Reddit is making moves to shut down r/The_Donald

I am a moderator for /r/The_Donald. The Reddit admins, more specifically /u/Sodypop and /u/Redtaboo are making moves to shut down /r/The_Donald. Within the past few days, they've suspended two of our moderators (/u/shkyboyz and /u/trumpsrb)

Last night, Shkyboyz was suspended. Today, TrumpSRB was suspended. Both for approving posts that promote "brigading" despite other subreddits being able to send Facebook profile screenshots to /r/all daily.

A /r/The_Donald mod, /u/Grakmarr speculates:

"They're building up a paper trail for when they quarantine/ban the Dom. "We asked you nicely. We told you. We warned you. We temp banned some of your mods. We've given you every chance but you just won't listen, and we're shutting it down."

I'm so fucking sick of these San Francisco faggots waving around their tranny cocks to impose their political beliefs on the entirety of Reddit.

I know most of you don't give a shit about this and I don't blame you. If there are any "pedes" leaking over to Sup Forums I thought I'd let you know.

Also AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i left that piece of shit cuck website a long time ago for shit like this. garbage-tier

Either you hacked a mod or you are a mod

hmm

>redit

Kill yourself, faggot

>(((shutting it down)))

Will Sup Forums accept /r/The_Donald refugees when the time comes?

Good. Maybe tone down the spam and you might survive.

Caring about the liberal asshole of the internet why?

Do what you will. We have already won.

Even Cenk is with us now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

As if all of pol isn't already there.

yo nobody cares about Reddit fuck off we used and manipulated you cucks for our personnel agenda.
Get played, we are the JEWS NOW.

I hope not, we have enough of those faggots as it is.

good, you're all fags and are not welcome here

I know who you are because you complain about concern trolls, Something nobody on Sup Forums says..

kek wills it

Sodypop?
Redtaboo?
Kek. I imagine they didn't take you very seriously so long as Trump was a joke. They probably can't stand to watch you circlejerk while Trump is inaugurated and MAGAs. I'm sure the racist ones can move to Sup Forums in the worst case.

the_Donald is not needed anymore. It was a useful Sup Forums branch to normies but he's elected at this point. Useless. Just make r/the_president if you still want to stay on that dumb website.

honestly who cares about reddit?

We aren't.

Fuck reddit, and all you neocon kike-loving faggots

Start thinking about where to direct people before the subreddit is destroyed. Aren't there reddit alternatives? Like reddit copycats sort of..

Not sure if directing people elsewhere will result in ban though I dont use leddit, but I know normies need a staging ground because Sup Forums needs to stay distant

I have a question. Why haven't you checked these digits?

>expecting Sup Forums to sympathize that your reddit board is closing down

>I'm a mod on leddit
>you guys should be aware of the fact that they're shutting us down and we're on the same side, duuuudes
>I am not suggesting anything
>A L S O A M A

You deserve plebbit, faggot.

Let them shit it down. It would be overall better.

Trump is elected and you suck at memes. Disperse and spread cancer that way

Just make another subreddit, you dumb faggot

Make subverse in voat.co and start organizing from there

Don't use there product faggot

GEE I WONDER WHY WE ARE OVER HERE AND NOT BROWSING SHITTY REDDIT

redditors should be banned here
and anyone who gives a shit should also be banned

Anons, don't make fun of this sub of plebbit....they were very helpful with the wikileaks (and the system of organizing/upvoting really helped push the nuggets to the top). Anyone want to start an alternative to The_Donald that has the same/similar voting system? --can almost gurantee you 100k+ users almost immediately... (290k+ registered users currently on the_donald). Face it, there's now a lot of back and forth between that sub and /pol. But the chans aren't as good at quickly sifting through info and getting some of the best grub to the top. How about a non-censored version of plebbit???

Dont worry when /r/the_donald gets shut down we can just sticky a post telling the redditors to come to Sup Forums :^)

>I'm so fucking sick of these San Francisco faggots waving around their tranny cocks to impose their political beliefs on the entirety of Reddit.

kek

I'll help just on the basis of this

Get out, "centipede". We don't want anything to do with your plebbit fuck fuck games. We are simple farmers tending to our memes.

