WHITE PEOPLE ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN THERE OWN COUNTRY

youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8

HOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK?

What the fuck is a student walk out? Are these college students? You can leave class whenever you want senpai. You're only doing yourself a disservice.

Hey look, that wall seems to be working.

heh

>Students walk out of school
Please. Any of you former little shits like me know they're just using it to get out of doing schoolwork.

Yeah this. I don't fucking get this shit. Most people have their finals in 3-4 weeks and they're wasting their time on this shit.

>there
>American education

>walkouts

Guarantee you none of those shitters voted.

Oh no! We need those gender studies and cultural enrichment degrees out there! What ever will we fucking do?

christianity is a cuck religion. jews are gods chosen people. jesus wasnt raised by his father

so america becomes land of the cucks and home of the blacked

These liberal tantrums are the gift that keeps on giving.

You heard it folks:

Don't be peaceful if your not feeling peaceful...so you know all those black neighboor hoods harboring gangs with weapons? Feel free to "protest" against them.

I KNOW THIS GUY, I GOT DRUNK WITH HIM BEFORE

CARL HIGBIE MY BOY

I'm not white

obama is a nigger

>there
perhaps you'll learn proper grammar next year when you're in high school

They are pretty much promoting the black hate groups I think they want to make all black people look like radical insane animals so no one cares if they get wiped out by angry white people. I think this is part of the plan or something. Promoting a race war blacks can't win or something.

High school students and teachers are walking out too apparently, this shit is just bizarre

>Walking out on classes
>Walking out on something you've paid thousands for
>Walking out on something that is run by professors who don't give a shit and have tenure
Breh

Can black people just leave.

These people are so goddamned stupid that they're actually going to provoke whites into a race war...I mean holy shit. Have they ever read a history book? You do not want to piss off whitey.

I was about to post this, I saw this on Breitbart earlier.
They are not even hiding it. This is exactly the reason why Trump won.
>Alienate their main base
>Trump comes along and takes them
Is the Democratic party finished? They destroyed themselves, Trump just gave them the finishing blow.

A lot less weed and guac but otherwise accurate.

who is this sheboon?

The pampered spoiled brats will probably get out them due to being so distressed.

I tried to warn you

How does this happen you ask?

We're told immigrants are perfect and that we need to accept them. This is pushed via the media and by white people. The whites who push it live in largely white communities, and have a few token non-white friends who generally come from good families or are black and therefore "hip". Which brings adoration from white females and idolization by white males. As the white teens grow up they get educated and move to white(wealthier) communities and repeat the steps.

My sister does this exact thing, she got a degree in anthropology and got hired because she's an educated woman. She job hopped and moved to the big city, loved it, pushed for immigration and diversity, had some friends get killed, by youths and then moved to a smaller less diverse town. There she inadvertently pushed the same sjw shit and had the same problems.

Then, when the "country" hung became popular she died her hair blonde and met a very nice farmers son who has a very well paying engineering job, she infiltrated his town, which was very secluded from the city, done purposefully, and bought home, she then moved in with the farmer, and rented the home to a family from the city. Guess who's kids blare rap music at 11pm on Tuesday night and walk down the street with it playing loud AF on their speakers.

>idk why but this area seems so bad now
>my qt farm boy won't move from his ancestral homestead for the last 150 yeats
>I'm scared
>I might have to divorce him and take the homestead and sell it.

>that gif

Agreed. It's an outrage.

BTW You should have spelt THEIR not THERE

THEIR own country
THERE it is
THEY'RE (they are) with you

You're welcome.

Bernie Sanders Press Secretary

She is like his black dominatrix who berates him while fucking him in the ass

Aren't they the ones who foot the bill on this outburst anyhow?
Like, why should anyone care if bunch of rich kids throw a tantrum and march off from a school their parents paid for?

Since the first time I saw the violent agitators attacking trump supporters I immediately began to doubt that there really is a "liberal agenda".

Antifa, RADFEM and BLM are all useful idiots with an expiration date. They are being used as tools to push regular people to align themselves with more extreme movements and tap into the normal mans rage. People like Soros want to preform political judo upon the western world taking the momentum and anger of our movement and redirect it against people rather than the establishment.

The harsh pragmatists want a system like China where the people are easily controlled and human life is expendable and productivity is the only virtue.

You know what.. The race war is on, and we need to do something right now.

>My sister does this exact thing,
Your sister should be shot and her children executed. Eugenics is a necessity

>sarcastically remarks, "oh my god, poor white people!" in reference to a white man being beaten
what a field day it would be if she'd said that about blacks

I want to kill every nigger in America right now.. But that was ((Soros)) wants.. It's what (They) want..

What the hell are we supposed to do?

Realize that 10% of blacks voted for Trump, which means there are over a million blacks who are on our side. Race war = Soros wins. Never forget that.

>because of one kike billionaire I am going to go against of years of pent up anger and help my people

What. A. Fucking. Cuck. You are.

Just kill yourself, lad.

>don't save your people goy

Just a quick reminder that anyone advocating violence, particularly race based violence, is most likely an agent provocateur or someone from the media trying to make us look like a violent white supremacist group so that they can shut us down.

The Day of the Rope can't come any sooner.

>nigger going "poor white people"
>"protestors" flying a mexican flag

What else is there to say
The media exists to put an acceptable spin on treasonous policies.

Probably what happens when the government pays for half of their classes. Sucks being white and actually having to work a job and pay for class. Don't have much time to do a class walk out. At least I already found a job that pays more than any of these libcucks will dream of.

so brave of them to not attend school due to this racism

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

It's what niggers have been doing for centuries
They hate whites, its open and blatant, and these liberals feel the need to pander to them.

I'm glad to see the ongoing spreading divide between white liberals and blacks.