Why are normies suddenly insistent on turning Joe Biden and Obama into memes? Do they actually think this shit is funny...

Why are normies suddenly insistent on turning Joe Biden and Obama into memes? Do they actually think this shit is funny? They've already lost the meme war but this is a sad pathetic final stand or some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/big-browser/article/2016/11/14/transition-a-la-maison-blanche-la-revanche-imaginee-de-barack-obama-et-joe-biden_5031136_4832693.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/biden-prank-tweets-moos-pkg-erin.cnn/video/playlists/erin-burnett-outfront/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reasoning with normies

When Normies send their memes, they're not sending their best. They're not sending Pepe. They're not sending Dat Boi. They're sending memes that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing yawns. They're bringing boredom. They're low energy.

>white guy is awkward and stupid
>cool black guy is putting him in his place
Yeah let's keep doing that. Awesome.

Its funny because Joe Biden is a child molester

They are trying to out meme us, little did they know, to truly understand memes and their social significance, to truly use their power to the fullest potential possible, you must abandon hope, and all other aspects of life
Meme on

Joe Biden's frat bro personality is the single best running joke in The Onion, so yes and (You)

>Biden Chokes Up While Describing Hardworking Americans Who Can Only Afford Shitty Ditch Weed

This is how normies think Obama and Biden act.
>The onion
Kill yourself.

This.

>Biden Worries Legalized Weed In D.C. Will Cut Into His Business

Call me a normie or whatever but I think they're pretty fucking funny

You seem lost friendo, this here isn't a subreddit, so kindly fuck off.

>Biden Clenches Plastic Beer Cup In Teeth To Free Hands For Clapping
checkem

Lol

REEEEEEEEEE

kek

it's a way of coping with the fact that the Obama/Biden legacy was rejected last Tuesday. they've got nothing left to say, so they resort to insipid maymays

time to take your pills, kiddo! here's a red one for you.

satire and wordplay are centuries perfected by the english-speaking nations. making punning a high art is a luxury of an advanced and decadent civilization.

also,
>Biden Frantically Hitting Up Cabinet Members For Clean Piss

>Biden Gets Grow Light Delivered To White House Under Fake Name
all published years/months ago btw

>angrily condemning silly memes
Are they not post-ironic enough for you?

That profile picture though

>American humour.

>"Shotgun" Joe Biden
>not a meme

>humour
I think you meant humor britbong.

its a desperate attempt to compete with our Goebellian memaganda

>Crazy Uncle Joe
>not a meme

They're kinda funny desu

Also Biden memes are old as fuck

>liberal obama/biden memes
>new in any way whatsoever

wow OP

looks like you got out-memed

they're stale but for some reason they're back in circulation. Probably just a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that Obama is a lame duck

>Goebellian

Ughhhhh, that shit is so tired and weak. These are the kinds of memes you look at and think, "Yeah, it wasn't really worth the effort. The Internet would have been better off if you hadn't made that."

>Men's Humor

Imagine being mad enough to make a thread complaining about memes.

Nice meme

At least it's a little better than their pathetic attempts at meming.

The one who made one about tiny hands is a kike I went to elementary school with.

Surprised he got famous. Not really surprised he has jew-tier tastes.

Just do the same thing, except with rape jokes and him bragging about rubbing on girls. It's probably based more in reality, unfortunately.

It's their sad coping mechanism for being so violently ass-ravaged by the election results.

Subtle character assassination. They're upping their subversion game after what happened this election.

mfw a previously serious french newspaper is making an article about it and translated the fucking meme

>lemonde.fr/big-browser/article/2016/11/14/transition-a-la-maison-blanche-la-revanche-imaginee-de-barack-obama-et-joe-biden_5031136_4832693.html

why is cancerous journalism so global now, what the fuck

Well said, brother.
It's pretty fucking traumatizing to have a sexually predatory manchild who doesn't understand the concept of free press as president after 8 years of actual reform and policy driven by scientists and research instead of gut feelings and actual appeals to fascism.
#MAGA

Men's Humor, now in men's and big & tall

LMBO @ racist old white people

OH SHIT

Oy

>to leave office on a high note

or something

>meme magic

Doiou koto?

>meme magic
REEEEEEEEEE

Liberals BTFO forever. MAGA

You deserved it.

maybe it's just about FUN??

not everything is political, you know....

What's mike Pence's name?

>Meme magic
Is nothing sacred to these bastards?

And some, I assume, are good memes. (They're not)

The office of the Vice President of the United states, at least in recent history has always been a joke. He's got no real power so they put him up as some bumbling buffoon until he fucks around and pardons Nixon. It's become part of American culture.
I find them funny because I'm not always serious.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/15/biden-prank-tweets-moos-pkg-erin.cnn/video/playlists/erin-burnett-outfront/

These are the males of tomorrow, Sup Forums

ITT: Children

Joe has always been a meme

Obama doesn't have much positive meme potential, but memeing him as the straight man to Crazy Joe is not bad

LOL

They're insecure about the fact that thier dynamic duo is about to be fucking destroyed by Trump and gay-slaying compatriot

When you wake up tomorrow, you'll still have lost. It is too late.

dat boi was a god awful normie meme

What time is it

>The Onion
That is a shitty normie attempt at humor. The Onion is garbage.

Fuck off you autistic faggot. You have to go back.

Fuck off faggot, the Onion is hilarious. They also started the whole "liberals cite current year" meme.

What is the have a (You) meme? Seems fairly new.

The current year meme was started over (((John Oliver))) and originated on this board. Lurk moar newfag or go back to plebbit. The onion just piggybacking off of us, it's a watered down version of shit you would find here.

Morning of day one this shit was the funniest thing those leftist morons have done in a decade.

By the end of day one it was the most unfunny normie shit on the internet.

He likes them of all sizes and ages

Kek

ughhhhhhhhhhhh user.....

>"meme magic"
>all these delicious Sup Forums tears

I honestly feel like this is what CTR does now. Facebook is flooded with these really bad obama memes. All of a sudden everyone seems to LOOOOOVE Michelle Obama aswell, even though nobody really gave a shit when she was attending Hillary rallies

for every joe biden meme i see on faceberg i just share his creepy videos.

I was gonna give you shit, but I honestly can't remember when (You)s were first implemented.

@98571937
>seems fairly new, you're very new.

Got big when the Donald Trump overflow from reddit hit. Hopefully should subside soon.

This would actually be a good time to spam creepy Joe stuff

>newfag

Dat Boi was a shitty meme
I like the Joe Biden ones more than it.

More like lame cuck amirite?

@98577337
>giving you a (You)
lel, no.

?

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA

>meme magic

THAT'S OUR WORD!!!!!!

The first couple times seeing those pics was pretty amusing. Now every normie and their wife's son is sharing and smashing that like button because
>LOL BIDEN SO FUNNY XDDDD

Fucking kill me, senpai.

Kek'd

umm this is funny fyi

This is the purpose.

Here's an actual funny Biden picture.

The great meme war has been won but the battle for Europa has just begun.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Before CURRENT YEAR was a gleam in 2015 man's eye, it was an Onion joke.