>I am a moderator for /r/The_Donald
You have to go back

Pointless. Admins all have close tabs on all moderators. They wouldn't allow it.

The r/The_Donald "oldfags" come back here. Most normies don't understand Sup Forums anyway.

Then we will spam gore and tranny sex and you little university aged queers will go running off back to 9gag like the faggots you are.

oh hell no

Truth is The Donald has done a 10000x better job at redpilling the normies than Sup Forums could ever dream of.

They also steal 100% from Sup Forums. The colony is necessary and will hopefully stay up.

They shut down r/fph
They shut down r/coontown
They shut down r/european

r/The_Donald is next.

It's filled with cucks at every corner. Fuck them. Just leave.

Why isn't this pinned on the sub?

comeon, user fags, don't lose the youth on plebbit...doooo someeethinggg!!
REEEEEEE

GEORGE SOROS IS PISSED

Oh shut the fuck up. The_Donald is just a bunch of pants-on-head retarded cuckwits who spread more misinformation than real information.

You have no freedom of speech rights, you have no grounds. If they want you gone, you're gone. Deal with it.

Literally nothing of value will be lost when that shithole is officially cucked off the internet.

Take a wild guess.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. we don't want your bigotry and racism to end up here.

Please find another outlet for your views.

I SAY START AN UNCENSORED ALT SITE, CALLED PLEBBIT. WOULD BE FUCKIN AWESOME.

Reddit sympathizers will be the first to the chambers.

> something happening on plebbit

Nobody gives a shit. Stay in your shithole of a site.

HIRO BUILD THE FIREWALL. KEEP THESE SHITHEADS OUT OF Sup Forums.

I have never gone to reddit for politics

Also this thread will reach the bump limit and Sup Forums will still pretend not to care about the donald/reddit.

This

Don't be stupid, this Movement is much bigger than any one board or site.

A threat to our freedom of speech (inb4 private website hurr) anywhere needs to be taken seriously because this is a main tactic of the modern, intolerant left: no-platforming.

It's also why the very same people are incessantly on /qa/ shilling the destruction of this board.

We need as many venues for our Movement as possible, to be heard as much as possible. /r/The_Donald can reach normies like the chans can't. We need the message to spread wide and far.

A defeat - even on leddit - is a defeat for all of us. For fucks sake, do you want THEIR refugees coming HERE? Didn't think so.

we need a place to counter the violet revolution

>hurr durr reddit are kikes

We've done better than any other site on the internet reaching out to normies. Not up for debate. Funny that everyone has the time to keep bumping this thread implying they don't care.

Did you just come from Sup Forums?

i say they do it

firs they got rid of FPH and other such edgy shit and in return the_donald took over the site, basically. when is the last time you heard SRS was up to trouble? they are gone, defeated by trump supporters.

delete the donald, and trump supporters swarm the whole website. there'll be 20 trump subreddits, total shitposting memetic warfare everywhere else

>We've done better than any other troll site on the net of spreading lies. Not up for debate.

FTFY

stupid kike

>still not getting it

Hey stupid. Lrn2subtlety.

Are you arguing with me ? Cuz I said both those things in this thread. I agree.

Not reading my entire post.

>I know most of you don't give a shit about this and I don't blame you. If there are any "pedes" leaking over to Sup Forums I thought I'd let you know.

libertyfag leave

return once you've entered the real world

Sup Forums kvetching aside, The-Donald is literally the most active reddit community in recent memory, shutting it down would be digg v4 tier suicide for reddit.

Also if you're a mod hook me up with one of them awoo flairs.

Don''t care. It's served it's purpose.

Just make sure they don't come here.

No.

Just move to Voat if they shut you down.

We don't want any more Redditors here. They keep giving the shills and baitposters replies and shit up our board in the process.

