Japanese or Korean?

Which is it?

Alot of koreans are stuck up I have noticed Irl.
However, I have met more japanese people with fucked up teeth.

Japan though black teeth was attractive.

Laotian

>black teeth was attractive
Wat

It was because one emporer had rotten teeth, so officials who wanted to patronize him rubbed coal on their teeth.

It's regarded as the equivalent of a major ass kisser in medieval Japanese media.

the red dot on her forehead is like the japanese flag, so japanese

Fuck man, Japanese royalty can't get out of being bullied in any era. Shit, it's fucking surreal that there are kids who got to go to school with the princess of their country and they bullied her into eating problems. Did the kids back in Hiro's day make fun of him for liking fish?

>Did the kids back in Hiro's day make fun of him for liking fish?
in a place called San Fransokyo?

>san fransokyo
>no qt brown filipina grill

She lives in San Fransokyo. Japanese or Korean? Yes. She is an amalgam.

Hirohtio, the emperor of Japan during WWII, wrote scientific papers on fish and let his generals do fucked up shit because their success apparently made him not look like a giant nerd who likes fish.

>expecting the Philippines to still exist in a timeline where Japan won World War II

Ok yeah, silly me, of course you meant Hirohito and not Hiro from Big Hero 6 which this thread seems to be about.

99% of Filipino women are annoying cunts

t. filipino

This. Movie Gogo is stated to be designed as Corean, but keeps her Japanese surname nonetheless.

I mean, my post was about Japanese royalty responding to a post about Japanese royalty.

Given the context of his post it was pretty obvious who he was referring to. He was talking about Japanese royals and Hirohito is arguably the most well known nip emperor because of WWII.

our secret bloodline technique is to super annoying

we literally drove out the spaniards, nips and americans by purely being so belligerent that they eventually threw their hands up in the air, turned 180° and fucked off

>tfw Dad divorced Mom because she literally went crazy
I hope I got the "knows eight languages fluently" brain and not the "tv keeps talking to me when I turn it off" brain. Or at the very least the sense to take meds if it happens. Being hapa is suffering.

Never mix up us Japanese with Kim-Jong-Un-and-the-others.

>start an azn qt thread
>no one posts azn qts

Maybe you'll understand what the TV is saying when it starts talking in tongues.

Confidentially, you guys are our ace in the hole if Aliens ever invade.

How many other languages do you know?

I always assumed BH6 is set in a timeline where Japan opened it's ports in time to hear about the California Gold Rush.

Cue fuckloads of Japanese sabotaging other asians and rushing to milk California dry.

Thus, more Japanese were in San Fran by the time of the 19-something earthquake.

Japanese engineers rebuild it and promptly try to pressure White people out by making two thirds of the architecture Japanese based and even later defacing the Golden Gate bridge plans to make the bridge look like Tori-gates instead of art-deco.

What could Yoshida-san possibly do to convince Disney to let marvel make BH6 comics again?

By deciding wether or not the movie version of Gogo Tomago is korean or japanese.

It seems like the more important question is tits or ass.

>best modern flip voiced by white girl
>SU chars voiced by asians some flip
ITS NOT FAIR!

>SU chars voiced by asians some flip
>some flip
Who now?

Just make her half and half.

Yeah but thats a cop-out.
Its a solution, i'll give you that.

>Shilling your own twitter

Better question, would Honey Lemon be a blonde Japanese chick or a lanky latina?

It's called a compromise, either way she'd still be asian.

I vote lanky latina, considering that BH6 (movie version anyways) is supposed to be some weird PC bunch

Asian? But she is Mandalorin.

Isn't Tomago a egg and Go a game. Seem japanese to me.

theyre from the SPASIA system, the galaxy of a trillion hazy stars and space rice

if i recall the official disney *slant* for NuGogo is that shes half gook and half nip

>be industrial design major

>know that Mechs >>> robots >>> AI
>bask in the euphoria of knowing that the rest of the humanity will be enslaved by their self-thinking muderbots while you can live an easy life being served by perfectly controlled and regulated machines

>asian
but thats not how space works

shush, the almighty pablo "el cucko loco" hidalgo has retweeted. this is canon now.

le asian girl with dyed streak meme

>hobbies
>kickboxing
>bike racing

>the ultimate secret to those BIG. MEATY. THIGHS.

I think the dude who works in the donut shop?