Will Trump allow us white South Africans to come to the USA and contribute? I am sick of the niggers here...

Will Trump allow us white South Africans to come to the USA and contribute? I am sick of the niggers here. It is actually quite dangerous to be white in some areas here and I would rather not stay here another year. I am sick of this place. Instead of taking in all of these Syrians why not take us????

Pls Sup Forums, help us

you're a nigger too

stay out

I am probably more white than most of America.

I reckon once he is in office officially, we can figure out how to ask, keep posting and reminding people here, hopefully we can meme something like this into reality. We could even call it decolonization or something to get even the dumbest liberals on board.

not if you're from Africa

Some family is in Netherlands

Terrible bait

If a dog is born in a horse stable, does that make it a horse?

post pic- timestamp on a piece of paper with your hand over it.

White South Africans are rubbish. They always have no sense of humour and chimp out constantly. They have forgotten how to be human.

Plus you are looking to betray your homeland for some gibs. You belong in Africa.

Project /Namibia/ has got you covered bro
>inb4 larp

Hello, chap.

How are things?

Have you seen the supermoon yet?

I am a network engineer, I don't believe in the concept of welfare

Come to Texas. We don't tolerate nigger bullshit.

>553553
checked

prove us you're white. Post your hand

I would welcome you. I worked with some South Africans, they were good people.

Come on over, Legally!

SJWs will lose their shit if we accept Afrikaners but not nignogs.

Yes so long as we do it legally. We're normally good and hard workers and usually are respected over in the US for that I hear. Where would you want to move? I've never been, but Texas and Alaska look real comfy.

What language do you think in?

America needs to import as many conservative whites as possible and breed

wow. racist and sexist much?

Waarom jy nie Orania gaan toe nie, bru?

Die US is bruin bru, wit volk is 'n meme hier.

Bet this cunt is cape colored

"Project Namibia," 'n meme is. Fok off poes.

No, America needs to help Afrikaaners make an Israel in SA.

Hy is zeker Engels praat, I'm pretty sure. Either way I don't like it. I'm getting an off vibe.

Then go to the Netherlands nigger, we're full

>usually are respected over in the US for that I hear
I'm not sure that most people here know much about whites in South Africa (rightful white clay).