If the donald falls, Sup Forums will get a lot of those people...

how you type shows your from reddit. You were our slaves but we dont care now that donald is in, you are not needed.

we don't care honestly, but also honestly, stop using your tripcode around here if you want to be taken seriously

>Reddit
Lel epic post, bro :3c

Post proof faggot

So what we have here is some stupid reddit faggot who's about to lose his position of authority and he's trying to muh army Sup Forums into helping him.

Get the fuck off of my Sup Forums.

man I fucking miss carnik con

Holy shit. This is a level of shitposting to the point of where I can't tell if you're serious. Please fuck off if you are. We're full.

A L S O A M A
JUST FUCK OFF YOU RACEMIXING FAGGOTS
HH

>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
FUCK OFF NIGGERS
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
FUCK OFF NIGGERS
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
FUCK OFF NIGGERS
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
FUCK OFF NIGGERS
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
FUCK OFF NIGGERS
>FUCK OFF NIGGERS
FUCK OFF NIGGERS

I'm guessing she has a penis?

I don't go there but I care. It's a Sup Forums colony and helps disseminate our message. So if they go down it's hit on the big picture

fuck off reddit cucks

Keked

if that subreddit gets banned you realize another one will pop up in its place within seconds right

they translate the need to knows to normies. why are they under fire now of all times?

Exactly why the edgy newfags who are hating on OP are newfags. Reddit is containment so we get less normie shit on Sup Forums

I mean we all knew this was gonna happen. At least they let it serve its purpose before they censored it.

Honestly I don't care, now that the election is over there's no need to keep up appearances on there for normies.

This would be a bit of a blow to Donald Trump's grassroots meme distribution network. It ought to concern us.

I am the real The_Donald Mod this guy is a fake! Everything is okay with the The_Donald subreddit. No one wants to shut it down.
I attached to my post a quality meme for your inconvenience.

Have a great day.

This subreddit has 290,000 subscribers. Can they really shut it down without any sort of backlash?

Do you guys have a backup in mind? It may be time to reopen one of the older Trump subs and discuss options for if/when the Donald subreddit is removed.

all these kids going "get out of my super sekret klub reeeeeee" are useless dead weight and probably didn't contribute jack shit to getting the word out to the average joe about the wikileaks debacle or redpilling social media during the election. ignore them, they think Sup Forums is still some mysterious elite club from the early days and are probably newfags themselves

anyway OP, start making a new sub or try voat I guess. there's a few reddit alternatives that you can look into like that steemit place and such. make your main base aware of what's going on (document/screenshot EVERYTHING) and maybe consolidate everything into a thread that can get propelled to r/all so everyone else will see what's going down and call the mods out on it.

a lot of people are already pissed about the algorithm changes that ruined some larger subs and made the frontpage stagnate all due to them trying to diminish t_d from the public eye.. so they'll probably be receptive to supporting you.

>Funny that everyone has the time to keep bumping this thread
>what is a sage??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We do all the work and let you take the blame for it, it's hilarious
>We're the best site for reaching out to normies
Because you are normies, faggots
Get the hell out nobody likes you

not really we memed them into existence. If we need something again we will just do the same shit as they are all retards and easy to manipulate with cartoon frogs.

this is true BUT is right, we can just make another one in the future for the re-election.

bumping for justice

MUH SPECIAL CLUB

GUYZ HELP ME BE A MOD ON REDDIT

GUYZZZZZZZZZZ PERSONAL ARMY PLZ

FAGGOTS LISTEN TO ME

although I agree reddit is a cancerous place, we must help these retards out

They are our scapegoat in front of the mass media, and we DON'T WANT redditors here. MAN THE BATTLESTATIONS

What the fuck is to understand?

It's just AIDS cancer toxic sludge shitposting

Move to Voat if worst comes to worst.

We don't want any more Redditors on Sup Forums.

>slurp slurp you cared enough to bump my le thread
Lurk more you horrendous newfaggotš›² 

Why dont you get that faggot Milo to help you? Isnt he a mod over there?

>Willingly partaking in a site thats core foundation promotes censorship and an echo chamber worse than Sup Forums
>Getting buttmad when the corrupt liberal admins want to shut you down.

Have you tried not being retarded?

Get the fuck out of here you germancuck, we don't help namefag reddittards