So Canada isn't asking for Visa to Mexicans anymore

So Canada isn't asking for Visa to Mexicans anymore.

How do Canadians feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2sfAzRDwGM
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Nuexn_Axs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I for one like to suggest a bridge be built from Mexico to Canada with no exits. Canada, its your turn.

I am asking to Canadians about this, i never asked for your opinion, fucking burger.

Fuck off you dirty Mexican rapist.

Fucking stupid

turdeau has been selling us out since day 1

spending our money on shit countries, this, economy crashing with no survivors and hes on vacation all the time

fuck that guy and his cabinet

Come on down if you want to. But you should probably stay in your own country and fix it.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL AND I HATE NON-WHITE PEOPLE

Also its really cold and boring here, it will leave you a lifeless husk with no passion.

We'll fix it by dumping illegals in Canada from now on.

If they don't like Trudeau's faggotry they can always move south.

Can we put a wall up right at the end of the bridge so they have to walk all the way back?

nice trips. Are your people so shitty that you can only fix it by getting rid of your countrymen... Might as well burn it to the ground

Sounds like I'm going to buy some cheap Mexican daughters to fug

Only if they are willing to immigrate to places like Nunavut or Northern Quebec

>Might as well burn it to the ground

We are not Trudeau

Canada is the most cucked nation on earth behind Germany and California.
Enjoy your rapings you fucking leafs

Only was implemented because people were claiming refugee status.

Mexicans used to get it by saying they're gay. One guy went on the news after he was denied because he didn't seem gay enough.

I think people from places like ciudad juarez can get it because it's so dangerous.

Our immigration system has a quota. I'd rather you send us even your indio manlets than more east asians taking the spots.

>mexicants STILL looking for a way out instead of fixing their shit

Unbelievable

racism is wrong
and whiteys to blame
fix your own cuntry tacos
there r no jobs here

Yeah, Mexicans actually didn't need Visa to travel to Canada some years ago, i think we have a nie and good relationship unlike our xenophobic neighbor :3.

>Mexicans used to get it by saying they're gay. One guy went on the news after he was denied because he didn't seem gay enough.

to be fair we wiped out emos from the country because no one liked their faggotry

Don't care. Not many Mexicans here, so I don't notice any problems.

If it becomes a problem, I'll re-evaluate.

No problem with Mexicans, but there are crime corruption issues there that I wouldn't want to get imported here. We are reasonably law abiding, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Hey Canacucks, let's fuse together is a Great big mess country to show them burgers who is Boss. Our cheap workforce and resources with your Intelligence and Liberal Agenda will make us a great super country.

Excellent idea!

it's a lot easier for illegal immigrants in America than here

we wouldn't even fuse with turks and caicos when they asked us

We can fix your chinese house prices

youtube.com/watch?v=y2sfAzRDwGM

>Canada only has 35 million people

Shit wrong vid

>youtube.com/watch?v=O9Nuexn_Axs

Mexicans can take it, its a steaming pile of shit that im ready to escape.

canada is our clay now

I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't become a wave of system-users.

We should build a pedestrian overpass from Mexico to Canada. We'll call it the spick span.

Muerete cabron. The penguins shall always be free.

pretty stoked desu, all the mexicans I work with hate illegal Mexicans so much and are all red pilled and hardworking. We can also work together so your people can invade USA from both sides and breed them out of existence. Then once the Amerifats are no more, Canada and Mexico split USA in half for spoils of war.

We love it. We love diversity.

>How do Canadians feel about this?

There will be illegal aliens coming in here in much higher numbers because of this. I hate it.

Meh... Those who will make it will have at least some money. How otherwise would they take the plane? As long as Trump builds his wall, only the richest tacos will reach us.

It's going to be like Cubans that land on Canadian territory to defect and then jump down to the States. Trump's probably going to consider Canada as an enabler tampering with the US' immigration policy and threaten Trudeau with tariffs until he backs down.

>Meh... Those who will make it will have at least some money. How otherwise would they take the plane?

Plenty of the illegals crossing into America pay coyotes a lot of money to smuggle them in.

plane to any canadian airport is cheaper and way less risky than paying for a half decent coyote

You're going to freeze, we will make mexican timbits out of your body

will this work
>be 3rd gen spic
>don't speak Spanish
>no Spanish name
>go to Canada
I just want to do it for the fishing, I don't catch and keep, I catch and release and love the outdoors. I want a little cabin in the woods. Canada has some of the best fishing,I don't care about the cuckoldry, I just want to dip my line in those waters.can I do it?

Kek, you know, it's not like Mexico can't be a cold place.

We can call it the spic span

Canadians have no hostility toward Mexicans because with have little history and I assume Mexicans have no hostility toward Canadians too.

So I'm okay since that will grow up the population.
The only thing I just ask personally is to learn French.

