Craig Tucker's testicles were removed surgically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2gzbgnxkjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he wants to f a twink?

the surgery didn't actually happen

It did though

prove it

He metaphorically and literally has no balls and doesn't flip people off anymore

umm sweetie...

fuckin finally jesus, shit sucks that I cant make threads cause of a stupid isp block

anyway dont worry about cupid me, he sucks
im super fuckin pissed that this wasnt a mystic event too
these fuckers at redlynx fuckin HATE mystic which explains the love they have for sci-fi

we also know his dick is a lot bigger than tweeks

thats gonna be hot af when they grow up

feasible tweek card when?

robin tweak is pretty solid

and not even just riding off of canadian knight ike

that boost turns a princess kenny, smuggler ike, or paladin butters into a fighter with assassin speed
turns stan the great into the most bullshit card in the game
turns maphesto into a fortress raining hell

shits pretty solid and hard to deal with, also speaking of maphesto check em boyz
soon as I get some more coin that shits maxed

right now im 42/200 for lvl 5 fireball

I'm legit starting to think that Reddit is holding the devs at gunpoint to force them not to have a mystic event, consider how much they hate the theme.

What episode did Craig lose his balls?

>opponent plays Cyborg Kenny while I have Mephesto in play helping my other units
>I counter with rats
>Mephesto finishes off his target, then focuses of CK
>instead of one of my rats getting the finishing blow on CK, Mephesto gets it
>proceeds to wipe out my rats and dies to my NK zap

like the other guy said, Robin Tweek is okay if you play him right.

imp tweek MIGHT be viable if he ever becomes a thing so let us pray

>get matched with a chinese username
>they don't spawn anything but keep spamming emotes
>free win
anyone else know this feel?

rats are pretty tricky to use, I cut them shits out of my deck a while back and I feel better off having max amount of materials for my maphesto

its pretty hard to judge the strength of flyers, all we had was maphesto and I think starvin marvin and now cupid me
the thing is that these range from top tier in maphesto, to mid tier in cupid me, to bad tier in marvin
at 4 cost his stats better be crazy good or else he is gonna end up pretty weak

also what the fuck is up with redlynx and their inability to put out commons? I think despite being the "common" rarity the rares outnumber them by a ton

goth/vamp cards when?

it's REALLY hard to judge. for his cost, i would hope that he's good but honestly i just want a tweek card that isn't garbage. he's my best boy ;_;

why do people always pull out starvin marvin when he is so easy to get rid of and there are way better headhunters?

because there are always players who don't have the ranged units to counter him properly, resulting in a free segment loss

the only good headhunter is big gay al
and big gay al is on par with robin tweek + canadian knight ike + angel wendy + regen in terms of how cancerous it is to deal with

big gay al + fireball is fucking nonsense

when the FBW dlc comes out hopfully

i guess that's true. most of the headhunters can't do shit unless it's big gay al.

also seconding big gay al as the only good headhunter. but i haven't seen him used in combo with fireball. holy fucking shit.

So what do we think about the format of the event? I think it's creative but a little "off" in terms of efficiency.

I hate these events because they always require me to use cards that are not in my normal deck and I therefore have zero investment in them meaning that unless I'm really lucky I have zero chance of beating anyone

>but i haven't seen him used in combo with fireball. holy fucking shit.
Consider yourself lucky. It's the most infuriating shit to deal with. You want to deal with him quickly for obvious reasons, but at the same time each unit you sent after him increases your chances of getting Fireballed.
The idea is neat for sure, but the cards choices are asinine as always. The only card I usually use in the whole bunch is Heidi. I've subbed three other cards for the event cards and surprisingly enough I don't struggle as much as I thought I would.

