F

F

I know it's been dead for over half a year. But since it's been officially been announced that Butch has left Nickelodeon, I decided to do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4faDISwSVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's already died SIX times now, from what I've heard. It doesn't deserve any Fs.

You're right. It deserves a Super F.

WHY I LEFT NICKELODEON from the man himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4faDISwSVo

I didnt know he was such a bible thumper

>14 MINUTES

anyone got a clear reason why? He really doesn't let it happen.

Hehe

Give me a quick rundown, i dont want to watch all of that

So basically, he just wants to move on.

>Nick stopped giving me creative freedom so I'm leaving, but I'm happy to have accomplished most of my animation dreams while working there. Thanks for the support and I hope you follow me to new ventures. God bless.

Ayy

Hahahaha

fucking kek

Honestly, good for Butch. It's not him that's burned out so much as it is Nickelodeon. It's clear he still has ideas and a passion, and he deserves to find new direction elsewhere. Nickelodeon became a dead end for him.

He's made it painfully obvious with all the clickbait videos and 9Gag memes that he wanted to venture out of Nickelodeon.

Did another one of his cartoons get canceled. Something Something Beast or whatever it was called.

No one asked your worthless opinion

since he likes doing cartoons and has a proven track record, I wonder who he'll be working with next?

Here's a screencap to commemorate this moment.

Hopefully somewhere like Netflix. Danny Phantom reboot on Netflix, HBO/Showtime or even Adult Swim. Now that's something i'd like.

Nick owns Danny Phantom, so that's a no go unfortunately.

Have some reddit gold, stranger!

That’s pretty cool of Butch to want to do things he likes and decide to leave his comfort zone. It is also good that he believes in himself and has spirit and even if he wears long sleeves I can still see his biceps through the sleeves. Really, does Butch do an Q and A? Someone ask if Butch lifts and how much he lifts.