How would you tie in Fantastic Four and X-Men into the MCU?

How would you tie in Fantastic Four and X-Men into the MCU?

I wouldn't. Comedy and serious characters don't mix. So no Xmen.

How ever I will just have the Fantastic 4 come across the guardians after being lost on a mission from Shield.

Hank Pym built the space race rocket to be powered by Pym Particles, it sent the 4 astronauts into the negative zone. Prolonged exposure warped their genes and the surrounding time and space and Reed got them out and landed them in modern day.
X-men were always a secret because Erik and Charles Men in Blacked everyone until a falling out happened and the mutants are exposed to the world

F4 doesn't need a lot of explanation. Just do their origins. Set it post-infinity war where humanity is testing out an experimental rocket to try and contact alien civilizations.

X-Men also set post-infinity war. Whatever infinity gauntlet shenanigans happened also mutated the genetics of a small percentage of earth's population, giving them strange and uncanny abilities. Now they're persecuted by a world that hates and fears them.

Easy enough.

I would do a Doom movie and introduce the Four in post-credits, then do an FF movie with Doom as the villain.

Infinity Gauntlet makes the Mutant X-Gene far more common, before then Charles and Erik were perhaps 2 out of a dozen mutants across the globe at the time. Fantastic Four is pretty simple; spaceship as always, even more relevant given Earth's past alien encounters.
I don't understand why so many people want the F4 pulled from a different decade. It's dumb

I want an FF movie that starts in the past like said, and have the FF shifted forward in time from being lost in space. For one, it would be fun to have Michael Douglas snark at whoever they have playing Reed, Johnny would just love all the new toys in the "future", and Ben would still feel alienated in a New York that's been through monster attacks and alien invasions. I can imagine Reed postulating different quantum mechanics properties that would be groundbreaking in his day, only for Hank to say "Old news" "Did it" "That's been taught in high school since the 90s". And then there's Sue. Women's liberation was in it's infancy in the 60's. I'd imagine she would have some interesting reactions to the progress, and also the excesses of the modern feminists movement. Which Disney would never go for because telling feminists to be less of a dick is a needed message, but not a profitable one.

I am so sick of this fish out of water crap. It's been done to death. Pass.

Cause people want a psychedelic 60s Kirby esque Fantastic 4 movie or feel.

I'd like to see the 3rd spiderman movie either have Peter joining the future foundation internship at the Baxter building, former stark tower. He's there with sue and reed who are probably around his age... And then they get their own movie a year or so later... alternatively, Pete could get kicked out of his smartboy school at the end of spiderman 2 and in 3 he could go to school with Johnny storm who could put in a good word for him to join the future foundation in the 4th movie but between the 2 he becomes the human torch...

I have no ideas for xmen other than time shenanigans.

I wouldn't.

More like the same dumbass who pitches this 60s crap every thread that brings up MCU Fantastic Four. The 60s are not a goddamn requirement nor drawing point of the F4. It's about weird next level science, and exploring the unknown. This period piece shit is just lazy, and ultimately service level.

F4? Sure. They shouldn't be hard to fit in at just about any time. X-Men? Maybe? They shouldn't be too hard to slip in after Infinity War and they could mark the point of MCU citizens going full retard to match the comics.

Hey kid, 1 guy doesn't mean too many.

F4: Avengers movie centered around Kang the Conqueror. MCU timeline is a universe where he wiped them from history. Beating him brings them back. Everyone gets treated to lovely montage showing prior mcu moments with the F4 edited in.

Xmen: Keep them as separate as possible. Make the xmen universe an earth-2 type of thing. As few crossovers as possible. I have never thought the xmen meshed well with the rest and would hate to see them shoehorned in.

What?

Got bad news for you, lad, Kirby elemets and the 60's are not mutually inclusive.

>Xmen: Keep them as separate as possible. Make the xmen universe an earth-2 type of thing.

They should do that in the comics as well

Fantastic Four? Easy. Same origin story as always, only they didn't land back on Earth. After roving around space for a few years they finally get back.

X-Men don't have to be serious. Not everything is the Purifiers or the Reavers or whatever. You have room for the Savage Land and Breakworld and Mojo and Sublime

desu you could easily modernize F4 into being current day private space exploration instead of gimmick period shit, Reed is pretty much Musk, a technology autist and awful husband

It lets the two disparate portrayals of the world compliment each other. Earth-1 has all of the science/magic/radiation accident powered heroes who are beloved by all and Earth-2 gives you the crazy genetic mutation powered heroes who are so hated, the government builds gigantic purple murder robots to get rid of them.

>Fantastic Four movie should be set in the 60s!
This is a fucking meme at this point.

>Earth 1 and Earth 2
This isn't the comics and this definitely isn't DC comics where it's labeled "Earth 1".
This would work if viewers were all fanatics like with the comics, but a lot of people don't even watch all of the movies and separate universes would just confuse them.

I'd use Ultimate Ga Lak Tus trilogy as a base for storyline that will tie X-men and F4 to the MCU.

>Comedy and serious characters don't mix

It's like you've never read an X-Men comic before the 2000's.

Just say the FF were lost in space or have them be in the 1960s. Don't incorporate the X-Men - they work better in their own universe.

>Don't incorporate the X-Men - they work better in their own universe.

You can always make them a SUPER SEKRET group.. Or have them start later on or something.. Or, it's quite possibly these "mutants" always existed but were not as big as the Avengers per se.

Why is the entire internet so deadset on the FF being from the 60's? I just don't get the need for this "clueless 1960's nuclear family get discovered in present day" shit.

It's not one guy, it's like a shared opinion across the internet. Even fucking Moviebob backs the idea.