I straight up don't use some of these cards because of my play-style. It's fun to experiment a little bit but it's throwing me off to a point where while I can still pull regular amounts of wins, it just seems harder than usual.

oh god its fucking ridiculous

they put out big gay al to bait your fucking rats and 2 cost assassins then nail em with the fireball and since lvl 5 big gay al takes out a bar in 4 throws youre already at a disadvantage

now youre thinking "well he just used 10 mana to get rid of 5 of my units so I can turn this around" which leads you to set up a push to take advantage of your 5 energy lead and then they drop a fucking zen cartman and since youre on their side of the field he just soaks up damage while your units get zapped and they start putting out more and more units

basically if big gay al gets the bar youve lost

these types of events are garbage, especially when they arent theme specific

so when you get to pick one or two themes and a cardpool in them like with the older adv/neutral or sci-fi/mystic youll have specific players who are going to be doing this theme to help build their decks unlike locker events where everyone HAS to give up pvp tickets

the issue comes when theyre this jumble to try and represent all 5 themes making them just fucking extra pvp packs with cash
which dont help anyone really

I think they should do these but ONLY split theme and save the 5 theme packs for locker events

if youre talking about the valentines duo theme yeah its pretty cute I guess, randy X butters is pretty stupid but I guess they just want to shit on mystic for existing by giving them trash picks when adv gets two top tiers, sci-fi gets marine craig, and fantasy gets the best card in the game

>then they drop a fucking zen cartman and since youre on their side of the field

>randy X butters is pretty stupid but I guess they just want to shit on mystic for existing by giving them trash picks
Fucking this.
Jjust give me Mystic Stendy and I'm good.

think you got the wrong ship there bud

this is the official mystic ship that EVERY mystic player uses

Not official in the show :^)

but that was from the show user~

Listen bud. I'm all for Cartman getting all the girls, but that ship has been dead and buried for a while now.

not on phone destroyer

>Come back after a week or two break from Phone Destroyer
>Valentine's event
>Eric and Heidi are eligible cards

South Park is cute!

All the eligible cards are couples in their respective theme, user.
>Nathan and Mimsy (sort of)
>Adventure Heiman
>Sci-fi Creek
>Fantasy Stendy
>Mystic Butters and Randy because fuck Mystic users

that tweek looks way to much like pip

get rid of that hat

I think nun Randy and Butters is funny

Yeah the joke is funny no doubt, but Randy is trash and Choirboy Butters is the worst Butters.

I'm just surprised they chose Heiman because you know, season 21 finale

>No Jimmy

fuck you too artists

phone destroyer isn't canon

spoiler into s22 when they get back together

whens s22 suppose to start btw? anyone know?

it's pretty consistently around aug-sept now, so I would put money on that

>tfw still can't beat the rat

>rank 20, level 7
>everyone else is multiple levels higher meaning all their cards are more upgraded
fug

all about time my dude

the top players in the game 100% have the most amount of time played and mosts do their 30 day locker limit EVERY DAY

I felt bad for Cartman at the end.

Those people are insane. When there's no event going on I'll simply play to get my PVP packs and that's it.

I sometimes do it

it gives you more chances to get some silver/gold materials or some epics/legends you need

>Nathan and Mimsy (sort of)
Valentine's Day can be for friends too

>hey do you want to go out on valentines day as a joke haha

>haha yeah dude Ill hold your hand while were walking so you dont get lost no homo tho

if this thread dies could one of you make another tomorrow?
I gotta go to sleep

How? I feel like I'm wasting my time if I get more than my PVP pack every day.

think of it this way

EVERY locker screen has a chance to have a legendary card in it
you can see 30 per day
if you only do pvp packs you are doing 12 per day at your fastest getting a little less than 8 hours of sleep
thats 18 lockers you didnt see that day all of which had the chance for medusa bebes, mecha timmys, hookhand clydes, and materials in your themes

like turn on a podcast or youtube, sit down, and count out your 30, hell just do 18 and do the rest on your pvp packs for max efficiency
thats how you make the most out of the games free loot, sure its harder now since you have to use bad cards but fuckin 30 wins per day is ezpz, you dont even have to do them all in one sitting

