynn her chance to compete in a competitive football game
>Helped his little sister lola get over her fear of reading
>Helped leni learn to drive properly
>Decided not to upload a good photo for yearbook so lola can get the one she wanted at his last chance he had
and those are just off the top of my head right as I type this

Nigga, wut? Lincoln is a far better person than most IRL kids his age, sure he fucks up but he almost always takes responsibility and even tries to fix his messes by the end of the episode.

And yet every other episode has him try his best to avoid them. I hate the inconsistencies in this show at this time

NO! THE "LOLIS" WILL CHOSE BIG NEGRO TOON DICK OVER MINE ( 4 inches of PAIN)

>Yo man, we need to shoehorn in gays into the show, how do we do it without people smelling our bullshit
>Just make their son such a fucking horrible character that they seem amazing by comparison familam

They don't really go out of their way to spend time with lincoln either

I don't recall many student films that have Bible references.

It's a big family and everyone looks out for #1.
But there's a big difference between:
>fighting for the leftovers
>keeping the fact that your edgelord of a sister is a huge fan of MLP a secret to spare her a lifetime of ridicule that she can't handle.
Lincoln can be greedy at times, he's only human, but he would bend over backwards for his sisters if they truly need him to.
Clyde is just Lincoln-lite with 1 joke to his name.

>Lincoln can be greedy at times, he's only human, but he would bend over backwards for his sisters if they truly need him to.
This is true and his sisters are always willing to repay the favor when he really goes out of his way to help them.

Fuck that, hes a selfish douche for the way he constantly trys to avoid his sisters in some episodes

Seems like even the writers are starting to realize this, because he's barely shown up in any of the new episodes. They normally try to shoehorn him into as many plots as possible.

I could give less of a shit about “queer” teens. They live extremely privileged sheltered lives and throw old gays, dykes, and trannies under the bus constantly despite them living in a time where they were considered social pariahs. If their biggest problem is that comic books and cartoons don’t have people they can relate to they should be happy.

which one gave birth to him?

This is very much a realistic sibling dynamic.

>some episodes
Golly gee user, it's almost like lincoln is a human being that can want some alone time or be a jerk every now and again. Yes, lincoln can be a real jerk some episodes, but he always makes up for it and in many episodes he tries to be the best brother he can be. Again, it's not like his sisters ever have their bad egg moments and they have to learn a lesson about being humble or nicer.

*It's not like his sisters don't have their bad egg moments

OUCH!