Buddy that is summer in Canada

>US/Mexico tensions literally stem from illegal immigration
>But my anecdotal evidence from a different country says otherwise

I heard people in Spain don't get along with Mexicans too well.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKK

spaniards are half moor so they are inherently muslim and evil

Mexicans and Syrians does not diversity make. You deserve the ass raping you will undoubtedly receive one day soon.

You're part of the problem globalist scum

C-can I come as well Canadabras?

That's pretty smart of Canada, tbqh. We won't annex them, now.

fuck diversity, stay in your shithole is how i feel. doesnt help that every mexican i ever met was a thief or otherwise morally deplorable.

They will just walk across to the US anyways. You'll need to build a northern wall too.

We already have mexicans here, theyre called Filipinos

>mexico 1.261 Trillion GDP

Quality > Quantity you fucking cucaracha

I like Mexicans and I'm cool if hard working Mexicans move here but Visa free immigration from Mexico is a fucking horrible idea. Also I think Mexicans have very little respect for our country like this

I don't think it's going to mean much, honestly. We don't occupy land that Mexicans have any claim to and we never had a Bracero program. There also isn't a long history of Mexicans going back and forth across our border. I just don't see Mexican immigrants foregoing the US for Canada, at least in the immediate future.

See this right here. I'm afraid Mexicans are predatory and hate white people too so they can fuck off.

Fucking spics shitting up this place.

Trudeau beats off to this shit and cums on his own faggoty face every time a fucking spic or sand nigger take the oath.

Fuck this country. But I can't fucking leave cus im in the military.

>person comes to my country
>they're different than me
>I don't be a prick to them unless given reason to
>they don't want to blow up my country
>laugh and share various liquors and foods
>world becomes slightly less shitty

I like to think all the snow makes everyone kind of friendly in Canada because we can all relate to cold miserable days and getting a helping hand.

It works out well in the end since cheap ignorant immigrates hate gays so Canada only gets the rich liberal gay loving immigrants, who will raise a family to love an appreciate (and likely donate) to the Liberals that helped them come to Canada

>I like to think all the snow makes everyone kind of friendly in Canada because we can all relate to cold miserable days and getting a helping hand.

You're delusional. Chinks and Jamaicans are absolute scum here. Sikhs and Trinis are pretty bro though.

I'm all for Mexicans taking over if it'll teach white people to put some actual fucking flavour in their food.

having a tough enough time getting entry level jobs in between semesters. Fuck all burrito niggers who make it so I have to do hard labour with trailer trash coke addict whites

>I'm all for Mexicans taking over if it'll teach white people to put some actual fucking flavour in their food.

I bet you love facebook memes

Doesn't the definition of "illegal" aliens mean we have no way of really knowing numbers since it's not monitored by any government system? Only numbers we have on paper are the illegals we can nab for sure, since the rest slip through the cracks.

chang is that you?

Fish tacos are a miracle of the universe

>wee bit a snow in a mountainous region
>barely sub-zero
>similar to canada

-40, -45 for a week or two every january where I live, friend.

this. zero hostility, just don't stay.

also, learn french

t. eastern ontario

Doesn't matter, you'll have a next to impossible time getting here if you dont have any REAL skills. This obviously does not include gardening or sitting outside of a home depot. Or just pretend youre a refugee.

>Doesn't the definition of "illegal" aliens mean we have no way of really knowing numbers since it's not monitored by any government system?

No, we have different figures indicating how many Illegals there are. We can even count birthrates among them.We just don't do shit about it. Toronto is a well known "sanctuary city".

I find it's only the Han Chinese because they think they're THE Chinese. Szechuan and Shanghai Chinese are pretty chill.

Koreans are cool too.

I've worked at Tim Hortens, the supposed cultural bastion of Canadian food. The spiciest thing they offer is chipotle.

Regardless the sect of Chinese they treats this country as a giant money laundering operation. They only pay back taxes in Yuan. Fuck the Chinese. I'd take hard working Christian Mexicans any day over them.

> Build bridges not walls
Now I see what they meant!

nuke us

It's a fucking coffee house, no shit.

>White people don't know about spice

I can go to my super market and get any fucking spice I want. Stop spouting normie 2004 memes.

Does it really matter at this point?
Canada is lost. Like Sweden it should be used as a cautionary tale.

Are they doing this because of under population or just jews jewing the country?

Woops didn't mean to reply to that post

>he doesn't know that there are places in canada with the same climate as california.
Parts of Alberta and the Okanagan valley resemble the south.

honestly though mexicans could stage a coup and canadians woulnd't do anything about it. You have to admit most canadians (if there are any left) are doormats who won't put up a fight. Im just glad I was redpilled enough to realize this and make the decision to leave the country.

>shaking a spics hand
ISHYGDDT