Name a character more "everyman", and I mean in a realistic way, not your idealized way

Name a character more "everyman", and I mean in a realistic way, not your idealized way

>Manlet
>Weeb
>Canuck
I can't relate.

frogetmenot

How is Wolverine an everyman? Kitty Pryde was the obvious everyman of the Claremont X-Men run, Wolverine was the badass escapist fantasy.

Barry Allen. So much that its a bad thing

>By far the most over the top character of the main team, unless you count Cable or Rachel
>Everyman

>So bland that adaptations give him his sidekick's personality.

I think

Doesn't everybody accidentally drink dog semen?

no

you explain how a 150 year old mutant with a healing factor that can literally bring him back from nothing but his indestructible metal skeleton who has murdered thousands of people with the retractable claws in his wrists, been to space for extended periods, knows and works directly alongside at least two literal billionaires and once stabbed a bitch because she turned out to be an evil space bird

is any sort of everyman

you fucking tard

that's not very nice

>A Canadian ninja that's hundreds of years old and goes to the shittiest part of Asia every so often to dick around and wear an eyepatch

So releatable

>mutant scum
No

>everyday man
>invented the most powerful force
>got power to slow down as much as possible.
>help kill a multiverse destroyer
>fuck hot women

I can
>SNIKT

Get out of here you Hosehead.

Are you circumcised?

Those are achievements, not character.

Hal Jordan?

>doesnt get how capeshit
>morals come and go
>fucks up constantly
The Captain is how most of us would end if we recieved powers. We would try to play hero, suck at it, get beaten up by a better hero and then we would just give up on the idea all togheter and continue living as a slacker.

Kyle Rayner

Scott Lang?

Has no dick still wants to fug

Frank is what anyone hurt by crime with balls would become.

Hal is a pretty relatable guy