I hate organizing my life around the schedule of a mobile game, animal crossing pocket camp is stressful enough

how is multi-tasking while you do other shit organizing your life?

just make use of down-time, on the shitter, during wait times in public or at work, while youre doing mindless shit like watching tv
theres lota of open time for a game that doesnt require much effort unless youre a top tier player

you should be hitting locker limit twice every week at least just to be a relevanr player, 4 times a week to be an advanced, and every day to be a top tier

I don't do mindless shit like watching tv because I feel bad about being unproductive

now that the dust has settled, what went right?

Craig realized that twitchy Blonds were always his thing.

craigs got that based taste

I admire him for having his life that figured out at 10.

fuck it still hurts those little moss piglets arnt together

fucking butters was the cause of it
youtube.com/watch?v=N2gzbgnxkjo

damn craigs always been kinda grabby eh?
wonder how comfy it must feel knowing that the most spazzy easily freaked out kid at school is cool with you givin a lil touch here and there

Craig isn’t good at showing affection verbally, he just prefers holding hands to do the job usually.

Tweek sure lucked out getting the best partner in all of South Park. But they really do bring out the best in each other.

but craigs the one with using pet names

Im starting to think theyve been gay the entire time

where were you when nathan x mimsy became canon?

Thats only happened in Put it Down technically, I’m not too sure how FBW fits in since it should be a prequel to Put it Down but that’s not how the episodes ran regarding PID and Franchise Prequel.

There’s a reason why Craig probably has the largest number of ships.

Tweek was a good choice since he was background for so long and he never showed even less interest in girls. They really lucked out there.

It's only canon if Heiman isn't dead

Why do you think that user?

I think Cartman has more ships than Craig

Can't believe they shit the bed in the finale

>kyel doesn't have a valentine event card
words cant describe the smug i feel right now

I'm trying to make a list of Phone Destroyer trivia/ references

>The animals on Friar Jimmy's card are Dr. Mephesto's four-assed monkey, Stan's dog Sparky, Cartman's pig, Cartman's cat Mr. Kitty, and Chickadee-y the Chickadee
>Hermes Kenny is running away from Scuzzlebutt
>Gizmo Ike is sitting with Coon, Mysterion, and Mintberry Crunch comics

Meant to reply to

Nathan is getting buttfucked by a bull in the back of Mimsy's card art while he looks at a flower.

Is this a reference to an episode?

nathan gets raped by a bullshark

Also the tranny in handicar

Confirmed: South Park is going to release a Valentine's Day special that's just Craig and Tweek fucking for 22 minutes

forgot the proof

what does it mean???

probably some phone destroyer thing. I doubt they're doing much show-wise in the off-season.

They're just talking about the phone destroyer event

>phone destroyer thing
lame

>it's already February
holy shit, how many more months until the season probably starts? might not take as long as i thought

They only do one season a year now. We have to wait until fall still.

>Mr. Garrison's penis is sprouting on the Regen card.
>You can see Grand Wizard Cartman's reflexion on the Energy Staff card
>Stan and Wendy are having a picnic in the background of Marvin's card
>There's a Visitor in the background of Astronaut Butters' card
>Space Warrior Token is slashing a Jakovasaur on his card
>All the green goo on Cyborg Kenny's suit comes from the Visitors he just beat up
>The Book Mobile Driver can be seen in the background of the Chicken Coop card
>On the Transmogrify card, the character who got turned into a rat is none other than Stan the Great.

How involved were Matt and Trey in the making of Phone Destroyer? Anyone know?

They're spreading themselves pretty thin between the show, musicals, phone destroyer and the pc games. Idk how they do it, but the way that they do the South Park universe forces them to be heavily involved in everything.

maybe thats why the show felt low effort

They at the very least do the script and voices. Other than that idk.
I like to think that with the season over and FBW and PD released they have a bit of free time for a few months.