What the hell is with you people and the damn 60s?
I think its just being parroted by people who don't read F4. Like this asshole Who thinks Movieblob knows anything

Well first of all, I was both those posts. Second, yeah, people seem to unanimously say the found in the 1960's thing. From here to Reddit.

If they can make Wakanda a crazy looking place in present day, you can do Kirby visuals as well.

Exactly how is Wakanda or Kirby's style even dictated by a decade? We already had Kirby's style in Thor Ragnarok

It feels real Captain America in modern day like.

X-Men
>Infinity War part 2
>Thanos gets all the Infinity Gems
>Destroys reality in a fit of pique
>Has conversation with OAA
>Reboots the universe
>Everything is fine
>Movie ends with the surviving Avengers in Avengers Tower
>Scarlet Witch mourns death of Vision
>Quicksilver steps in to console her revealing to the audience that he is now alive again
>Figure appears in doorway
>It's Magneto
Everything is written in as if it's always been there because it actually has always been there thanks to the universe rebooting

>Dr. Strange 2
>a man named Victor joins the Sanctum as a student
>he rises the ranks faster than Strange did
>final conflict is him summoning Shuma-Gorath for more power
>Strange beats him, barely
>established that he's the second most powerful sorcerer out there, obviously a thread

>Homecoming 2 has Peter dealing with a lack of a mentor
>sideplot has Norman Osborn attempt a hostile takeover of Stark Industries
>post-credits scene has Reed's company buying out Stark Industries and Norman becoming Green Goblin

>Black Panther 2 has T'Challa having to deal with the hostile military power of Latveria threatening him
>more advanced tech
>endless robot soldiers in prototype
>barely save Wakanda, final action scene is hand-to-hand combat with Doom

>Fantastic Four movie has a flashback of them going into space during the Avengers and getting their powers
>didn't help after due to the events of Civil War
>Reed becomes the world's leading scientist
>smarter than Stark
>Peter wants to join along, Reed tells him no
>they confront Doom, who's manufacturing illegal weapons in the form of soldiers
>Doom's plan is to take over the world, saying the current governments shouldn't be in place due to their poor handling of the various alien invasions and the Infinity War

Not too sure about X-Men, though.

They could just have them never overlap. Like before Disney bought them.

Stinger is Stark and Thor? talking when the Human Torch flies by the window
Tony makes snarky comment

Take the first volume of Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Then film it.

End of Infinity War Part 1, have a teaser/reveal after the credits. Charles floats up in his hover chair while his students are watching the news. He watches a few minutes of the news and say "My students, I think it is time we reveal ourselves to the world." and close.

I have. And yes the have there funny moments now and then but still.

Spider-Man.

Oh, I got X-Men

>Scarlet Witch movie about reviving Quicksilver
>finds an old man named Charles Xavier who will help her
>Magneto is a secret mutant who tags along with his old friend Charles
>Scarlet Witch and Xavier combine powers, with Magneto also joining in order to bring a construct of Magneto's powers and fears to life from another dimension
>Magneto discovers the other secret mutants, some join Xavier and others join the Magneto construct

Yes if you look carefully you'll find some funny moments between all the hate crimes and genocide.

>FF
Avengers Tower gets fucked to shit in Infinity War. Tony decides to just say "fuck it" to keeping his superhero headquarters in the middle of a heavily-populated city and decides to sell the property off. Enter Franklin Storm, who buys the building and refurbishes the wreckage into the Baxter Building. Cue the standard origin story; the trick is finding a way to make Johnny's inclusion seem the least bit plausible. Ben flies the ship, Reed and Sue are scientists, maybe make Johnny into a mechanic or something. They get pelted by space rays (maybe some residual stuff they're going to study after Thanos and the Guardians showed up) and become the new big-name super team of NYC (while the Avengers stay more upstate).
Post-credits scene is Spider-Man stopping by to ask if they're hiring.
"Promise I've got the best resume you've seen all day!"

>X-Men
Mutations have become more and more extreme as time's gone on. Present the idea that the X-gene is always evolving; what once would have manifested as heterochromia or whatever starts to show itself in more dangerous ways as time goes on. You've got a few extreme outliers (like Logan), but most of the older generation had powers that were either very simple or very easy to hide (you can't exactly SEE telepathy). Now you've got kids sprouting up with functioning wings and ice powers and all kinds of freaky shit; guys like Charles and Erik would just work in the shadows and deal with the more extreme cases, but now they've got to come into the public eye.
You could totally turn it into a metaphor for all the boomers who spout that "WE DIDN'T HAVE THIS "DEPRESSION" SHIT BACK IN MY DAY" stuff; mutants were always there, we're just finally able to see and diagnose it properly now. Toss in a scene where Xavier reveals that there have totally been mutant-related incidents in the past, he's just showed up with a few pupils to mind-wipe everyone and run clean-up before things got too nuts.

What's wrong with just making a really earnest science-adventure set in modern day? You can still do all the trippy science shit without having to either explain a convoluted reason why they're in present-day or make it a disappointing one-shot.

>MCU timeline is a universe where he wiped them from history.
FFFFFFUCK that's a good idea.

>the government builds gigantic purple murder robots to get rid of them.
I never got why people posed the whole "why does everyone hate mutants but love Spider-Man and the F4".
X-Men are supposed to be a metaphor for whatever oppressed social group is relevant; it's not like people who think we should recondition the gays have the most rational and flawless lines of logic.

I could see them justifying shit like Sentinels by saying "well yeah, but people like Thor and Iron Man became super heroes because they EARNED it, ANYONE can be a mutie and that's just too dangerous".
It's flawed logic, but it's meant to be a parallel to the flawed logic of IRL bigots, lobbyists, and politicians, so it kinda still works out.

>An entire phase of Marvel movies where Doom is the villain in half of them, leading up to Avengers + F4 vs Doctor Doom
Fucking fund it.

This desu